Author Topic: "Palumboism Research fund"  (Read 14769 times)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Re: "Palumboism Research fund"
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 04:37:57 PM »
Clearly, b/bers like Coleman who attain glute striations have a tremendous amount of determination and dedication to their diet and training.  Imagine, having striated glutes!  How much dieting does it take to get to that point?

After all that dieting, and after pre-judging, Ronnie and the guys go to the buffet line and just eat until they just about pass out.  Then they go to their hotel and drink beer until they do pass out. 

When they get to the contest that night, their stomachs are still greatly bloated from all the food and beer they ingested that afternoon.  And that explains the bloated gut/striated glute disparity.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 04:43:13 PM »
Stage 3 Palumboism, it ain't pretty:

Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 04:47:38 PM »
Shit dudes we are up to $15.25....Keep up the good work...

Remember there is no known cause for palumboism, only abstinence from using GH/SLIN/IGF-1 and putting on large amount of weight in shirt periods of time will help a bodybuilder not get palumboism..

To avoid confusion and/or illegit claims, a pregnancy test should be required before providing any benefits to an individual.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 09:11:59 PM »
holy shitznit we are uo to 23 dollaz... :o

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 09:24:52 PM »
Looking at Muscletech ads years ago, I would have never thought one day I would look better.  Thanks Muscletech!
N

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 09:26:54 PM »
Looking at Muscletech ads years ago, I would have never thought one day I would look better.  Thanks Muscletech!

Croatch you probally use PCT consisting of leukic or something after a Celltech/Nitrotech stack, fucking fairy..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 11:05:32 AM »

That looks just awful.  How could anyone get on a stage looking like that?  I would be running to the doctor, not the stage if I looked like that. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 11:08:35 AM »
Sorry if Im late on this discussion but couldn't Palumboism really be natural aging? Guys with thinner muscle to joint connections will see it first. Won't all of you get it to some degree?

mrsirjojo

• Getbig II
  • Si vis pacem, Para bellum.
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 01:37:29 PM »

He's out Palumboing Palumbo himself...Shouldn't we start calling it Kovacism? Or does it go the name of the disease belong to the first man known to have it? Hell, Palumbo can't be the first...

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 05:11:19 PM »
If a cure can't be found can some of the proceeds go to providing the victims of this disease with some of these custom fit overalls?

conflicted

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2006, 01:17:50 AM »
If a cure can't be found can some of the proceeds go to providing the victims of this disease with some of these custom fit overalls?

I knew it was just a matter of time before you guys found out about my revolutionary new custom-fit overalls! As you can see in the above pic, they were designed with the modern bodybuilder in mind, providing plenty of breathing room even for those in Stage-3 Palumboism! Gone are the days of being constricted by normal sized overalls! These one-size-fits-all Palumboveralls can accomodate anyone! Keep an eye out for my new Palumboveralls Catalog, featuring models Kovacs, Kamali, and of course myself. I'm looking for more models, preferably in S3P, so please email me if you would like to be featured in upcoming catalogs.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2006, 02:49:25 PM »
He's out Palumboing Palumbo himself...Shouldn't we start calling it Kovacism? Or does it go the name of the disease belong to the first man known to have it? Hell, Palumbo can't be the first...

Yates was clearly in the midst Stage One Palumboism at the 1994 Olympia. And although he looked great in 1993, I'll go so far as to assert that he had acquired Pre-Palumbo Syndrome by the '93 O - just check out the obliques he was starting to sport by that time. But he had progressed to Full Blown Palumboism by '94.
Greed is good!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2006, 12:01:56 PM »

hey just to inform everyone thanks we are up to 61 dollars..

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2006, 12:26:23 PM »
Dennis James is also in mid-level stages

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2006, 12:33:49 PM »
Dennis James is also in mid-level stages

I don't know... while James does have a GH gut, he really doesn't have the muscle atrophy in his limbs, the "weird" obliques, or the strange skin thing going on that characterizes the syndrome.  If in a few years his arms and legs start getting smaller while his gut continues to grow, then we can confirm a diagnosis of Palumboism.

A GH gut is definitely one of the symptoms of Palumboism, but lots of guys have a GH gut but don't have Palumboism.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2007, 07:31:42 PM »
sexxy!

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »
Hey the account is still open, there's 63.00+ in the account...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 07:48:44 PM »
Hey the account is still open, there's 63.00+ in the account...

Good.   Use it to hire a cheap temp secretary for a day to spend eight hours on the internet making as many posts on as many different boards as possible warning about the dangers of Palumboism...

It's all about awareness, man.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
HHAHAHAHAAAA awesome thread!!!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2007, 07:53:14 PM »
What do we do with the money at this point? Since we didn't reach the funds objective?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2007, 07:54:26 PM »
What do we do with the money at this point?

Join Billyguns.com and see what bullshit he's got in there..... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2007, 07:54:27 PM »
What do we do with the money at this point?

Good.   Use it to hire a cheap temp secretary for a day to spend eight hours on the internet making as many posts on as many different boards as possible warning about the dangers of Palumboism...

It's all about awareness, man.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2007, 09:34:20 PM »
Sorry if Im late on this discussion but couldn't Palumboism really be natural aging? Guys with thinner muscle to joint connections will see it first. Won't all of you get it to some degree?

Aging may perhaps play a role, but it can't be the only thing. Many bodybuilders make it into their 40s without any real symptoms of Palumbism. Also, some guys in the 30s have displayed symptoms- Palumbo himself, Kovacs, Kamali

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2007, 09:47:27 PM »
Shit dudes we are up to $15.25....Keep up the good work...

Remember there is no known cause for palumboism, only abstinence from using GH/SLIN/IGF-1 and putting on large amount of weight in shirt periods of time will help a bodybuilder not get palumboism..

And 10,000 calories a day.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2007, 09:49:30 PM »
Aging may perhaps play a role, but it can't be the only thing. Many bodybuilders make it into their 40s without any real symptoms of Palumbism. Also, some guys in the 30s have displayed symptoms- Palumbo himself, Kovacs, Kamali

Palumboism is likely caused by a combination of the following:  androgen recepter burnout so AAS is no longer as effective, GH and 'slin abuse, aging, and a genetic predisposition.

It's downright comical how the gut keeps growing while the limbs and chest atrophy, the obliques and ribcage form a big mishapen "O", and the skin becomes brittle, all while a 30-something looks like he's in his 50's.