Author Topic: DING DING: CIA ==> Al-Qaida tape urges Americans to convert <== I SMELL BULLSHIT  (Read 10888 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
More terrorists,... Just happening to by chance.... most recently... play perfectly.... into the neo-cons new depiction of who we're fighting and why... Islamic Facism  ::)  I suspect some level of pure BS here.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060903/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida_video

CIA==>

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
hahahahahah.... So perfectly scripted to enrage Americans:

"He denounced Christianity as a "hollow shell of a religion, whose followers cling to an empty faith and a false conviction in their own salvation." 

So reminiscent of the Osama tape after 9/11 saying American's don't have the heart to fight a war... just a bunch of pussies without the fortitude to take on this fight etc...

Who the hell is writing this stuff... C.... I..... A......... I can't fathom people don't see right through this poorly scripted crap...

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
nice.................... ....... ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
your topics always keep me coming back

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
your topics always keep me coming back
I'm a proud member of BootyQaida  :P I'm on a mission to force Nice Ass on all the people of the world ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
jump was a good song by van halen

p.s. get over it people

move on

boo mutha fucckin hoo

people got killed

it was sad

so fuccking what

get over it

you fucckin pigs act like people never get fucckin killed

you MORONS act like people aren't getting murdered by the hundreds EVERYDAY

your life means nothing

do us a favor and mimick the jumpers, ya fuccks

SAVE THE BANDWIDTH

Migs

• Getbig V
I'm a proud member of BootyQaida  :P I'm on a mission to force Nice Ass on all the people of the world ;D

good cause

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I must admit Beserker that i haven't been able to read any of your recent post due to distractions   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
garble garble... jihad... kill... 911... we are fascists and we want your freedoms... garble garble...

Anyone who still believes this isnt' a big psyop is just naive.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: DING DING: CIA ==> Al-Qaida tape urges Americans to convert <== I SMELL BULL
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 09:17:26 PM »

Ugly Meltdown...   Fix it...  If you're going to melt... Do it right bitch ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: DING DING: CIA ==> Al-Qaida tape urges Americans to convert <== I SMELL BULL
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 09:18:43 PM »
I must admit Beserker that i haven't been able to read any of your recent post due to distractions   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Well, if you have to be distracted.... I can't think of a better calling ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
False flag

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. Terrorist attacks may sometimes be in fact false flag operations, as in the Italian strategy of tension in which several bombings in the 1970s, attributed to far-left organizations, were in fact carried out by far-right organizations cooperating with the Italian secret services. Elsewhere in Europe, the Mouvement d'Action et Défense Masada, supposedly a Zionist group, was really a neo-fascist terrorist group which hoped to increase tension between Arabs and Jews in France.--Wiki

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Secrets of the CIA All CIA agents and operatives spilling the beans.... Enjoy what you all said our government would never do...

http://www.hiddenmysteries.net/video/2005/cia1.shtml

Migs

• Getbig V
these are serious issues that must be looked at very closely. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
these are serious issues that must be looked at very closely. 

The bin laden tapes are fake. To anyone with a pair of eyes, and to the experts on bin laden, the tapes have been declared a fake.

Once you accept they'll fake videotapes to further their goals, you have to question their integrity on other things which helped further their goals.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
The bin laden tapes are fake. To anyone with a pair of eyes, and to the experts on bin laden, the tapes have been declared a fake.

Once you accept they'll fake videotapes to further their goals, you have to question their integrity on other things which helped further their goals.
are you suggesting that the first place this "tape" was sent was to Fox News, 240?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
are you suggesting that the first place this "tape" was sent was to Fox News, 240?

the tape was found by US Special forces, verified by the CIA, then released in the US.

It has been called a fake by every top bin laden expert in the world and in america.

If the US govt will manufacture and lie about this tape to justify a war, what else would they do?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
the tape was found by US Special forces, verified by the CIA, then released in the US.

It has been called a fake by every top bin laden expert in the world and in america.

If the US govt will manufacture and lie about this tape to justify a war, what else would they do?
are you implying that Fox News is the Dubya mouthpiece, 240?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V

i try to avoid saying that (even though I feel they are very pro-neocon.)

once this becomes a right/left wing argument, we lose sight of the bigger picture-

WHY did our govt produce then verify a fake tape?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I will ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
w