Author Topic: Ron - re King Kamali! Time to apoligize!  (Read 12280 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Ron - re King Kamali! Time to apoligize!
« on: August 27, 2006, 07:57:23 AM »
all the big king talkers are in deep conference held by thier king discussing how thier gonna spread the wordt hat king was sick and a judge had it out for him,,,, stay tuned this should be the final amusement bullshit out of king since no one really cares to much anymore!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: wheres ron lift studio and the rest of the retarts hiding this am?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 07:59:34 AM »
all the big king talkers are in deep conference held by thier king discussing how thier gonna spread the wordt hat king was sick and a judge had it out for him,,,, stay tuned this should be the final amusement bullshit out of king since no one really cares to much anymore!
"retarts"?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 08:01:02 AM »
I think the big explanation we're all waiting for is going to end up being that all along Tamali was focusing on doing well in Montreal next week and that he actually placed higher than he thought he would at the Europa, considering he's trying to peak next week.  Total bullshit of course, but that's usual for Tamali.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 08:01:36 AM »
"retarts"?
yes retarts! tards are much higher up on the food chain then the tamali crew!

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 08:24:32 AM »
I made a thread yesterday saying that lift studio was owned and surprise ! he deleted it !!!!!!!!  :o

Slick Vic

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 08:29:34 AM »
I made a thread yesterday saying that lift studio was owned and surprise ! he deleted it !!!!!!!!  :o

I noticed that.... hahaha  :D

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 08:38:16 AM »
monster abuse of mods power !!!!

LiftStudio can't even stand by his convictions than Kamali should have qualified for the O yesterday

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 08:57:02 AM »
Agreed, the "spin" will be that Tamali was focusing on the montreal show and that he just did the Europa because he thought he would be ready but wasn't.

Then, he will blame the judges for not placing in the top 10 which was his goal.

Then, he will finish like 5th or 6th at the montreal (not sure, but probably weaker line up) and he will come on here and flame everyone like he won the mr. olympia or something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 09:11:17 AM »
Agreed, the "spin" will be that Tamali was focusing on the montreal show and that he just did the Europa because he thought he would be ready but wasn't.

Spin like that would be the nail in the coffin known as his career.  His quotes are already all over BBing.com about how ready he was for the Europa.  Silence is golden last night. 

If I was an aredent king supporter, I would still stand by my convictions.  It's sad when someone is wrong, then hides.  better to face it, explain your logic, and develop thoughts for the next placing.  People respect you a lot more when you admit you were wrong.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 09:17:10 AM »
Spin like that would be the nail in the coffin known as his career.  His quotes are already all over BBing.com about how ready he was for the Europa.  Silence is golden last night. 

If I was an aredent king supporter, I would still stand by my convictions.  It's sad when someone is wrong, then hides.  better to face it, explain your logic, and develop thoughts for the next placing.  People respect you a lot more when you admit you were wrong.

The "King" has never been very good with the truth.

Might be a top sort under all that showoff nonsense but his ego and lack of ability to face the truth make him useless.

He should give powerlifting a go, maybe he'd be good at it.  He's got the genetics for the blimplike proportions required.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 09:18:32 AM »
The "King" has never been very good with the truth.

Might be a top sort under all that showoff nonsense but his ego and lack of ability to face the truth make him useless.

He should give powerlifting a go, maybe he'd be good at it.  He's got the genetics for the blimplike proportions required.
too bad you can't bring a Smith Machine and 7 spotters with you to a powerlifting meet.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 09:18:51 AM »

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 01:28:48 PM »
Ron and Issac suffer something common in bbing called the "buddy syndrome"

Once they are friends with someone they lose the ability to objectively analyse their physique... pretty common

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 05:10:03 PM »

Stav are you done talking out of your ass? I haven't been on the boards since Friday morning before leaving for Dallas. I was too busy photographing the show and enjoying a dinner with Lonnie Tepper, Ron Avidan and a few lovely ladies.

Stop crying biotch.

;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 05:11:46 PM »
monster abuse of mods power !!!!

LiftStudio can't even stand by his convictions than Kamali should have qualified for the O yesterday
Funny thing is Kamali looked better in Dallas then he did in Texas. I have no problem discussing King.

kingkamali.com
Elevate Your Image.™

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 05:13:48 PM »
Stav are you done talking out of your ass? I haven't been on the boards since Friday morning before leaving for Dallas. I was too busy photographing the show and enjoying a dinner with Lonnie Tepper, Ron Avidan and a few lovely ladies.

Stop crying biotch.

;D

Appearenly Kamali was feasting right along with you..so it's your fault he came in last :P!!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2006, 05:14:14 PM »

here:

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 05:15:50 PM »
Funny thing is Kamali looked better in Dallas then he did in Texas. I have no problem discussing King.

kingkamali.com
So what made you think he'd have a chance of even being top 6 against that lineup even on paper?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 05:19:06 PM »
Ron and Issac suffer something common in bbing called the "buddy syndrome"

Once they are friends with someone they lose the ability to objectively analyse their physique... pretty common
Right. Right. Ron and I are friends with a number of competitors. Many of them were unhappy with the predictions and write ups and many are happy.

Look at how many King Kamali threads there are on this board since the show. 10x as many as any other competitor in the show. We should be talking about how good Tony Freeman looked and how he has launched himself into consideration for a top 6 spot.

Why is no one talking about how Darrem Charles has gone from the King of these types of shows to placing out of the money?

Elevate Your Image.™

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 05:23:57 PM »
The lighting was bad. End of story.
young hov

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 05:25:19 PM »
The lighting was bad. End of story.

True, but if the contest was held in his kitchen, well.................

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 05:27:51 PM »
Funny thing is Kamali looked better in Dallas then he did in Texas.

He looked better in Dallas than he did in Texas?

I'll bet he looked better in Denver than he did in Colorado too!  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 05:28:22 PM »
True, but if the contest was held in his kitchen, well.................
Funny. Right now he is probably slamming his head with the fridge door.
young hov

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2006, 05:31:50 PM »

He looked better in Dallas than he did in Texas?

I'll bet he looked better in Denver than he did in Colorado too!  ::)
HAHA - Sorry Dallas then in NYC.

Elevate Your Image.™

body88

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2006, 05:32:45 PM »
Right. Right. Ron and I are friends with a number of competitors. Many of them were unhappy with the predictions and write ups and many are happy.

Look at how many King Kamali threads there are on this board since the show. 10x as many as any other competitor in the show. We should be talking about how good Tony Freeman looked and how he has launched himself into consideration for a top 6 spot.

Why is no one talking about how Darrem Charles has gone from the King of these types of shows to placing out of the money?

Because you talk a ton of shit and act like you are some kind of authority so it is funny to laugh at you when you get owned!