Author Topic: WWE - Chris Master Off Steriods!!  (Read 26687 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: WWE - Chris Master Off Steriods!!
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2006, 03:19:26 PM »
Batista & an old school HHH do.  Plus Lashley.

Seriously, batista, pre wwe or now, would not place top 15 mens superheavy's.  he is big, no doubt, but no depth or thickness and with a very low BF% he has no real separations to speak of and the legs are  not up to par for a regional level guy.
lashley, no doubt, could probably be a good bodybuilder if he had legs and was not wrestling.  You do not want too much muscle because it does rob you of oxygen.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2006, 03:32:40 PM »
Seriously, batista, pre wwe or now, would not place top 15 mens superheavy's.  he is big, no doubt, but no depth or thickness and with a very low BF% he has no real separations to speak of and the legs are  not up to par for a regional level guy.
lashley, no doubt, could probably be a good bodybuilder if he had legs and was not wrestling.  You do not want too much muscle because it does rob you of oxygen.

Many wrestlers competed in bb early on before hittin the wrasslin ring.   Many had aspirations of competitive bb and some even hit a couple amateur bb stages, but most are too tall to gain true bb'r density; hence, they're now pro wrestlers.   Apparently those that can't bb wrestle.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2006, 03:41:33 PM »
I guess in history some wrestlers have competed; ultimate warrior, snuka,atlas, putski as well as others and today some guys like cena and hhh have competed.  However, I know the wwe roster pretty well and been in the system and do not remember many guys having bodybuilding backrounds.  Wrestling is very tough and I've seen many guys come to the center and quit after taken a few bumps.  So I disagree with if you can't bb you wrestle, it's ALOT tougher than that.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2006, 03:43:47 PM »
Paul Dillett had a contract to train w/ WCW, realized just how tough it was, and got the hell back to bodybuilding...

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2006, 04:04:22 PM »
is this Noli the cocksocket from Gayhem?

Does he really have a DVD out? I'd love to see it.. really, somebody upload a few segments
rons acunt

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2006, 04:05:01 PM »
Kingnoli, do you think John Cena ever juiced? Or does currently?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2006, 04:10:13 PM »
Kingnoli, do you think John Cena ever juiced? Or does currently?

of course he has...He was a bodybuilder and he didn't compete in all natty shows..

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2006, 04:12:13 PM »
Paul Dillett had a contract to train w/ WCW, realized just how tough it was, and got the hell back to bodybuilding...
WCW once had a little clip of the Arnold Classic where they said they were signing Greg Kovacs to a contract. I guess he dropped out too. I never heard anything about this ever agian.
T

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2006, 04:35:40 PM »
In person, Cena's not that huge.  He has a good lean physique.  When he did compete in the NPC while working at Gold's in Venice, he was a lot bigger and more cut.  I could actually believe that he's maintaining some of the physique that he had on gear before.  If Wellness is legit (and it appears to be), he's one of the few guys who still looks impressive.

Other guys have really shrunk away.  Edge looks like he's 210 :(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2006, 08:31:30 PM »
Master's is still built per say,but how can the moniker 'masterpiece" be used to describe,not only was he thick esp delt's and arm's but had crazy vascularity.smaller now his torso really look's long as opposed to when he was on his upper body was thicker and fuller,randy orton and him now really almost have same kinda build.on a positive note he actually look's his age and his hair is thicker and darker ???

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2006, 09:21:58 PM »
the welness is very legit, but there is always something you casn use and presciptions (medically prescribed use)change things as well.

Dball

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2006, 10:14:19 AM »
cena went to cali many years ago to become a pro bodybuilder, and has used steriods.  to supplement income he started wrestling with a local circut as "the prototype"  and the rest is, well...

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2006, 07:04:20 PM »
how do u know he used?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2006, 08:13:36 PM »
Chris Masters lost all his traps :-\
it also seems his hair is growing again..
Especially the bald spot in the back of his head..
I wonder if  it has anything to do with him cutting down on steriod use ???