Author Topic: Dick Cheney is an idiot.  (Read 9785 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Dick Cheney is an idiot.
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2006, 01:03:27 PM »
By your logic if that school wasn't safe. Then the motorcade wouldn't have been safe it could easily be attacked by land mines RPG's and armed asslients. Fly in Air Force wouldn't have been safe it could have been taken out with shoulder fired missles etc.

Since by extending your logic nothing is safe, then sitting there, reading a childrens book and waiting for fate to happen would make quite a bit of sense. Sh*t happens could be his new motto.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2006, 01:07:01 PM »
By your logic if that school wasn't safe. Then the motorcade wouldn't have been safe it could easily be attacked by land mines RPG's and armed asslients. Fly in Air Force wouldn't have been safe it could have been taken out with shoulder fired missles etc.

Since by extending your logic nothing is safe, then sitting there, reading a childrens book and waiting for fate to happen would make quite a bit of sense. Sh*t happens could be his new motto.

Any person in charge of the safety of the most important man on the planet, once he realizes that the nation was under attack by a very organized and capable group, would remove the person from a known location.  It's as simple as that.

Are you going to argue that? 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2006, 01:12:50 PM »
If the secret service thought he was safe or that was the safest place for him then that is what they would do.
The president has no control over the secret service when it comes to his safety.

You don't agree with the secret service, that is fine, but it was not the president's decision whether to stay or leave.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2006, 01:19:55 PM »
If the secret service thought he was safe or that was the safest place for him then that is what they would do.
The president has no control over the secret service when it comes to his safety.

You don't agree with the secret service, that is fine, but it was not the president's decision whether to stay or leave.

...which is why many have called for the head of the secret service to answer under oath exactly why he did not follow protocol that day.  It lends credence to teh belief that he knew about the attacks beforehand. 

And maybe someone TOLD HIM to sit tight.  Who?  let's get the cards out on the table.  If there's nothing to hide, let's clear up this confusion, so the country can be united once again.  Given that 36% recent poll, it is very clear our nation is divided.  So let's get the facts out, so that we can all be on the same page as a nation.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2006, 01:24:36 PM »
I agree there is still quit a bit of confusion, however how the secret service operates is a state secret that I don't think the president of the secret service want to give out. Not for the safet of their jobs but for the safety of the nation.
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2006, 01:29:44 PM »
Just so you know 240...

EVEn if someone from the democratic party uncovers the conspiracy you suggest or the one i do they won't do anything about it becuase it would be too far damaging to the country.

Sad to say. 

I personally, if it did actually happen as you say, would want it to beuncoverd becuase it would cause REAL change in this country. something that rarely happens.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2006, 01:30:54 PM »
I agree there is still quit a bit of confusion, however how the secret service operates is a state secret that I don't think the president of the secret service want to give out. Not for the safet of their jobs but for the safety of the nation.

They don't have to ask him for any secrets.  They can ask him why he didnt' follow protocol- which is on public record- that you remove public officials from known locations when there is any increased chance of danger.

A group flying planes into buildings increases danger.  not only from falling objects, but from other attacks choreographed to occur at the same time.

Just ask him if he felt the Prez was more safe in a public place that day, than if he had been in an undisclosed location.  Ask him what updates he had at 9:02.  If all he knew was what he got from cnn- and they admitted they saw the second plane crash on tv then told bush - then they had NO CLUE what other dangers were out there.  

Just ask him why they didn't follow protocol.  Many seen it as proof they knew they were safe - which only comes from knowing the full extent of the attacks- which, at 9:02, could only have been known with foreknowledge (as the last plane didnt't crash for another 70 minutes)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »
EVEn if someone from the democratic party uncovers the conspiracy you suggest or the one i do they won't do anything about it becuase it would be too far damaging to the country.
Sad to say. 
I personally, if it did actually happen as you say, would want it to beuncoverd becuase it would cause REAL change in this country. something that rarely happens.

What will heppen when it does come out mainstream?

A small group will take the blame.  A recently deceased Silverstein and some out-of-country group.  Presidential pardons.  Everyone walks. 

And I don't even care about that.  Justic would be nice, but I'll let the good Lord sort that out. I just want our country to be aware of what happened, so that it will not happen again.  If every news anchor in the country was speaking about the self-attack, then no rogue group would attempt another- and then Americans wouldn't die.

There are many, many people who know but haven't come public.  They're scared.  Read about the ones that do come public.  They get lawsuits, audits, and many other mean stuff sudeenly, to fill their time and encourage them to back off.  Or, in the case of hunter S Thompson, moviemaker and author who announced he was going to expose it to the world, they are suicided.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2006, 03:27:40 PM »
God help us all, there can't possibly be two jaguars :'(!!

lol...I am Sandra.
But thanks for the compliment.

Sandra

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2006, 03:39:18 PM »
i could be completely wrong about this but I would think "protocol" would dictate they do something immediatly to protect him with this happens.

But it wasn't so much that....  It was the look on his face that suggested a great many things.

I agree with this.  I don't think Bush is savvy enough to be trusted to know about the alleged conspiracy.

I think he was more like a deer in the headlights....just frozen.
As for being brave that day....In that moment, he looked anything but brave.  Looked like he wanted his mommy.

Sandra

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2006, 03:44:36 PM »
I know that if the head of the secret service was put on the stand and forced to answer just why he broke protocol that day, the American people might get some insight as to what they knew, and when.

I just ask questions because it doesn't make sense.  A new investigation is owed to the family's victims, if nothing else.  If anyone knew ahead of time, and let 3000 people die, don't you think they should be brought to justice?
Apples and Oranges.

Compared to when Regan got shot.  SS shoved his ass in the limo, bodies left on the sidewalk and the shooter still out there for others to take care of.

Bush....A national attack and everyone mulls about as he reads. 
You would think with that experience of Regan being shot, the secret service would've been more forceful and getting the President to safety.

Just a thought.
Sandra

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2006, 03:45:53 PM »
Or, in the case of hunter S Thompson, moviemaker and author who announced he was going to expose it to the world, they are suicided.

Hold your fcuking horses mang!!!

Are you suggesting that my hero, Hunter S, was murdered? :o

What have you heard about this?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2006, 08:05:51 PM »
Are you suggesting that my hero, Hunter S, was murdered? :o
http://www.prisonplanet.com/archives/hunter_s_thompson/index.html

Hunter Thompson was working on WTC collapse story before mysterious sudden death, warned he'd be 'suicided'

Total 9/11 Info/Prison Planet | March 2 2005

Toronto Globe and Mail February 26, 2005:

Hunter telephoned me on Feb. 19, the night before his death. He sounded scared. It wasn't always easy to understand what he said, particularly over the phone, he mumbled, yet when there was something he really wanted you to understand, you did. He'd been working on a story about the World Trade Center attacks and had stumbled across what he felt was hard evidence showing the towers had been brought down not by the airplanes that flew into them but by explosive charges set off in their foundations. Now he thought someone was out to stop him publishing it: "They're gonna make it look like suicide," he said. "I know how these bastards think . . ."

Hunter S. Thompson ... was indeed working on such a story.

Now check out this February 25 Associated Press story about Thompson's death. Sounds a lot like a professional hit with a silencer:

"I was on the phone with him, he set the receiver down and he did it. I heard the clicking of the gun," Anita Thompson told the Aspen Daily News in Friday's editions.

She said her husband had asked her to come home from a health club so they could work on his weekly ESPN column...

Thompson said she heard a loud, muffled noise, but didn't know what had happened. "I was waiting for him to get back on the phone," she said.

(Her account to Rocky Mountain News reporter Jeff Kass is slightly different: "I did not hear any bang," she told Kass. She added that Thompson's son, who was in the house at the time, believed that a book had fallen when he heard the shot, according to Kass' report.)

Mack White sums up the questions well:
Thompson's family says he was not depressed, nor was he in enough to pain to kill himself. In fact, by all reports, he was quite happy. He was talking on the phone to his wife, getting ready to work on his column, when he decided it would be wise to kill himself, so that he could go out (we are told) while "still at the top of his form," even though this would mean not finishing his column or his expose on 9/11 (potentially the most important thing he would ever write) (?)...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2006, 08:17:54 PM »
CALLER "Scott from Texas": I was just wondering if you guys might be able to clear up something I heard through the journalist Sherman Skolnick. He is reporting that another story or book, I don't remember exactly which, that Hunter S. Thompson was working on was about this gay prostitution ring in the White House and supposedly that was another touchy topic that he brought out, and the whole...

JONES: Had you heard that from Hunter?

PAUL WILLAM ROBERTS: Yeah, I had heard that quite a lot from Hunter. It goes back to Kissinger, I believe.

JONES: Wow.

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/march2005/080305callboystory.htm

http://letsroll911.org/phpwebsite/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=45