Author Topic: Poll on these conspiracy theories.  (Read 5356 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Poll on these conspiracy theories.
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 09:53:54 AM »
bruce willis?

waaa

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 09:55:12 AM »
Actually, there were firefighters, employees, and maintenance workers who were injured by actual explosions.  The elevator shafts were hermeticlaly sealed for just this kind of event- they were "chunked" so in event of a fire, there wouldn't be a 1000=foot tub of oxygen for the fire and fuel to go down.  The lobby was shredded- I mean, marble columns were completely leveled, early on.   Firefighters reported bombs all over the buildings.  Video cameras on the outside (i can give you links to he video) recorded numerous massive explosions (many were picked up on tape from across the bay). 

You see, this is closer to the truth than what they (them, the US) tell us...
xL

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 09:56:02 AM »
posts like this make me wonder if you're speaking from logic, or speaking from emotion.

There is substantial evidence that the 7/7 London Bombings were a sel-finflicted wound.  There were bomb squads waiting at each of the scenes that AM.  They had IDENTICAL drills planned, one block away from each blast.

They were on the scene cleaning up the place before the local authorities arrived.  What are the statistical chances of 4 bomb drills in the same 4 locations and times as the real blasts, in a time when it really benefitted blair.

Plus, the bombers didn't know they would die that day.  One guy even started a fight with a vendor over the price of a ticket that AM.  I mean, if you're about to blow yourself up, you don't start arguments to draw attention to yourself over 50 cents, you know?

240, I was talking to xlinda with the fuck off and Die statement not you. You and I may think differently and have a different opinion but I at least respect what you are bringing to the table.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 10:00:42 AM »
It's been proven that NORAD and the pentagon lied about their timelines that day.  Lou Dobbs went on CNN and angrily demanded a new 911 investigation.  The air over DC sat unprotected for 80 minutes that day AFTER the first plane hit and everyone knew others were jacked.  This does not happen.  Planes were on the ground at andrews, 12 miles from the white house.  Doesn't happen.

Plus, then jets were scrambled, they flew 500 MPH instead of the normal interceptor speed of 2000 MPH.  

Can anyone explain that?  The 911 widows sure want to know why.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 10:02:46 AM »
bruce willis?

waaa

Bruce Willis has been handing out copies of Loose Change Second Edition to fans, staff on sets, other actors, etc.  He's not getting on TV yet, as they labeled Charlie Sheen a nutjob when he did so.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 10:06:10 AM »
posts like this make me wonder if you're speaking from logic, or speaking from emotion.

There is substantial evidence that the 7/7 London Bombings were a sel-finflicted wound.  There were bomb squads waiting at each of the scenes that AM.  They had IDENTICAL drills planned, one block away from each blast.
They were on the scene cleaning up the place before the local authorities arrived.  What are the statistical chances of 4 bomb drills in the same 4 locations and times as the realblasts, in a time when it really benefitted blair.

Plus, the bombers didn't know they would die that day.  One guy even started a fight with a vendor over the price of a ticket that AM.  I mean, if you're about to blow yourself up, you don't start arguments to draw attention to yourself over 50 cents, you know?

240, i didn't know this.
waaaaaaa

makes you wonder...  makes me think   xL       ta
(and that (which you are quoting) was the time they managed to wreck London.  Bring us to almost standstill.  Screw up all of everything.  Kill 52 innocent people  That was last year>

This time, this year, no bad...
(but they are still holding and questioning 13 muslims and have found a jihad tape, lots of money and a gun or two...  & an old suitcase

and tony is still not back from holiday...
go figure

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 10:19:24 AM »
there is still this nagging, critical question?

Do you really believe all the CIA, FBI, military, Cabinent, Airline pilots, Air traffic controllers, and others involved in a scheme of this magnitude would all keep their mouth shut, let alone go along with it???

It is mind boggling. Was their certain aspects of that day which we may never know, like did flight 93 get shot down by a US jet?  Sure.  But this whole conspiracy thing is nonsense. 

Besides, don't you have kids and a family? Anything better to do?
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 10:20:46 AM »
Yes, you guys are right, there really are no muslim fanatics who want to kill the West.  It is all made up to get the President and the Prime Minister to trample human rights.... ::)
Valhalla awaits.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 10:23:30 AM »
not really, no.

I have wondered how many people you'd have to pay (& how much) to shut the fuck up and take the rap.

13 muslims with the same sounding name?  They might not even exist.

I think we've lost the plot
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2006, 10:26:21 AM »
Yes, you guys are right, there really are no muslim fanatics who want to kill the West.  It is all made up to get the President and the Prime Minister to trample human rights.... ::)

I've changed my mind.  We do need to worry.
It's real.
It is not all politicians in power making us scared.

It's a few nasty muslims.
They've got a rotten world over there and we have our paradise.
xL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 10:27:54 AM »
Linda and anyone interested---

Visit http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947&q=terrorstorm+7%2F7&hl=en

If you scoot up to 18:20, you can get info about the bombings that I doubt your country gave you ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2006, 10:29:31 AM »

there certainly are some crazy muslim fanatics out there who commit terrorst acts.  No one is denying that.  What I am saying is that on Sept 11th, a very small group of US Govt officials helped bring the buildings down, and helped cover up the investigation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 10:34:41 AM »
there is still this nagging, critical question?

Do you really believe all the CIA, FBI, military, Cabinent, Airline pilots, Air traffic controllers, and others involved in a scheme of this magnitude would all keep their mouth shut, let alone go along with it???

It is mind boggling. Was their certain aspects of that day which we may never know, like did flight 93 get shot down by a US jet?  Sure.  But this whole conspiracy thing is nonsense. 

Besides, don't you have kids and a family? Anything better to do?

i consider 911 research and the Truth movement to be a great hobby.  If there were people murdered and I can do anything to help the truth come out, I think it's a better use of my time than watching TV or something.

Also keep in mind that on Sept 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld made the announcement, late in the day, that the Dept of Defense had LOST $2.3 TRILLION dollars. This would have been the scandal of the decade had 911 not taken place the next morning. 

now, with up to 2.3 Trillion dollars, how hard is it to
1) Pay a foreign military op team to come in and wire the building
2) Pay off anyone who knows.

Keep in mind that every 911 widow got $3.1M.  How much do you think the masterminds behind this made?  And if you're given the choice by a man with a badge "You either shut your mouth and get rich, or you get dead", which would you choose?

Besides, people HAVE come forward. Do some research. People from bush cabinet, people from foreign intelligence agencies, and one white house aide who "committed suicide" the morning he was to tell congress what dick cheney was doing that morning.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 10:36:55 AM »
Linda and anyone interested---

Visit http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947&q=terrorstorm+7%2F7&hl=en

If you scoot up to 18:20, you can get info about the bombings that I doubt your country gave you ;)

thanks 240 !!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 10:45:06 AM »
thanks 240 !!!

I'm watching it now again for the first time in a while... incredible stuff!

I cannot believe that Londers fell for this stuff lol...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 10:52:00 AM »
I'm watching it now again for the first time in a while... incredible stuff!

I cannot believe that Londers fell for this stuff lol...

falling over laughing on the floor
xL

(not

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2006, 02:33:59 PM »
Whatever, believe what you want to believe.  I'm done with this topic.  In fact, it should get its own board.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2006, 03:22:38 PM »
Whatever, believe what you want to believe.  I'm done with this topic.  In fact, it should get its own board.

When NBC puts it on the news - will you believe it then?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 03:34:56 PM »
do a conspiracy board.  I'd rather read that.  I'm 99% certain sure.

only problem is i've not yet learned how to go to another (x?) place. 

I CAN ONLY KEEP UP WITH GENERAL TOPICS.  THE INTERNET IS SO SLOW HERE.

I'm up with you`zzz

they're pulling the...

other leg
xL

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 12:36:46 AM »
They also kill their own kids over "honour", they kill kids for watching the world cup because tv is banned, they behead teenage girls for going to a Christian school.

There are some terrorists who deliberately targeted & killed kids by replacing their powdered milk with cement powder. Personally I'd rather die a quick death than a slow painful one from cement in my innards.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 01:00:35 AM »
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0830-26.htm

Who benefits?  A look at the incredible jump in defense contractors' paydays since 9/11.