Author Topic: KING TURNED PRO,MADE TOP 10 IN THE OLYMPIA (his debut)  (Read 8502 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: KING TURNED PRO,MADE TOP 10 IN THE OLYMPIA (his debut)
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 10:58:08 AM »
I like you Arvilla...you're my guy and I respect you and your wife. You walk the line and live the life as well...and you are a staple of GETBIG.com but eh...sometimes I wonder if you would be more fit for MAYHEM...than getbig.

You see...when it comes to The King in NJ...he thought he can come on here and make his threats, make his threats in magazines, videos, wish ill and death and harm on us, makes outrageous claims and lies and puts down other BB's...his comradiere(sp?) is lousy with his own people and his 'bad boy hip hop' image is embarrassing...

...it is an established fact that here on GETBIG...we leave no stones unturned. We leave nothing to chance and we absolutley will not allow EVER...bullshit to ride and slide and flow. We call it like it is here and call things like we see it. Nothing is candycoated and filtered here...we give props to those who deserve it and we respect those who exercise the art of humbleness who'd rather let their physiques do all the talking...we respect those who who progress smoothly and maintain a class act attitude on and off stage. That King has never done that...he is everything GETBIG.com stands against...therefore, we just spew out what is obvious in the name of TRUTH...JUSTICE and The GETBIG way...
Great post. I think you summed it up and then some. Nice job.

Special "Siskel&Ebert" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 11:03:09 AM »
Because King went out of his way to bash Shawn ray, a legend in the sport, and make outrageous claims about how good he was.

He was also a total ass onstage at the NY Pro, shoving George Farah.

He also came on the boards and wished HIV on people.

He also tried to threaten people with lawsuits over message board banter.

He has used negativity and controversy to get endorsements.  When you do something like that, and cannnot back it up, people are going to bash you. Priod.
Is he any better than you?  How do I know that you have a 9 mill? Or have posted peoples info on the net? Or that your father killed someone in selfe defense? In a moment of anger you posted it..

You're no gangsta...but if pushed, i'm sure ,you'd step up! Those people who you lashed out at, have done something to you...You talked alot of shit to ,and about Kamali.. Yet til recently,he never even acknowledge your exeistence.

But he never said anything (til recently)..and you kept on,then he says something after taking shit for yrs..then he's the bad guy?

Kamali is not a bad guy .. I'll admit everyone ,at one time or another desereves to get their ass ripped open!

But not one, individual deserves to have 3 to 4 new topics posted on him everyday.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 11:12:36 AM »
Is he any better than you?  How do I know that you have a 9 mill? Or have posted peoples info on the net? Or that your father killed someone in selfe defense? In a moment of anger you posted it..

You're no gangsta...but if pushed, i'm sure ,you'd step up! Those people who you lashed out at, have done something to you...You talked alot of shit to ,and about Kamali.. Yet til recently,he never even acknowledge your exeistence.

But he never said anything (til recently)..and you kept on,then he says something after taking shit for yrs..then he's the bad guy?

Kamali is not a bad guy .. I'll admit everyone ,at one time or another desereves to get their ass ripped open!

But not one, individual deserves to have 3 to 4 new topics posted on him everyday.
I hear MAYHEM is accepting applications for new recruits...why dont you check it out? I already pointed out that here on GETBIG...we call things exactly the way they are and we never will allow anyone in this industry to get away with nonsense, attacks and antics The King displays. We are the new 'powers that be' in this industry. The King brought all of this upon himself...Toney Freeman is getting 2-3 threads made up about him daily, right?

You said 240 is not a 'gangsta' but let me ask you...is The King a gangsta? We arent and never said The King is a 'bad person' as a 'bad human being' but if he feels a need to pull antics like he does and make his own personal war against us here on GETBIG he has to be prepared to handle what we, the unsilent majority will say to him. I believe The King's biggest fear is that he knows how powerful we are rapidly becoming and he knows the threat we present in what goes on in this industry. We hold all the stroke now. This industry is now our playground.

?

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 11:15:36 AM »

the thing people dont like about him is the way he talks about himself like hes the second coming of christ or something,i mean come on,this is only bodybuilding its not like hes going to discover a cure for aids by standing onstage in a posing pouch
from his site-"the impact of king kamali will be felt all over the world" WTF DUDE you lift fvcking weights,thats it!! get the fvck over yourself, your nothing special.realise that and you'll feel much better and everyone wont have to put up with your bullshit.King if your reading this thats why people think your a joke,thats why you get so much shit

hope this helps!!...i really do
8) B.B.C. 8)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 11:28:50 AM »
I like you Arvilla...you're my guy and I respect you and your wife. You walk the line and live the life as well...and you are a staple of GETBIG.com but eh...sometimes I wonder if you would be more fit for MAYHEM...than getbig.

You see...when it comes to The King in NJ...he thought he can come on here and make his threats, make his threats in magazines, videos, wish ill and death and harm on us, makes outrageous claims and lies and puts down other BB's...his comradiere(sp?) is lousy with his own people and his 'bad boy hip hop' image is embarrassing...

...it is an established fact that here on GETBIG...we leave no stones unturned. We leave nothing to chance and we absolutley will not allow EVER...bullshit to ride and slide and flow. We call it like it is here and call things like we see it. Nothing is candycoated and filtered here...we give props to those who deserve it and we respect those who exercise the art of humbleness who'd rather let their physiques do all the talking...we respect those who who progress smoothly and maintain a class act attitude on and off stage. That King has never done that...he is everything GETBIG.com stands against...therefore, we just spew out what is obvious in the name of TRUTH...JUSTICE and The GETBIG way...
Great post... :)

Pity we don't have an archive of the jedimaster's rants...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 11:30:25 AM »
I hear MAYHEM is accepting applications for new recruits...why dont you check it out? I already pointed out that here on GETBIG...we call things exactly the way they are and we never will allow anyone in this industry to get away with nonsense, attacks and antics The King displays. We are the new 'powers that be' in this industry. The King brought all of this upon himself...Toney Freeman is getting 2-3 threads made up about him daily, right?

You said 240 is not a 'gangsta' but let me ask you...is The King a gangsta? We arent and never said The King is a 'bad person' as a 'bad human being' but if he feels a need to pull antics like he does and make his own personal war against us here on GETBIG he has to be prepared to handle what we, the unsilent majority will say to him. I believe The King's biggest fear is that he knows how powerful we are rapidly becoming and he knows the threat we present in what goes on in this industry. We hold all the stroke now. This industry is now our playground.

No ..I don't think King is a gangsta...But ,the point I was making ,was,,,,,, IF YOU PUSHED SOMEONE ENOUGH,YOU' WILL GET PUSHED BACK!!!  I WASN'T TRYING TO INSULT 240...I WAS JUST TRYING TO PROVE THAT EVERYONE HAS A BOILING POINT!

i DISAGREE,MANY ON THIS BOARD HAVE SAID kING IS THIS ,KING IS THAT..AND ALSO SAID THING'S ABOUT HIS WIFE.

BUT i DO AGREE,GETBIG IS NO NOT FOR THE WEAK! THIS SITE IS CAPABLE OF DESTROYING SOMEONE'S CAREER!!!!

BLOCKHEAD,,THANK YOU FOR BEING A GENTLEMAN ,AND KEEPING YOUR REPLY GROWN.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 11:32:43 AM »
the thing people dont like about him is the way he talks about himself like hes the second coming of christ or something,i mean come on,this is only bodybuilding its not like hes going to discover a cure for aids by standing onstage in a posing pouch
from his site-"the impact of king kamali will be felt all over the world" WTF DUDE you lift fvcking weights,thats it!! get the fvck over yourself, your nothing special.realise that and you'll feel much better and everyone wont have to put up with your bullshit.King if your reading this thats why people think your a joke,thats why you get so much shit

I get your point .........I REALLY DO !

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 11:33:23 AM »
No ..I don't think King is a gangsta...But ,the point I was making ,was,,,,,, IF YOU PUSHED SOMEONE ENOUGH,YOU' WILL GET PUSHED BACK!!!  I WASN'T TRYING TO INSULT 240...I WAS JUST TRYING TO PROVE THAT EVERYONE HAS A BOILING POINT!

i DISAGREE,MANY ON THIS BOARD HAVE SAID kING IS THIS ,KING IS THAT..AND ALSO SAID THING'S ABOUT HIS WIFE.

BUT i DO AGREE,GETBIG IS NO NOT FOR THE WEAK! THIS SITE IS CAPABLE OF DESTROYING SOMEONE'S CAREER!!!!

If a pro comes here he gets given enough rope to hang himself... if he does (over and over and over) then that is his problem

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 11:35:35 AM »
I get your point .........I REALLY DO !
ok...
8) B.B.C. 8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 11:50:39 AM »
I think it takes a while to get the hang of this place. Just about everyone gets 'baptised' with a bagging good and proper. So some proud guys like Kamali might take things the wrong way and react. When anyone does that the lads really get going and no one can win over the multitudes here. That is one of the rules here.

I used to think Melvin was highly respected around here by the tone of his posts. Well, lo and behold he posted amazing photos and became a laughing stock for one and all. I mean, you gotta love anyone who claims all sorts of things but can't produce anything much to justify that standing. If you claim you are great and post showing a fat body with boobs you are history!!!

So, Kamali and anyone else will get tarred and feathered if they exaggerate who they are. The lads here make sure everyone is reduced to a state of naked humility one way or other. I can only imagine that many here might silently swear they are going to get even with those jerks. If you step back and take as well as give then you sort of fit in. It isn't as if people are throwing stones but there is a sort of spirit here and it isn't just nonsense but a rather high standard of what bodybuilding should be about. Of course we have two camps here and some argue against the drugs and others accept the reality.

If a day goes by without a lot of laughs then something is wrong here. Kamali is the fodder for this week. Melvin is the default entertainment recently. I had my week, too. That is the way it goes. Anyone with a big head is sure to get a few slaps on the back of the head to wake him up. I just wish you guys wouldn't be so good to me!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 12:10:11 PM »

No problem, brah! TheBlockHead is known to be serious and real from time to time in between my gay bashing and race baiting.

Bottom line is this...GETBIG is not for the sensitive, the weak and the vunerable. GETBIG is now becoming the new 'powers that be' inthis industry...Ron Avidan created a MONSTER here and it cannot be stopped. I call that Ron Avidan is the most powerful figure int his entire industry...he created a machine so powerful and so influential it dictates contest placings, it dictates meltdowns and competitors to travel down a road to self destruction, it dictates what magazine owners allows writers to write in the magazines...it influences what supplements sell or don't sell...GETBG IS, WAS and now...ALWAYS WILL BE!
?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 12:27:29 PM »
The Pics from 99 Bob looks 100 times better than Tamali. There is no way Tamali should have beaten Bob

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 12:29:16 PM »
GETBIG is now becoming the new 'powers that be' inthis industry...Ron Avidan created a MONSTER here and it cannot be stopped. I call that Ron Avidan is the most powerful figure int his entire industry...he created a machine so powerful and so influential it dictates contest placings, it dictates meltdowns and competitors to travel down a road to self destruction, it dictates what magazine owners allows writers to write in the magazines...it influences what supplements sell or don't sell...GETBG IS, WAS and now...ALWAYS WILL BE!

Monster delusions of grandeur!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »

Monster delusions of grandeur!
Excellent post however very wrong.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 01:16:41 PM »

HAHAHA, amen brotha. That "impact" quote is gold. Talk about delusional.
HAHA, RON.....

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 01:30:25 PM »
Why all the hate?
is he the best pro BB  out there................... .................no
is he the worst................... ........................ ................no
he has done a lot in BB (turned pro, made it to the OLYMPIA stage)
he works extremely hard, loves the sport,trains heavy/hard
has a nice life/wife
give the guy a break!

Yes Mike King has accomplished alot.And yes, some of the things written about him on these boards is a little harsh.However, Kamali constantly promises an unbelievable package at every show and claims he will destroy the competition and then fails to even make the top ten.On top of this, he begs for attention by insulting other bbers whom are way out of his league and that he could never, in a million years, compare to(i.e. Lee Priest, Shawn Ray).He carries himself like a future Mr. Olympia when at best he is a top nationals competitor who should be in the same ranks as Dave Palumbo, no disrespect.On top of all his blind arrogance, and at time stupidity, he is friends with the IFBB rep, and we all know how popular he is.Kamali is finished in the IFBB and will more than likely be shuned by the PDI.He will be remembered as a loud mouthed clown with a huge gut.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 02:23:18 PM »
If you claim you are great and post showing a fat body with boobs you are history!!!

Vince, let's be honest, if you post ANY picture of yourself on here you're gonna be trashed for it. You could be Sergio Oliva circa 1972, and you'd get 50 posts about how fat you are, how you're all drugs, how their mother's bigger than you and you're not a pound over 205 soaking wet. h

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 02:35:51 PM »
Vince, let's be honest, if you post ANY picture of yourself on here you're gonna be trashed for it. You could be Sergio Oliva circa 1972, and you'd get 50 posts about how fat you are, how you're all drugs, how their mother's bigger than you and you're not a pound over 205 soaking wet. h
Like I said we keep it real here on GETBIG and we have no time or patience for error. If people want their dcik stroked...then they should post at MAYHEM.
?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 03:11:40 PM »
Because King went out of his way to bash Shawn ray, a legend in the sport, and make outrageous claims about how good he was.

He was also a total ass onstage at the NY Pro, shoving George Farah.

He also came on the boards and wished HIV on people.

He also tried to threaten people with lawsuits over message board banter.

He has used negativity and controversy to get endorsements.  When you do something like that, and cannnot back it up, people are going to bash you. Priod.

i dont agree, he was treatet like this before all these incidents. you guys hate arabs

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2006, 03:31:54 PM »

Wrong! We give no leadway to any particular race...we don't discriminate here on GETBIG...we love and hate everyone equally.
?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 03:51:28 PM »

i dont agree, he was treatet like this before all these incidents. you guys hate arabs
GETBIG just hates wankers that is all...

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 05:51:50 PM »

He's Persian, not Arab, ya racist. Here are the differences http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/feb/article084.html
T

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2006, 11:37:28 AM »
Classic King.................... .................

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2006, 11:56:11 AM »

I suspect a little photoshop work but this pic is BEFORE he felt the influence and wrath of 'The Council' and the heat of the GetBig watchdogs...
?

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2006, 12:00:45 PM »
Was anybody at the 2001 olympia (it wasn't on the video)    Vince Taylor at the end of his terminator routine had a voice over say "and now for all you emitators.." and he broke it down!!! best routine I've ever seen.  

Kamali should of stopped with the terminator thing then and there.

p.s. i was on 2 extascys,some vics and a like 6 jack and waters from the 3 hour gambling session I used to kill time between the prejudging and night show. I won back the cash I spent on those expensive ass tickets. BEST OLYMPIA EVER!!!!