Author Topic: help my INJURY  (Read 1139 times)

chain_gang_member

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
help my INJURY
« on: August 15, 2006, 12:53:33 PM »
  :'( hello,
frnds i ve injured my FOREARM EXTENSOR MUSCLE a month back ,i visited 2 docs and 1 said its muscle spasm and other said muscle pull ..
so i took some muscle relexants for a wk and did sum physiotheraphy.
now but still i cant lift heavy (like 1st used to curl 75 kgs barbell curls now i can curl only 40 kgs that to with sum pain!).. and that only happens when i do bicep.....

any thing i can do as its frustrating me!!!! 

:'(

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: help my INJURY
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »
frnds i ve injured my FOREARM EXTENSOR MUSCLE a month back ,i visited 2 docs and 1 said its muscle spasm and other said muscle pull ..
now but still i cant lift heavy (like 1st used to curl 75 kgs barbell curls now i can curl only 40 kgs that to with sum pain!).. and that only happens when i do bicep.....

There are several different extensors, but they all deal with wrist flexion or extension and rotation.  Maybe try some wrist wraps for now or locking your wrists into a position that is not painful.  Try using an EZ bar.  Try partial ROM for awhile.  ICE
:

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 11:35:14 PM »

I suggest training with lighter weights for at least a month or so.

Take a different approach to training your biceps for the next two or three months:

Rehab and recovery. If you make an effort to train with lighter weights (go a little higher on reps, why not), always stay well away of the weights that put strain on your forearms, you will be able to avoid making this a permanent problem of yours.

You will still keep on making gains, since you're changing up the training, but more importantly, you avoid being stuck with this problem for a long time.

I also suggest you look into the total number of sets you train biceps per week.

Could be overtraining.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 03:20:52 PM »
if you reduce the number of daily masterbation sessions you might reduce the spasms... hope this helps...    ;D

chain_gang_member

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 10:10:53 AM »
woooo,
its not the hand i masterbate with ...lol

thanks others for ur serious advice...
to day did bis feel better!!