Author Topic: WWE - Chris Master Off Steriods!!  (Read 26688 times)

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: WWE - Chris Master Off Steriods!!
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2006, 01:25:56 AM »
I fucked ur Mama in the shower at a harcore gym and she loved water sports lol

I have trained in the toughest gyms in the world. If I saw someone spitting on the floor, I'd beat the f**k out of them. You sound like a gimmick account. I bet you have never even been to a gym. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2006, 05:17:37 AM »
How romantic, kissing in front of the burnt dominos pizza and styrofoam dinnerware.
that second pic isn't even him.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2006, 07:08:37 AM »
Is Orton natural?
i think he is, if you see him in person he has almost no thickness, he's around 6'3" or 6'4" and he might be 240lbs. with some rocks in his pockets, i've never seen a guy who gets more unbelievable looking women than this guy though, he would come to the gym with a different one every week.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2006, 07:10:17 AM »
Chris Masters physique was built on steriods...Period...He is one of those dudes who started training and using Steriods on the same day...
John Cena on the other hand actually trained before uisng the juice...He also has an awesome base, and won't lose all the gains instantly like masters...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2006, 07:11:36 AM »
i think he is, if you see him in person he has almost no thickness, he's around 6'3" or 6'4" and he might be 240lbs. with some rocks in his pockets, i've never seen a guy who gets more unbelievable looking women than this guy though, he would come to the gym with a different one every week.

someones got a crush
T

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2006, 07:44:45 AM »
The funny part is that when Vince started calling  it Sports Entertainment, it made it a theatrical show, not a sport.  That would get the local sports commissioners off his back on the issue of his "athletes" using or not.  Like is Brad Pitt using for his next film?  So why is He testing wrestlers (actors) for juice?  It behoves them to look like freaks.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2006, 09:18:13 AM »
well Chris Mordetzki, his real name aka Chris Masters, he went and auditioned twice for that show on MTV, I forget the name of it, well the guy who ran it, Big John, they told Chris at the audition that they wanted him to get off steroids, and it made no sense to me at all why they would say this to him, when every wrestler and every amatuer was pumping the shit out of the juice including the women..I just dont get it...................... .......I bet he never planned to be in this situation, being suspended in the wwe for juice or drugs is like a cop being suspended for writing tickets.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2006, 09:42:04 AM »
well Chris Mordetzki, his real name aka Chris Masters, he went and auditioned twice for that show on MTV, I forget the name of it, well the guy who ran it, Big John, they told Chris at the audition that they wanted him to get off steroids, and it made no sense to me at all why they would say this to him, when every wrestler and every amatuer was pumping the shit out of the juice including the women..I just dont get it...................... .......I bet he never planned to be in this situation, being suspended in the wwe for juice or drugs is like a cop being suspended for writing tickets.
They are ALL juiced. Make no mistake about it. It comes with the territory just like football, rugby, football, hockey and of course bodybuilding. These so-called drug tests are just a mask to show the public that they are doing something about it especially after all the bad publicity (no thanks to Jose Canseco). Think about it. All the recent deaths in the last few years (especially in wrestling)have not been attributed to steriods or HGH. It was either cocaine, excessive amounts of pain killers or some other recreational drug. Pain killers being the #1 cause.

PB

small

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2006, 05:12:14 PM »
Chris Masters is out of rehab for his painkiller addiction and he is expected to be back on the road soon. In the meantime, he has been sent to OVW to start a feud with his former tag team partner Brent Albright. Although Masters has lost a great deal of his trademark muscle mass, he will be brought back to RAW very soon anyways.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2006, 05:19:57 PM »
Quote from: kingNOLI
Cswole back in the day when he trained at Golds venice he was curling one arm dumbells with the 130's.

CSWOLE you the man!!!!!

[/quote
Holy ass ramming christ, thats even better than markus ruhl and kevin levrone. This guy must be 4oo lbs of pure mass!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2006, 06:21:41 PM »
Chris Masters physique was built on steriods...Period...He is one of those dudes who started training and using Steriods on the same day...
John Cena on the other hand actually trained before uisng the juice...He also has an awesome base, and won't lose all the gains instantly like masters...

it doesnt matter what you train,,how you train,,,when you train,,,where you train,,the main key past age 24-25 to training intensly and putting muscle on your body is higher SYNTHETIC testosterone levels in your blood. that can only come as a result of hormone/hormone-combination use.
fallen angel

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2006, 06:23:43 PM »
They are ALL juiced. Make no mistake about it. It comes with the territory just like football, rugby, football, hockey and of course bodybuilding. These so-called drug tests are just a mask to show the public that they are doing something about it especially after all the bad publicity (no thanks to Jose Canseco). Think about it. All the recent deaths in the last few years (especially in wrestling)have not been attributed to steriods or HGH. It was either cocaine, excessive amounts of pain killers or some other recreational drug. Pain killers being the #1 cause.

PB

I can't speak for the  other sports but I know for a fact that hockey is not nearly as juiced as people think. Outside the enforcers you would be amazed at how little juice there is. Most hockey players don't even lift properly, they rely on their genetics and talent to get them by. Practicing in the morning and games at night don't leave these guys much energy to lift weights.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2006, 03:09:50 PM »
Its been said that pro Hockey Players use Winstrol ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2006, 03:30:47 PM »

That would kill there joints

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2006, 03:34:49 PM »
ok the question is who does more juice chris masters or Bautista??I HEARD Bautista is pretty juiced during the season..i also heard he was big as hell in person and real cool...but i digress..biggest juicer bautista or masters
FIYAAAH!

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2006, 05:57:09 PM »
I say Batista!!
There is no way he can stay in that kind shape with the way they tour around the world without some kind steriod.

brock125

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2006, 09:59:59 PM »
I met Batista and yes he is jacked! He is quite tall, but has a small waist with very impressive shoulders and traps. He was taller than I expected though.Very lean too.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2006, 05:03:27 AM »
They take a lot of deca for their joints and to recoop from injuries.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2006, 05:46:25 AM »
They take a lot of deca for their joints and to recoop from injuries.

Monster false assumption.
Most players don't even know what Deca is let alone how it can heal their joints

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2006, 04:17:50 PM »
What do you think the take??

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2006, 08:46:54 PM »
Too bad for Masters. His whole gimmick was based around being jacked.

He really sucks......he can't cut a promo, he has zero personality, zero charisma, and he sure as f**k can't wrestle. He was Randy Orton on Steroids.

He's fucked. Yet, I bet Vince still pushes his worthless ass............

Plus his physique sucked even when he was jacked.  No legs--No back.  Piss poor ring ability.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2006, 09:58:21 PM »
you can't expect a wrestler that trains basically every day in the ring, eats on the road and fits training in when they get a chance to look like a contest complete bodybuilder.  To say he has no legs or back is ridiculous...That is not his priority....it is pro wrestling.  Do you actually think jay cutler can take bumps all day and look like that?  Chris looked fine before he left and very impressive to the typical gym guy.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:53 PM »
totally agree...
Wrestle are always going to have weak parts and will never look like true Bodybuilders...

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »
totally agree...
Wrestle are always going to have weak parts and will never look like true Bodybuilders...

Batista & an old school HHH do.  Plus Lashley.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2006, 08:27:51 PM »
Tony Atlas also looked like bodybuilder