Author Topic: Is cocaine bad for you if used in moderation, only on occasion.  (Read 9982 times)

body88

Re: Is cocaine bad for you if used in moderation, only on occasion.
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »
You are one of the lucky ones. Most could never get away with living with it like that. Starts on the weekends. Then after work to get a pick me up. The after work every day. The during work.. etc etc

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 07:24:07 PM »
Starts on the weekends. Then after work to get a pick me up. The after work every day. The during work.. etc etc

Like alcohol is any different (for some).
Ron: "I am lazy."

body88

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 07:55:48 AM »
Like alcohol is any different (for some).

No doubt that if abused Alchol is one of the worst addictions to have. Those old booze hounds you see are in bad shape.

body88

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 03:27:18 PM »
Stelle I have heard you where hot. There is only one other hot girl on this hole and it is Dina. I did not know if I believed you where hot but seeing your opinion on this subject proves it. Only good looking chicks know about coke!

body88

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 07:03:57 PM »
  My jaw never popped or cracked.   Though depending it could be kind of sore from teeth clenching.   8)      I do believe you can do coke a few times a year with no problem though. 

I would never do shrooms ever again. 

Flowers hot she knows about coke!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 08:16:41 PM »
drugs are like empty promises. They sound great but there's nothing good about them. They're unfullfilling and counter-productive. Try praying instead.

hormones don't count as drugs  ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 05:56:10 AM »
Maybe you get some free radical damage (working out does the some thing)

Makes you stay awake longer (but you burn more calories)

Makes you more sociable (so does alcohol)

I can't find the negatives if used in moderation on rare ocassions with friends and acquaintences.

Your thoughts.
Does a bear shit in the woods??

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 06:46:07 AM »
  My jaw never popped or cracked.   Though depending it could be kind of sore from teeth clenching.   8)      I do believe you can do coke a few times a year with no problem though. 

I would never do shrooms ever again. 

You kill me! You'll do coke, but are against vaccines, that are more proven to help and not harm. Girl I love ya!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 09:46:02 AM »
If you start doing coke on a regular basis its hard to keep from starting to snort whole eightballs within time.
The House that Ruth built

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 09:52:57 AM »
Haha you guys do your coke "occasionally" and socially for the next year. A year from today please post how your life is doing after doing coke "only" on the weekend. I was a club gm for years. Coke is bad shit along with every other drug. If you can do it and not become addicted in anyway you are lucky and 99 percent of others are not so lucky!

Coke is way more addictive than getting drunk. Anyone who has ever done it knows no matter what they say this is a fact.

doing it off n on for a while..dosen't hurt me..it is addictive conditionally..ie you do seek out the same feeling and behaviour when on it..for me its sex

it WILL down regulare ones own dopamaine and seratonin production..over time..

but..my body..my choice..meh
carpe` vaginum!

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 11:41:40 AM »
Regular coke use will affect neurotransmitter levels leading to personality changes, sometimes depression etc... it is also extremely hard on the heart, i work in EMS and have personally taken an 18year old into the ER unconscious with a coke induced heart attack, it puts the coronary arteries into spasm....the heart of a regular user in his/her 30s is like that of somebody much older.

Having said that, the above side effects tend to appear in those who take things to excess....the addictive personalities that some people have mean they end up having problems whatever they get involved with whether its alcohol, drugs or gambling.

If you can keep a lid on your vices and only indulge occasionally then you wont have too many problems.
I speak as a veteran of the early 90s rave scene in the UK....they were some fierce times....i cannot begin to describe the copious ammounts of drugs i ingested but i always set myself rules and never broke them.

Drugs would only be taken at the weekend, never during the week when i was at work or college....on a night out i would take an ammount of cash from the ATM and then leave my card at home limiting me financially to how many pills or how many grams of speed and/or coke i could buy...every now and then i'd clean out and have a week off, not go out, spend some time at home with my parents and chill a bit....restraining myself like this meant i came through 5 years of awesome fun pretty much unscathed and with no addictions, in fact when i stopped raving i gave up the drugs that went hand in hand with that scene.

Now as i approach 30 with a good career and a mortgage to pay i still indulge myself on special occasions but with so much to lose i never let it get out of hand....its about discipline and sadly most people who get into bad times with drugs have very little of this.
Drugs arent bad, its the weak willed who become addicts that need weeding out of society so the rest of us can be trusted like adults to enjoy ourselves once in a while.
C.U.N.T

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 12:10:19 PM »

She lost her marriage, her children and her freedom (for awhile) as she went to prison for distribution.  She gets $ from a trust fund but it runs out quickly and the last time she was arrested she called a friend of ours for bail money (which she denied her) and also money to pay for a tooth to be extracted (meth mouth).

Oh yeah, and she's not good-looking anymore.  :(

this just proves my point from the first post i made in here

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 12:35:08 PM »
this just proves my point from the first post i made in here

take away the word coke and insert alcohol..and we have the same story about millions of men and women....

as i said..
meh
carpe` vaginum!