Author Topic: Lee Priest: Regarding DC Training Method  (Read 13385 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lee Priest: Regarding DC Training Method
« on: September 03, 2006, 01:30:56 PM »
Have you heard of the DC training method?  Just wanted to know if you have tried it, and what you think of it?  Thanks bro.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Hey Lee.....
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 05:01:12 PM »
From what I understand Lee was impressed by David Henry's physique but is too scared to wander away from the typical bodybuilding routine.
just push some weight!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 05:15:00 PM »
It is what it says DOG crap bullshit.I call it rest pause or thats what it use to be called :)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 05:18:40 PM »
You are narrow minded. Keep on doing circles on your hamster wheel but next time you face Henry and he beats you, you will know how he outrained you. ;)
HAHAHAhahaha.  ::) yeah right.
bodybuildersreality.com

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 08:27:53 PM »
You are narrow minded. Keep on doing circles on your hamster wheel but next time you face Henry and he beats you, you will know how he outrained you. ;)

Why are you such a Troll?  Every thread I see you post on here, you are either bad mouthing someone or starting shit.  You honestly dont have repsect for anyone.
I would like to see you say something like that face to face with anyone on the furom and see how fast you get your ass kicked!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 09:26:15 AM »
haha you're all a bunch of wussies. Whats gonna end up hapening is you drooling all over my fists.

I guess this is why they booted you out of intensemuscle.

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 12:14:31 AM »
From what I understand Lee was impressed by David Henry's physique but is too scared to wander away from the typical bodybuilding routine.

Why did you delete your other pathetic post attacking Lee?  Thought twice that your panties would - once again - be exposed to reveal a larger member than your brain?

Man, it's so easy to 0wn you. 

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest: Regarding DC Training Method
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 12:34:07 AM »
Alex every one of your post is some wise ass comment.  Why don't ya try being a decent guy sometimes...funny is ok, but decent.  Today I think your pix looked pretty good...not bad, at least you train your legs unlike a lot of people.  regardless, I think you should relax on the wise ass comments a bit.

ILLICON

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 06:09:30 PM »
Hahahaha is this thread serious

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 06:11:23 PM »
where can i read about what this DC stuff really is. just what it is basically and if i think it's interesting i'll read more.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 07:14:21 PM »
where can i read about what this DC stuff really is. just what it is basically and if i think it's interesting i'll read more.

Go to intensemuscle.com under the doggpound section. Read the thread: "Beginers read this first" (its a sticky) and you will have all the info you need.
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 07:00:11 PM »
hey alexx by the way i think you should have placed ahead of bast and the black dude. bast had no calves and didnt know how to pose. the black dude just had bad pictures and his conditioning was just OK. i think you have the best structure of the competitors and just need more years to get much better. on yea and wider lats. they looked weak in front double bi. if you got your conditioning like adonis i think you can beat him.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 07:05:13 PM »
hey alexx by the way i think you should have placed ahead of bast and the black dude. bast had no calves and didnt know how to pose. the black dude just had bad pictures and his conditioning was just OK. i think you have the best structure of the competitors and just need more years to get much better. on yea and wider lats. they looked weak in front double bi. if you got your conditioning like adonis i think you can beat him.

Thanks gibber means alot.

---Lee how judge you me not fair heh?!---
just push some weight!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 07:17:30 PM »
As far as I know Dave Henry doesn't juice.  As active duty military he would be subject to courts martial and inprisonment if he did. 

That would mean his physique is about as good natural with the DC training style as Priest's is on the juice with the dated methods.

DC speaks for itself.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 07:18:29 PM »
As far as I know Dave Henry doesn't juice.  As active duty military he would be subject to courts martial and inprisonment if he did. 

That would mean his physique is about as good natural with the DC training style as Priest's is on the juice with the dated methods.

DC speaks for itself.

LOL
just push some weight!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 07:23:20 PM »

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 08:58:27 PM »
Dave Henry doesn't juice  ::)
bodybuildersreality.com

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 12:27:56 AM »
Dave Henry doesn't juice  ::)

You know I thought it was stupid too but after a while I realized that the way things are in the military right now, especially with regards to steroid use, it would be almost impossible for him to get away with it.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2006, 06:20:04 AM »
You know I thought it was stupid too but after a while I realized that the way things are in the military right now, especially with regards to steroid use, it would be almost impossible for him to get away with it.

Anyone got recent pics of dave henry for comparison.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »
This natural makes quick work of the Priestly Lee!
just push some weight!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 10:23:45 AM »
nope, can't see any signs of juice there.

come on, i mean why would a pro bodybuilder need to take juice? just genetics and hardcore dc trainnin man.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 11:45:47 AM »
why are we having this discussion? oh and Alex, you do what you want but from personal experience. DC training is as useful as a pile of Dogg shit...which is where it got its name.  With the amount of juice Dave is on, any trianing works once you have the foundation.
bodybuildersreality.com

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 11:51:30 AM »
why are we having this discussion? oh and Alex, you do what you want but from personal experience. DC training is as useful as a pile of Dogg shit...which is where it got its name.  With the amount of juice Dave is on, any trianing works once you have the foundation.

Hey Yates, have you tried the DC Training?  I have, and all I can say is that it works.  Don't yap until you've honestly gave it a try.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »
Hey Yates, have you tried the DC Training?  I have, and all I can say is that it works.  Don't yap until you've honestly gave it a try.
I understand completely your right I can't yap until i've tried it.  I have, and ONE, it did jack all for me, TWO, I like to have fun in the gym and do what I want.  For anyone that swears by this method, hey thats great it works for you and you gotta do what gives you gains in the gym.  As for Dave Henry, maybe DC works very well for him and he likes to train that way but Juice definatley helped him no the DC method.
bodybuildersreality.com

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 12:34:55 PM »
I understand completely your right I can't yap until i've tried it.  I have, and ONE, it did jack all for me, TWO, I like to have fun in the gym and do what I want.  For anyone that swears by this method, hey thats great it works for you and you gotta do what gives you gains in the gym.  As for Dave Henry, maybe DC works very well for him and he likes to train that way but Juice definatley helped him no the DC method.
I'm not denying that juice is not a factor.  Of course it it.  But, he probably got more out of his juice doing the DC Workout.  Also, don't you think it's more important to give it all you got in the gym, as oppose to having fun.  Have fun after. I enjoy pushing myself everytime, and trying to beat the book.  Lastly, how long have you tried the DC workout?