Author Topic: KURT ANGLE RELEASED BY WWE  (Read 8174 times)

fitnessman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: KURT ANGLE RELEASED BY WWE
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 06:21:00 AM »
hey it takes alot of talent to be a top pro wrestler

they also make alot more money than the steroid abusing losers you guys worship on here as well.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 06:55:53 AM »
this was off the WWE site!
do you really think it as you being "fake and planned" meant these guys are not athletes?

the fuckin guy won a gold medal with these  these injuries
2 cracked vertebrae
 2 herniated disks
 4 pulled muscles............... yeah he is a faker

a faker with..............

2-time NCAA Division I champion
USA Junior Freestyle champion
2-time USA Senior Freestyle champion
Junior World Freestyle champion
1996 Olympic gold medal in freestyle wrestling

these titles were not planned in advance

A good friend, who jobs when the WWE is in town, told me that when the guys get boared they have real matches, just to see who's the best wrestler.  Angle is hands down the best.  He made Paul Wright (The Big Show) quit in under a minute.  I know He's got a ton of injuries, so He must need some time to heal and deal with the divorce.  He'll be back.  He loves what He does, from what I'm told.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 10:06:29 AM »
Brutal multi millionaire
BRUTAL ANAL FISTING VICTIM !!!!!!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 10:10:38 AM »
BRUTAL ANAL FISTING VICTIM !!!!!!!!!

bwahahahaha, UK Gold loves teh strap-on. hahahaha

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2006, 10:16:49 AM »
I used to love wrestling but have long since forgotten about it. I never did like kurt angle. He never had the presence and marketablility that a "real" badass like steve austin or the rock had... If kurt were a bodybuilder he'd be the Vince Goodrum of the sport.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 11:35:22 AM »
i don't understand how he can stand there trying to look all mean and intimidating with arms like a ten year old girl, hahahaha.

The dude is a legitimate bad ass.

And as a performer, he's top 3. He may be the most well rounded wrestler out there. He can do it all. It's a shame he's been hurt for so long.

However, I believe he's suffered some nerve damage due to his neck injuries over the years. Which may explain why his arms are shriking.........
HAHA, RON.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2006, 01:46:27 PM »
hey it takes alot of talent to be a top pro wrestler

they also make alot more money than the steroid abusing losers you guys worship on here as well.

yet you're here ::)

I met Kurt angle at Century 3 Mall in West Mifflin Pa back in like 2000.  Nice guy I shook his hand he had the sweatiest hands I ever shook and his wife was hot.  I hear she used to be a stripper.

E
E

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2006, 01:52:03 PM »
to be the man you gotta beat the man...

Kurt's the man

HOSTILE

• Getbig II
  • Im talented, yes Im gifted Never boosted, never sh
Angle talks about his release
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 06:06:51 PM »
My body is so beat up and run down, I can’t even think straight,” Kurt Angle tells WWE.com in an exclusive interview Saturday concerning his early release from his contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. Angle and WWE officials mutually agreed to end Angle’s relationship with the company on Friday.

Angle says seven years of non-stop wrestling has taken a major toll on his body, his mind and his family. “I need my body to reheal and rehab, I have done this for too long without a break. I haven’t been able to really enjoy my life. I haven’t seen my family, I’ve had problems with medication - I’m just fried physically and mentally.”

Angle’s business manager David Hawk claims, “Kurt’s in a tremendous amount of pain, he’s used prescription medication to deal with it. Kurt has come to the conclusion that unless he can get in the ring without the use of pain medication then he doesn’t need to be in there. He realizes he was just endangering himself and his opponents.”

The last straw for Angle seems to have occurred on August 13th, 2006, at an ECW live event in White Plains, New York. Angle was wrestling Rob Van Dam in a match where both competitors were fueled by the passionate ECW fans. “The crowd was wild,” Angle says. “Early on in the match, I pulled my groin, but I kept going, feeding off the crowd. Then I pulled my abdominal muscle off the pelvic bone, but I kept going as the crowd grew more wild. Finally, I blew out my hamstring, but we finished the match. The crowd stood and applauded - a standing ovation and that meant so much to me.”

Ironically that would be Angle’s last match.

WWE.com asked Angle if he would ever return to competition in WWE. Angle says “I can’t tell you that right now, I need to heal up mentally and physically. Until then, I can’t even think about returning.”

But Angle says WWE Chairman Vince McMahon told him the door is always open. “Vince says when I’m ready, if I’m ever ready, to come back just sign on the dotted line. I’ll tell you if I do return I’m going back to my roots, training on the mat like my amateur days. Longevity is the key.”

Hawk seems confident Angle will be in the ring again someday.

Angle has a final message to his legion of WWE and ECW fans. “Don’t be concerned, this move was for the best. It was a privilege to be able to compete for all of you. I’d like to say thank you.”

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2006, 06:11:31 PM »
how come all these wreslers are so red in the face?  High blood pressure?
"

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
Re: Angle talks about his release
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 06:13:19 PM »
My body is so beat up and run down, I can’t even think straight,” Kurt Angle tells WWE.com in an exclusive interview Saturday concerning his early release from his contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. Angle and WWE officials mutually agreed to end Angle’s relationship with the company on Friday.

Angle says seven years of non-stop wrestling has taken a major toll on his body, his mind and his family. “I need my body to reheal and rehab, I have done this for too long without a break. I haven’t been able to really enjoy my life. I haven’t seen my family, I’ve had problems with medication - I’m just fried physically and mentally.”

Angle’s business manager David Hawk claims, “Kurt’s in a tremendous amount of pain, he’s used prescription medication to deal with it. Kurt has come to the conclusion that unless he can get in the ring without the use of pain medication then he doesn’t need to be in there. He realizes he was just endangering himself and his opponents.”

The last straw for Angle seems to have occurred on August 13th, 2006, at an ECW live event in White Plains, New York. Angle was wrestling Rob Van Dam in a match where both competitors were fueled by the passionate ECW fans. “The crowd was wild,” Angle says. “Early on in the match, I pulled my groin, but I kept going, feeding off the crowd. Then I pulled my abdominal muscle off the pelvic bone, but I kept going as the crowd grew more wild. Finally, I blew out my hamstring, but we finished the match. The crowd stood and applauded - a standing ovation and that meant so much to me.”

Ironically that would be Angle’s last match.

WWE.com asked Angle if he would ever return to competition in WWE. Angle says “I can’t tell you that right now, I need to heal up mentally and physically. Until then, I can’t even think about returning.”

But Angle says WWE Chairman Vince McMahon told him the door is always open. “Vince says when I’m ready, if I’m ever ready, to come back just sign on the dotted line. I’ll tell you if I do return I’m going back to my roots, training on the mat like my amateur days. Longevity is the key.”

Hawk seems confident Angle will be in the ring again someday.

Angle has a final message to his legion of WWE and ECW fans. “Don’t be concerned, this move was for the best. It was a privilege to be able to compete for all of you. I’d like to say thank you.”

wow that guy is a warrior....

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 06:27:16 PM »
Kurt is a class act. I wrestled in a tournament he was in back in 1994. Everyone knew then he had what it takes to be a world class olympic wrestler which is probably one of the hardest olympic sports to do well in. Over the years I saw Kurt numerous times when the WWE would travel to RI, Boston. You could see over the years being on the road 300 days a year and the daily bumps these guys have to take that Kurt was suffering. When Kurt signed with WWE he already had pre-existing injuries. Compound that with the daily rigors of wrestling, though fake, he was one of the more active high flying wrestlers which made his injuries worse. I wish Kurt the best of luck and hope he fully recovers. Nothing worse than trying to play with your own kids and you can't even lift your arms/head. Rest well Kurt, the WWE has taken another hit. Austin, the Rock, now Angle....but don't worry fellow bb's, HHH and his ugly mug still run the joint.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2006, 07:09:46 PM »
Kurt Angle is a very intense wrestler

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 07:26:47 AM »
Kurt is done.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 07:32:13 AM »
Remember folks, he is a professional wrestler. Not a bodybuilder. So please think before you remark or comment.

PB

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 08:04:08 AM »
Angle - in real life - was just too intense + dedicated to his work.

His will >>> his body.

Sadly, many athletes are like that - they just can't learn to DE-intensify after a lifetime of training.

And yeah, Olympic wrestling has gotta be perhaps THE hardest sport to be in.

I hope he can heal up, rest up, + adjust his mental state to one more balanced.

More to life than athletics or sports entertainment.

Best of luck to him.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2006, 08:55:15 AM »
what a loser
$

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2006, 09:24:43 AM »
Needs Major HRT or something :-\

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2006, 10:16:36 AM »
Brutal multi millionaire

I believe that Vince pays these guys too much money and they wind up becoming primadonnas and then they leave....

Vince should take some lessons from the IFBB....Our guys just keep coming back for more, abuse their bodies like crazy....and no paycheck!  :o

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2006, 01:14:46 PM »
I believe that Vince pays these guys too much money and they wind up becoming primadonnas and then they leave....

Vince should take some lessons from the IFBB....Our guys just keep coming back for more, abuse their bodies like crazy....and no paycheck!  :o

In this day and age society in general is just so lazy when it comes to entertainment that they can't sit still and absorb a good match that clearly demonstrates good vs bad.  Video gaming, tevo and the like show a change in society towards impatients and it carries over into wrestling.  Fans today want action NOW.  You can even see the difference in MMA compared to years ago.  Now they will call stalling pretty fast and get the guys up or in the middle.  Years ago Gracie could be in guard for ever to get position, not anymore.  The fans their want KNOCKOUTS.  I think pro wrestling matches were better in the 80's...still fast paced but the move set wasn't as crazy and it was more believable.  As far as the salary's go only the top guys make real good money.  You have to realize that their is not any health insurance, vacation etc...you work you get paid.  The opportunity IS there to make a lot of money, but you need skill, luck and timing.  Kurt is an awesome performer.  It's incredible that he could change that mat wrestling mentality to become a great pro wrestler....that is very very rare.     

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2006, 01:17:11 PM »
I really wanna find out the cause of his release, I'm curious that it's more than something personnal
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2006, 01:27:41 PM »
  In this day and age society in general is just so lazy when it comes to entertainment that they can't sit still and absorb a good match that clearly demonstrates good vs bad.  Video gaming, tevo and the like show a change in society towards impatients and it carries over into wrestling.  Fans today want action NOW.  You can even see the difference in MMA compared to years ago.  Now they will call stalling pretty fast and get the guys up or in the middle.  Years ago Gracie could be in guard for ever to get position, not anymore.  The fans their want KNOCKOUTS.  I think pro wrestling matches were better in the 80's...still fast paced but the move set wasn't as crazy and it was more believable.  As far as the salary's go only the top guys make real good money.  You have to realize that their is not any health insurance, vacation etc...you work you get paid.  The opportunity IS there to make a lot of money, but you need skill, luck and timing.  Kurt is an awesome performer.  It's incredible that he could change that mat wrestling mentality to become a great pro wrestler....that is very very rare.     

Good post.  I was an 80's NWA fan. 

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 02:12:52 AM »
This guy was good when he first joined.  He was going head to head with Austin.  Then he became a pathetic wrestler with no respect from the fans (bad career Planning) he can never his previous Ring presence and Fan respect as the early days.

He also has a wide midsection and tiny arms

Paul L.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 04:20:57 AM »
I heard that they are letting him go to make room for this new tag team...

Their finishing move: Crotch getter
I am a mini beast

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2006, 04:21:59 AM »
I heard that they are letting him go to make room for this new tag team...

Damn.. the guy in red has more symmetry than Tamali
I am a mini beast