Author Topic: Toney Freeman - the X-Max - the People's Champion!  (Read 16205 times)

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Toney Freeman - the X-Max - the People's Champion!
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2006, 06:11:42 AM »
Lets See Here....... :o

Ummmm- that is when he won the nationals - this is a picture of march 2006- TONEY FREEMAN - THE XMAN IS COMING - TRUE STORY !!!!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2006, 02:29:48 PM »
Xman is Coming !

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2006, 06:03:17 PM »
Toney....Please make me eat my words than...I think you are amazing, but how long do you really think you will be ranked in the top ten of the world at your age???

Ronnie is 42 - silly

body88

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2006, 06:53:03 PM »
Freeman is a x framed freaking diesel pirate!!!!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2006, 06:55:40 PM »
he'll have to get throught the other "big man" first

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2006, 07:05:50 AM »

Freeman has him on quads, but that will definitely be a good battle.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2006, 08:34:02 AM »

Toney Is wider , Thicker ,  Way better shape - way better - Gunter is a non issue - True story

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2006, 08:36:02 AM »
Toney Is wider , Thicker ,  Way better shape - way better - Gunter is a non issue - True story

Toney is not thicker than Gunter man you are on crack!
just push some weight!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2006, 08:42:20 AM »
Then let me hit the crack pipe again - Toney is thicker than gunter -  JUst like when Toney stood next to Ronnie people gasped at the Fact - Toney is way wider you think he is and way bigger. Maybe you have NEVER  been to a show or met Toney - becuase then you would understand... Here I am done with the crack pipe - your turn to smoke.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2006, 08:44:38 AM »
Then let me hit the crack pipe again - Toney is thicker than gunter -  JUst like when Toney stood next to Ronnie people gasped at the Fact - Toney is way wider you think he is and way bigger. Maybe you have NEVER  been to a show or met Toeny - becuase then you would understand... Here I am done with the crack pipe - your turn to smoke.

All I see is three midgets on stage auditioning for a role in the next brokeback mountain movie.
just push some weight!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2006, 08:53:13 AM »
You will be happyif he places in front - you sound like the crowd at the Europa at the prejudging " darrem got this locked " I am speaking facts - you are not! your opinon is welcomed but use some facts.

Freeman is in the line up and the XMAN IS COMING . The answers will be answered.... If Gunter can figured out a way to stop making his quads shrink when he flexes then maybe he can have a chance or better yet go back to when he beat a Fat Ronnie - and we can have a battle-

2005  o - I was on my chair screaming until he turned around and his back was non existence and his presentation was subpar

He loss his confidence on stage !

SOOOOOOOOOO------- your turn - Stop the glorification of gunter - hahahahahaha

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2006, 09:38:16 AM »
Do you mean to tell me that a dude is checking out the eyebrows of another dude! This is not Mary-kay. My man, ask your woman to look at a picture of me and tell me she gonna say "He be the man if his eye-brows were not FVCKED Up...please Find something else to talk about and this turning 40 thing is older than I am. If you have ever read "think and grow rich" you would know that most successful men start to blossom at age 40. I don't have time to entertain immature little boys who can only throw sticks and stones. If Guys want to know stuff like how I was able to comeback so strong after such a long lay off. How at age 40  I still got a 32" waist and 33" quads. I wont continue I'm going to train for the Biggest show of my life. While you go play with yourself...peace

Why would a guy want to hang with any chick that starts a sentence off with "He be the man". You guys should stay away from hootchie mommas, why not move up step and date a female bodybuilder.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2006, 12:14:22 PM »

I think Freeman was referring to women with names like...'LaTasha, Tamika, TanQuasia, Shenequia or Keisha'.

They would start their sentences out like that...
?

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2006, 12:23:12 PM »
I think Freeman was referring to women with names like...'LaTasha, Tamika, TanQuasia, Shenequia or Keisha'.

Anyone looking like Nell Carter. 

"Wooooo chile, get yo ass ovuh here an' play wid mah big-ass tiddies!  Dass right, you be da man!!!"

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2006, 12:36:10 PM »

oh yea, true.....you forgot Latiqua, Shatiqua and Tanisha.

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2006, 01:06:28 PM »
Toney is an awesome bodybuiler with a ton of great features. Im excited he finally got his chance to shine. But, in order for Toney to do serious damage at the O, he is going to have to bring up his conditioning. Look at the top six contenders and notice the extreme level of conditioning they are able to attain. He is so capable of doing serious damage at the olympia, I hope Toney can get the job done and make a great impact at the O

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2006, 01:40:28 PM »
Toney is an awesome bodybuiler with a ton of great features. Im excited he finally got his chance to shine. But, in order for Toney to do serious damage at the O, he is going to have to bring up his conditioning. Look at the top six contenders and notice the extreme level of conditioning they are able to attain. He is so capable of doing serious damage at the olympia, I hope Toney can get the job done and make a great impact at the O

A lot of getbiggers are using the term du jour "conditioning" what the hell do you all mean by that?. Without a definition of it, the term is meaningless and you can all go on using it like experts but it means nothing.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2006, 01:43:50 PM »
Freemans legs are looking HUGE!  8) 8)

Very impressive physique! top 5 at the MR0 no doubt.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2006, 01:50:37 PM »
he only dieted 4 weeks for the europa

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2006, 02:04:00 PM »
It means how f-ing shredded he can get. This is the best we've ever seem, and its nowhere close to Ronnie jay or Dex

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »
It means how f-ing shredded he can get. This is the best we've ever seem, and its nowhere close to Ronnie jay or Dex
and he only dieted 4 weeks for the europa.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2006, 08:36:09 PM »
i always laugh when someone compares ronnie a soon to be nine time olympian and best bodybuilder in history to a europa winner or grand prix champ, ahahah. ronnie will destroy toney he is the champ and has already presented a package far superior to toneys. toney do you think you can beat ronnie this year, in all honesty do you see yourself dethroning ronnie?

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2006, 11:31:19 PM »
Then let me hit the crack pipe again - Toney is thicker than gunter -  JUst like when Toney stood next to Ronnie people gasped at the Fact - Toney is way wider you think he is and way bigger. Maybe you have NEVER  been to a show or met Toney - becuase then you would understand... Here I am done with the crack pipe - your turn to smoke.

i disagree
Gunther is better

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2006, 11:42:33 PM »
gunther 6'1 300
freeman 6'2 280

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2007, 10:28:47 AM »
Doesn't Anthony know how to spell his own first name and why does a negro have a Jewish surname? Is his Mother Whoopi Frigging Goldberg?