Author Topic: "The Hair"  (Read 8525 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
"The Hair"
« on: August 14, 2006, 06:49:02 AM »
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
"The Hair"
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 06:54:45 AM »
STella, I'm somewhat pissed off (or perhaps it was Laura Lee, but surely you've not given her a proper computer yet?)  that you would remove a thread I'd posted a response to on the "Girly Board" (which is the only place I'd dared go since forever) to the Gen Tops and attribute it to me when in fact the thread was 5 pages

and was started by Mr Arvilla.

xL

pile of rubbish if you ask me.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Re: the hair..............
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 06:57:39 AM »
Usually makes a still hot chicks look even younger.

Good choice

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 07:02:03 AM »
Are you blind.  My hair is dark brown and has dark red base.  It has BLONDE chunks in it, not silverish skunky highlights you half-wit  >:( 
:D Weee

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 07:02:35 AM »

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 07:03:55 AM »
don't like it....but...it's just an opinion

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 07:06:29 AM »
Classic jealousy.

The average girl vs. the girl who works out. Laura looks great because she takes care of herself. She trains hard and has a lot to show for it. And that comment that you made which Stella was kind enough to delete, was totally uncalled for and very rude on your part.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 07:09:51 AM »
i simply said she looked better as a blonde as it goes with her personality.  Yes, I said her hubby appeared ridiculous.

I'm the half-wit?

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 07:14:09 AM »
Classic jealousy.

The average girl vs. the girl who works out. Laura looks great because she takes care of herself. She trains hard and has a lot to show for it. And that comment that you made which Stella was kind enough to delete, was totally uncalled for and very rude on your part.

get a grip.  I criticised her husbands decision to post this crap.  I couldn't possibly be jealous of her.  I feel sorry for her, okay?

I'll decide who is average and who works out next time.  And who takes care of who.

thanks STella !!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 07:18:22 AM »
Are you blind.  My hair is dark brown and has dark red base.  It has BLONDE chunks in it, not silverish skunky highlights you half-wit  >:( 

I'm not quite blind but have trouble seeing properly.

Please tell us how much it cost and how much you like it yourself?  It makes you feel younger?  I've also never heard this "chunk" thing...  I thought they were streaks or highlights.

I doubt it.  But I've never dyed my hair blonde.  I wore a blonde wig once or twice was was amazed at the difference in the way men treated me.

xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 07:20:23 AM »
get a grip.  I criticised her husbands decision to post this crap.  I couldn't possibly be jealous of her.  I feel sorry for her, okay?

I'll decide who is average and who works out next time.  And who takes care of who.

thanks STella !!!
Mike posted pics of his wife because he is very proud of her and how she looks. What concern is it of yours? Feel sorry for her??? For what??? I have to get a grip??? This is a fitness form, you don't even train therefore you don't even belong here! No one even understands your damn posts.  :-\

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 07:20:36 AM »
Better than blonde also gets my vote.
Dont cut it short!!

Us guys love to watch that hair switch back and forth when you girls walk!
Its like a  fishing lure to us, makes us want to strike!  :P

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 07:22:45 AM »
Go read Grant Michaels then.  This thread is similar.  You lot (that's the English equivalent of youz guyz) are all in awe.  Celebrity culture or something.  Unfortunately I don't know how famous Mike and Laura are where you live.

Lovely hair Laura, nice pix Mike.

whatever

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 07:23:50 AM »
Better than blonde also gets my vote.
Dont cut it short!!

Us guys love to watch that hair switch back and forth when you girls walk!
Its like a  fishing lure to us, makes us want to strike!  :P
Agreed 100% Long is great!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 07:25:36 AM »
Go read Grant Michaels then.  This thread is similar.  You lot (that's the English equivalent of youz guyz) are all in awe of those two.

Lovely hair Laura, nice pix Mike.

whatever
Huh???

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 07:28:00 AM »
lOOk

I apologise, the hair..........   is great.

Looks kinda like mine but I've never dyed mine, it's natural.  Saved me lots of dosh ...and to look fashionable and expensive in the end.

My only objection was the way in which this thread was started.  Male ego bullshit.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 07:31:52 AM »

I'm not quite blind but have trouble seeing properly.

Please tell us how much it cost and how much you like it yourself?  It makes you feel younger?  I doubt it.  But I've never dyed my hair blonde.

xL
Well, my girlfriend owns her own salon, so it doesn't cost me a thing.  It doesn't make me feel younger or older, just makes me feel happy to have a change.  Change is sometime very good and makes you feel good.  It (the reddish brown color) is very close to my natural hair color.  Most with dark hair can not go blonde and look good due to skin complexion. 

What makes me feel younger is being able to take care of myself and my body and be able to get up on stage and compete against girls 1/2 my age at the ripe age of 43.  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 07:36:56 AM »
Laura, I'd not of guessed you at 43.  Im 46 and most the girls from my class look like 1000miles of Bad Road today!  Even the ones that were teh best looking.

Nice work staying fit, you can push that for many years to come........

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 07:41:35 AM »
Laura, I'd not of guessed you at 43.  Im 46 and most the girls from my class look like 1000miles of Bad Road today!  Even the ones that were teh best looking.

Nice work staying fit, you can push that for many years to come........
Thank you trab?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 07:55:59 AM »
You look 33 or 35.  A bit chunky, but hey....  I'm very sorry for criticising your lovely new hairdo, but your husband asked for it.

I feel very strongly about this...  Could you not ask him to go to the x board and do his stuff and post pix of you there and allow the women here (us) to have an open talk for girl discussion place?  You know it makes sense.

A thread about what "you guys" think about your new hairdo is completely derogatory to you, No?  Like what are you, something bought and paid for?

I was able to deal with that kind of male thinking when I was younger and just went with it. 
I smiled big time and shook my hair about, then strutted away.

But now that we are a bit older, will you not please realise how demeaning to you and the rest of womankind this thread was?

I was never really a feminist but you're making me feel like one.

xL

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 08:15:14 AM »
You look 33 or 35.  A bit chunky, but hey....  I'm very sorry for criticising your lovely new hairdo, but your husband asked for it.

I feel very strongly about this...  Could you not ask him to go to the x board and do his stuff and post pix of you there and allow the women here (us) to have an open talk for girl discussion place?  You know it makes sense.

A thread about what "you guys" think about your new hairdo is completely derogatory to you, No?  Like what are you, something bought and paid for?

I was able to deal with that kind of male thinking when I was younger and just went with it.  I smiled big time and shook my hair about.

But now that you are a bit older, will you not please realise how demeaning to you and the rest of womankind this thread was?

I was never really a feminist but you're making me feel like one.

xL

First of all Linda, this is a public forum with "approved" male members.  As long as they stay within the rules of the board...they can post here. 

Secondly, he loves my hair!  And everyone here knew I was getting it done and WANTED to see it after it was done so where do you get off criticizing the thread?  If you don't like the topics here, or the people here Linda ... you are more than welcome to check out other boards and forums.  ;)

Thirdly and most importantly.  I AM NOT CHUNKY  roflmao!!!!!!  I wear a size 5 pant during contest season and a size 7 post contest.  I am 5'4" tall and weigh about 155 off season.  I am a bodybuilder with a 14" bicep, 29" quad, 40" chest, 36" hip and 27" waist.  I wouldn't consider myself "chunky"  ;)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 08:20:32 AM »
I was keeping to the thread and talking about your new hair, not your brain.

xL

you called it chunks, not me.  I said highlights.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 08:23:50 AM »
First of all Linda, this is a public forum with "approved" male members.  As long as they stay within the rules of the board...they can post here. 

Yep.  And I was extremely pleased when Getbig announced an open talk for girl discussion. 

Then I was immediately upset when they allowed 15 thousand idiot men to post here and could only find 3 or 4 women....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 08:24:18 AM »
Have you not yet found some new fabulous software which will perhaps tell us all my measurements, my weight, show my dental records and also confirm that I too, have long dark hair with grey bits at the front. 

Maybe I'm pissed off because you're going and paying to look like that and I've been wondering whether to dye my hair for the first time ever...  I think now I definitely won't. 

If silverish skunky highlights are cool for you, perhaps I should think myself naturally lucky.

xL
why not post up a clear picture of yourself and let the folks judge who's better looking, "Linda"?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 08:26:58 AM »
why not post up a clear picture of yourself and let the folks judge who's better looking, "Linda"?
A clear picture?  Has she posted an unclear picture before?  Damn, did I miss it?  >:(