Author Topic: Problems sleeping  (Read 2911 times)

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
Problems sleeping
« on: August 21, 2006, 02:07:44 AM »
Not sure if this belongs here but recently I have been waking up almost every night with an incredibly dead arm.  I assume this is from lying on it but it is actually starting to get scary when I wake up and think somebody else's arm is lying next to me.  :-\ I have picked it up with my other arm sometimes and been really confused!
I am not at my heaviest body weight ever at the moment nor am I juicing, i never have taken roids.  I'm not taking any new supplements either, just protein and creatine.  Any idea why this is happening. ???
It hasn't helped...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Problems sleeping
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 05:24:07 AM »
be carefull i have bad insomnia(4-5 hours sleep a week)and when i sleep its like a coma and the arm thing happens to me almost every time and its caused broken drywall(thought someone was attacking me)and two total dislocation which are very painfull to pop back in,as for what causes it beats the f**k out of me :-\

smaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 05:27:33 AM »
Great, was hoping for a positive reply! even more paranoid now!  :-[
It hasn't helped...

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 05:42:33 PM »
I can't really help ya here....if i was you i would try putting 2 pillows on top of my arm maybe before i went to sleep. might stop you from rolling that way onto it?
bodybuildersreality.com

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 09:16:58 PM »
Take Nyquil or a sleeping aid,,it will keep you in dream land

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 11:47:55 AM »
i take melatonin and it  works nicely, but sometimes hip pain will wake me up
just part of getting older
X

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 03:49:22 PM »
watch your caffeine intake before bed. are you restless? any worries, etc. (shit going on at work, in general, etc?) try to relax yourself before bed.  and above all, DON'T WORK OUT RIGHT BEFORE BED! I DO THIS SOMETIMES, AND IT KEEPS ME AWAKE AND REVED UP!  8)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 06:09:03 PM »
watch your caffeine intake before bed. are you restless? any worries, etc. (shit going on at work, in general, etc?) try to relax yourself before bed.  and above all, DON'T WORK OUT RIGHT BEFORE BED! I DO THIS SOMETIMES, AND IT KEEPS ME AWAKE AND REVED UP!  8)
forsure! i had to do my cardio late last night! big mistake! could not get to sleep.
bodybuildersreality.com

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 07:24:34 PM »
have you experienced this only when sleeping?  Or Have you felt it throughout the day too?  Most likely it is just that you are sleeping on that arm and cutting off the proper amount of blood flow and also constricting the nerves causing it to go to sleep.  If you start to feel other symptoms throughout the day you may want to go see a doctor.  It could be a nueromuscular condition

smaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 12:31:37 AM »
Only while sleeping.  Its just odd that this has only started about 3 months ago and I've never had it before.  Probably am just sleeping on it, thanks!
It hasn't helped...