Author Topic: Salaries?  (Read 10989 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Salaries?
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2006, 10:56:49 AM »

Special "One for the money,Two for the show" Ed is correct...

Let me share with all of you day dream believers on here what a major supplement company gave a pretty good pro BB who is known to be freaky massive...won a pro show beating Ruhl in the process...hails from the CheeseHead state now living in the Lone Star state who placed respectable in a pro show very very recently...

Now you all know who I am talkin about and probably can figure out what supplement company I'm referring to...

Him and I used to talk...at a show a few yrs back we went out to eat in a group after a guest posing...he got into no $$$ in BB and broke down his compensation for being at their booth, pics in their advertisments etc...

He got COST for their entire line of products for his own personal supplement shop he used to own...and he was given a stipend to appear at various shows(cover gas expenses and maybe an extra $50 for food.) At the ASC in 2004...he only had his flight paid for and room for 2 nights. That's it. Everything els...out of his own pocket. When he told us that...we were floored.

Same company another 'athlete'...but he's a national level guy who would appear at major shows and/or expos with them...seen in lots of their ads. K- Chan-e-k-. Yup...

He sort of 'worked' for the company from out of his home. He would open sales accounts and get a 10% commission. He would also get their line of supps/merchandise for their COST. ASC or Olympia? He'd only get his flight paid for...HE had to cover his own room and pay for all his own food. I guess the difference between being a PRO and amature is having your room(s) paid for...

Whoope-doo!
?

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2006, 11:03:17 AM »
No respond from a pro yet.

Bob said he gets 10% of his earning from the IFBB

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2006, 06:56:30 PM »
Yeah I responded !!!

I get $25 a blow job , and $100 for full sevice !!       ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*                                   

body88

« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2006, 07:16:50 PM »
Ahahaha I started a new job. Starting salery is 51k per year. few years I will be making good bank. I hope to make over 100k per year before I am 28

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2006, 07:18:43 PM »
Ahahaha I started a new job. Starting salery is 51k per year. few years I will be making good bank. I hope to make over 100k per year before I am 28

you'd be suprised how little money 51k really is.  Wait a few years when you've got a house, kids, school...you name it.  I've doubled my salarie in the last 4 years and it's still hard, the more money you got the more money you'll spend.
nasser=piece of shit

body88

« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2006, 07:19:38 PM »
I know but I am not even 25 yet! Cut me some slack!