Author Topic: The most idiotic thing ever written on GetBig !  (Read 14435 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: The most idiotic thing ever written on GetBig !
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2006, 10:39:26 AM »
do you see the other hole and burn marks on the third building?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2006, 10:41:31 AM »
maybe it was a plane disguised as a missile disguised as a plane.  See there you go, problem solved. next theroy

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2006, 10:42:42 AM »
on your photo do you see how the burn marks look like it was smoke if it was a warhead it would have burn marks all around the hole.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2006, 10:49:03 AM »
first you looking from the outside you really need to see the inside to determin path.

The graphic I have posted shows both the entrance and exit holes, from govt released photographs:  There is no other path the projectile could have taken.  See the path here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=91378.0;attach=99046;image

second there not the 3 strongest building on earth, they were built 50 years ago mainly from brick that after time breaks down.

No.  According to MSNBC: "It was the only area of the Pentagon with a sprinkler system, and it had been reconstructed with a web of steel columns and bars to withstand bomb blasts. The steel reinforcement, bolted together to form a continuous structure through all of the Pentagon's five floors, kept that section of the building from collapsing for 30 minutes--enough time for hundreds of people to crawl out to safety.

The area struck by the plane also had blast-resistant windows--2 inches thick and 2,500 pounds each--that stayed intact during the crash and fire. It had fire doors that opened automatically and newly built exits that allowed people to get out."

third a missle stike would have cause the second building to be destroyed. it is more likely a path of parts or interior stuff pushed forward followed by a fireball.

Not without an explosive payload.  JDAMs were used in the war to punch holes in targets without causing collateral damage. From above they are freefall bombs- they can flatten a garage without hurting the house.  Put an engine on a rocket with no payload and you can get the JDAm effect horizontally.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2006, 10:50:59 AM »
on your photo do you see how the burn marks look like it was smoke if it was a warhead it would have burn marks all around the hole.

you're assuming it was an explosive payload.  I contend that it was a missile with a solid head.  It would have penetrated the building but would not have exploded, save for the rocket/booster pushing it.  Since it was a short flight (200 m)? it could have had a very low fuel capacity.  Toss in a solid steel head and voila, it makes 3 16-foot entry holes, and three 16-foor exit holes.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2006, 10:54:45 AM »
The graphic I have posted shows both the entrance and exit holes, from govt released photographs:  There is no other path the projectile could have taken.  See the path here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=91378.0;attach=99046;image

No.  According to MSNBC: "It was the only area of the Pentagon with a sprinkler system, and it had been reconstructed with a web of steel columns and bars to withstand bomb blasts. The steel reinforcement, bolted together to form a continuous structure through all of the Pentagon's five floors, kept that section of the building from collapsing for 30 minutes--enough time for hundreds of people to crawl out to safety.

The area struck by the plane also had blast-resistant windows--2 inches thick and 2,500 pounds each--that stayed intact during the crash and fire. It had fire doors that opened automatically and newly built exits that allowed people to get out."

Not without an explosive payload.  JDAMs were used in the war to punch holes in targets without causing collateral damage. From above they are freefall bombs- they can flatten a garage without hurting the house.  Put an engine on a rocket with no payload and you can get the JDAm effect horizontally.

ok so we have a non explosive rocket, launched in plain site from a helecopter followed by a ?explosion of a different plane that came later but un seen? all this minus the witnesses who claim otherwise? really your getting into the "magic" area.

if you believe it was fired by helecopter in the path you outlined where does that put the helecopter? in that path you have no shot.........

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2006, 10:56:33 AM »
you're assuming it was an explosive payload.  I contend that it was a missile with a solid head.  It would have penetrated the building but would not have exploded, save for the rocket/booster pushing it.  Since it was a short flight (200 m)? it could have had a very low fuel capacity.  Toss in a solid steel head and voila, it makes 3 16-foot entry holes, and three 16-foor exit holes.

why would you fire (let alone how) a non explosive rocket what would that cause?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »
why would you fire (let alone how) a non explosive rocket what would that cause?

If they needed a hole in the side of the building but didn't want to destory much of their building, a dummy warhead does the trick!  Leveling a chunk of it leaves no mystery- a nice deep hole, well, smoe suckers are *still* buying that a plane and engines were somhow "sucked into the hole".

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2006, 11:17:52 AM »
If they needed a hole in the side of the building but didn't want to destory much of their building, a dummy warhead does the trick!  Leveling a chunk of it leaves no mystery- a nice deep hole, well, smoe suckers are *still* buying that a plane and engines were somhow "sucked into the hole".

1ST WHY would they want a hole there?

2nd if a plane hits a reinforced structer the wings would foldtoward the main body and slide inside the building, they would not sheer off and stopp on the outside.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2006, 11:22:06 AM »

Hey 240, ...no need to insult the guy. He's a marine from VA.
Remember what happened to the last military guy who question the 'official' story?
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2006, 11:23:40 AM »
Hey 240, ...no need to insult the guy. He's a marine from VA.
Remember what happened to the last military guy who question the 'official' story?

Really was that necessary? Just because you "think" its something different there is no need to just insult me now is there?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2006, 11:38:59 AM »
im telling you, it was a missile plane

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2006, 11:47:14 AM »
Really was that necessary? Just because you "think" its something different there is no need to just insult me now is there?

:'(  Wow AS I'm sorry you see this as an insult against you
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2006, 11:48:51 AM »
:'(  Wow AS I'm sorry you see this as an insult against you

I am a little sensitive and feeling bloted and crampy, but thanks for it not being a insult...:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2006, 11:51:24 AM »
want a cookie and a foot massage?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2006, 11:53:21 AM »
want a cookie and a foot massage?

yea and some mitol..and bring mama the remote so she can watch her stories...:)

steelers!!!!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2006, 11:55:15 AM »
haha

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2006, 12:56:19 PM »
sympathy appearance
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
1ST WHY would they want a hole there?

So when people said 'where is the plane' they could say someone insane like 'the plane folded up and went inside the hole'

2nd if a plane hits a reinforced structer the wings would foldtoward the main body and slide inside the building, they would not sheer off and stopp on the outside.

please find me one plane wreck or accident in history where this happened.  Please show me OMME compuer model which demonstrates the wings folding up.  And PLEASE tell me where the engines when.  They were each SIX TONS of titanium.  I've heard people say today that they disintegrated, i've heard people say they were sucked into the hole.  Which is it? 

Some people are sheep.  There are two missing engines.  There is a hole that goes through 3 buildings and no plane anywhere.  you'll believe an irrational story from a govt funded agendy.

You're scared of the govt, aren't you?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2006, 01:37:36 PM »
So when people said 'where is the plane' they could say someone insane like 'the plane folded up and went inside the hole'

please find me one plane wreck or accident in history where this happened.  Please show me OMME compuer model which demonstrates the wings folding up.  And PLEASE tell me where the engines when.  They were each SIX TONS of titanium.  I've heard people say today that they disintegrated, i've heard people say they were sucked into the hole.  Which is it? 

Some people are sheep.  There are two missing engines.  There is a hole that goes through 3 buildings and no plane anywhere.  you'll believe an irrational story from a govt funded agendy.

You're scared of the govt, aren't you?

why would I be scared of the goverment..unless hillary wins and they try to take away my guns...:)

no wings