Author Topic: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.  (Read 74099 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
Re: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.
« Reply #525 on: September 07, 2006, 02:44:22 PM »
its funny how people who are too lazy to do cardio try to give reasons why it is a waste of time...lol

fact:

when you are doing cardio and glycogen stores are depleted, the body is burning fat.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #526 on: September 07, 2006, 02:44:58 PM »
hahahaha, 16 inches to 44 inches is pretty bad.

still no fucking pics of you yet you run your fucking mouth more than anyone on here....nice post count, unemployed TA dick sucker.
nasser=piece of shit

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #527 on: September 07, 2006, 02:47:20 PM »
hey genius.  Calorie reduction is the only diet proven to extend lifespan and delay age related disease (like heart disease).  Healthy bodies have no trouble metabolising salt.
Ok 'shiftedshapes'. Then why not lower your calories whilst still eating healthy, low salt foods?  

MA$$BUILDER

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #528 on: September 07, 2006, 02:47:54 PM »
its funny how people who are too lazy to do cardio try to give reasons why it is a waste of time...lol

fact:

when you are doing cardio and glycogen stores are depleted, the body is burning fat.

Very true, there are many health benefits to cardio.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #529 on: September 07, 2006, 02:49:23 PM »

fact:

At least not everyone on this board has lost all sense of reality. I'm sure Adonis and his cronies are making this shit up as they go along - the rest of them are just morons.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: September 07, 2006, 02:49:33 PM »

fact:

not on this site.  The laws of anything don't apply here...you got a different set of rules cause so many of these idiots are obsessed with TA and all they do is suck his dick 24/7.  Funny how once he said he was eating like shit a guy like sarcasm is all over his dick about how great it is.....say whatever you want about me, at least I can think for myself and don't have to give some fucking loser a virtural blow job everyday to make myself look like more of a man.....
nasser=piece of shit

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #531 on: September 07, 2006, 02:53:48 PM »
You've gone pretty quiet now Adonis but i'll ask again anyway.

Why does the book that you recommend as proving all your theories true have a fornt cover with a guy with gyno on it? doesn't that tell you something? You have spectacularly owned yourself.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #532 on: September 07, 2006, 02:54:11 PM »
Ok 'shiftedshapes'. Then why not lower your calories whilst still eating healthy, low salt foods?  

The most important dietary factor (perhaps the only one once basic nutritional requirements are met) is total calories consumed.  "Junk food" is very satisfying and it allows you to eat less without feeling hungry or lathargic.  It is perfectly healthy when consumed as part of a 1500 calorie per day diet, in fact it will likely lead to a loner life than 2000 + calories of "healthy" food.  20% to 30% longer with less age related health impairment if we experience the same gains as chimps and other animals that have been studied under calorie reduction.

Once you are used to lower calories you can shift towards cleaner foods if you so desire.  

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: September 07, 2006, 02:58:08 PM »
You are a joke.  We have exposed you for the fraud that you are and anyone reading this website knows it.

We stand as a BASTion. A stronghold against bullshit.

You are not welcome.  Everyone with intelligence knows you are a liar and a pathetic joke preying upon peoples insecurities.

The sad thing is you are just as delusional.

Now go scram back to your dying cult. We don`t put up with bullshit and lies here.

when did you prove he was a scam or a fraud?  I don't really remember it, that thread ended up with you posting your usual pics of a guy selling olive oil.  

If we're gonna talk about lies, how about you saying you had magazines calling to interview you?  Whatever happened to that?  What about you saying you had 20" arms?  What about you saying you had a "big announcement"  all bullshit.  If we don't stand for bullshit why are you still posting here?  why didn't you and sarcasm take a couple of pics together to prove he saw you train in person like he said?  Why hasn't sarcasm ever posted a pic showing tha the did indeed exist and isn't just another screen name that you use which would be convienent since he basically goes along with everything you say, no matter waht it is and pretty much sounds like you do when he types...same with your women.  Does sarcasm post on any other boards?  I used to think he didn't exist, then I did...now I really don't...a guy who makes his living owning people in person sucking another guys dick on the internet...sounds fishy to me.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #534 on: September 07, 2006, 02:59:20 PM »
Very true, there are many health benefits to cardio.

false Chimps that were on reduced calories with no forced cardio lived longer than chimps that were required to do cardio (on reduced or on normal calories).  Do your research before you respond.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #535 on: September 07, 2006, 03:03:02 PM »
lol

THE MAKING OF THE TRUE ADONIS
Have been strict dieting since February 28.

The Diet is comprised of 1.5-2.0 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

Carb Cycle:Day 1: 175
Day 2: 125
Day 3: 75
Day 4: 150
Day 5: 225
REPEAT

Fats: EFA`s mainly almonds,Olive Oil and/or flax and whatever is in the lean proteins.

Weights are done 5 days a week. Chest,Back,Bis and Tris,Shoulders,Legs (Calves and abs on Sunday)
All lifting is Heavy.

Adjustments will be made if fat loss slows. Such as slightly lowering carb values,going 0 carb for 3 days only,Having a high carb day.

Cardio is done 6 days a week. Right now it is 25 Minutes on the elliptical,30 seconds slow,30 seconds all out,High Intensity. One Cardio session is 4.0 MPH on the treadmill for 25 mintues at a 10 degree incline. That occurs after leg day. For me,Cardio After Quads and Hams is never a problem since it is light cardio.

Adjustments may include upping the time or even 2 cardio sessions a day if necessary.

Also,I may play around with alternating HIT style cardio with Low intensity cardio every other day. For now I will stick with what I got.

Needed 75 grams of carbs today.

Meal 1: 46 grams protein
1 serving oatmeal:25 grams

Meal 2: Tuna and egg
1 serving oatmeal

Meal 3: 46 grams protein
15 grams of gatorade
Meal 4: 8 oz of salmon
1 cup brocolli

Meal 5: Tuna,Egg
Brocolli

Meal 6: Tuna,Egg

Meal 7: 46 grams protien
1 oz almonds

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #536 on: September 07, 2006, 03:04:29 PM »
false Chimps that were on reduced calories with no forced cardio lived longer than chimps that were required to do cardio (on reduced or on normal calories).  Do your research before you respond.

So you're saying that there are no health benefits to doing cardio?
Greed is good!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #537 on: September 07, 2006, 03:05:23 PM »
Were the chimps strapped to a stairmaster? Ha ha ha, go to bed kid ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: September 07, 2006, 03:07:52 PM »
lol

Have been strict dieting since February 28.

The Diet is comprised of 1.5-2.0 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

Carb Cycle:Day 1: 175
Day 2: 125
Day 3: 75
Day 4: 150
Day 5: 225
REPEAT

Fats: EFA`s mainly almonds,Olive Oil and/or flax and whatever is in the lean proteins.

Weights are done 5 days a week. Chest,Back,Bis and Tris,Shoulders,Legs (Calves and abs on Sunday)
All lifting is Heavy.

Adjustments will be made if fat loss slows. Such as slightly lowering carb values,going 0 carb for 3 days only,Having a high carb day.

Cardio is done 6 days a week. Right now it is 25 Minutes on the elliptical,30 seconds slow,30 seconds all out,High Intensity. One Cardio session is 4.0 MPH on the treadmill for 25 mintues at a 10 degree incline. That occurs after leg day. For me,Cardio After Quads and Hams is never a problem since it is light cardio.

Adjustments may include upping the time or even 2 cardio sessions a day if necessary.

Also,I may play around with alternating HIT style cardio with Low intensity cardio every other day. For now I will stick with what I got.

Needed 75 grams of carbs today.

Meal 1: 46 grams protein
1 serving oatmeal:25 grams

Meal 2: Tuna and egg
1 serving oatmeal

Meal 3: 46 grams protein
15 grams of gatorade
Meal 4: 8 oz of salmon
1 cup brocolli

Meal 5: Tuna,Egg
Brocolli

Meal 6: Tuna,Egg

Meal 7: 46 grams protien
1 oz almonds

so he's been strict dieting since FEb and is at about 8% BF?  I don't have a problem with that but don't you think it's a little deceptive to be dieting really strict for like 7 months then suddenly proclaim that junk food is the way to go?  Of course he's gonna be lean after 8 months and lets say he is eating what he says and puts on a little bit of fat, how much different is a guy gonna look going from 8% to 9.5%  Not alot.  It's easy when you're already starting off in decent shape but it's a different ballgame when you're starting off not so ripped.
nasser=piece of shit

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #539 on: September 07, 2006, 03:08:53 PM »
So you're saying that there are no health benefits to doing cardio?
The new rules of bodybuilding are as follows:
1] Eat junk food everyday
2] Do two sets per bodypart
3] Don't do cardio

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #540 on: September 07, 2006, 03:22:44 PM »
so he's been strict dieting since FEb and is at about 8% BF?  I don't have a problem with that but don't you think it's a little deceptive to be dieting really strict for like 7 months then suddenly proclaim that junk food is the way to go?  Of course he's gonna be lean after 8 months and lets say he is eating what he says and puts on a little bit of fat, how much different is a guy gonna look going from 8% to 9.5%  Not alot.  It's easy when you're already starting off in decent shape but it's a different ballgame when you're starting off not so ripped.

yes it is deceptive...i'm sure he also has a fast metabolism and high insulin sensitivity...he can go on a junk food binge for a little while and still be in decent shape, feel fuller and stronger...but it is just a matter of time before it catches up.

those stupid enough to follow that diet and who have slower metablolisms and poor insulin sensitivity will begin gaining bodyfat very quickly.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: September 07, 2006, 03:23:27 PM »
yes it is deceptive...i'm sure he also has a fast metabolism and high insulin sensitivity...he can go on a junk food binge for a little while and still be in decent shape, feel fuller and stronger...but it is just a matter of time before it catches up.

those stupid enough to follow that diet and who have slower metablolisms and poor insulin sensitivity will begin gaining bodyfat very quickly.

actually he has a very slow metabolism...he claims to eat 1200 calories per day...

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: September 07, 2006, 03:32:59 PM »

do you post over at IM?  I sent you a pm asking about it.

actually he has a very slow metabolism...he claims to eat 1200 calories per day...

yeah but he's already in decent shape before he started all this junk food crapp.  I'd like to know his LBM now and then maybe 4 weeks from now just to see what is really happening here.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #543 on: September 07, 2006, 03:35:50 PM »
Were the chimps strapped to a stairmaster? Ha ha ha, go to bed kid ::)

hey genius, Im a professional with a masters and a doctorate, do your research then get back to me:

"Calorie restriction or Caloric restriction (CR) is the practice of limiting dietary energy intake in the hope that it will improve health and retard aging. In human subjects, CR has been shown to lower cholesterol, fasting glucose, and blood pressure. Some consider these to be biomarkers of aging, since there is a correlation between these markers and risk of diseases associated with aging. Except for houseflies (below), animal species tested with CR so far, including primates, rats, mice, spiders, C. elegans and rotifers, have shown lifespan extension. CR is the only known dietary measure capable of extending maximum lifespan, as opposed to average lifespan."

"While some tests of calorie restriction have shown increased muscle tissue in the calorie-restricted test subjects, how this has occurred is unknown. Muscle tissue grows when stimulated, so it is possible that the calorie-restricted test animals exercised more than their companions on higher calories"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie_restriction

""Sedentary rats who ate a standard diet had the shortest average life-spans," Holloszy says. "Those who exercised by running on a wheel lived longer, but animals on calorie restriction lived even longer."

"Previous research on mice and rats has shown that both calorie restriction and endurance exercise protect them against many chronic diseases including obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and some types of cancer. However, the research has shown that only CR increases the animals' maximum lifespan by up to 50 percent. These animal studies suggest that leanness is a key factor in the prevention of age-associated disease, but reducing caloric intake is needed to slow down aging."

It works for people to:

"Fontana says lower levels of T3, cholesterol and the inflammatory molecules TNF and C-reactive protein, combined with evidence of "younger" hearts in people on calorie restriction, suggest that humans on CR have the same adaptive responses as did animals whose rates of aging were slowed by CR.......For the new study, researchers examined 28 members of the Calorie Restriction Society who had been eating a CR diet for an average of six years. Although the CR group consumed fewer calories -- averaging only about 1,800 per day -- they consumed at least 100 percent of the recommended daily amounts of protein and micronutrients. A second group of 28 study subjects was sedentary, and they ate a standard Western diet. A third group in the study ate a standard Western diet -- approximately 2,700 calories per day -- but also did endurance training. The researchers found reduced T3 levels -- similar to those seen in animals whose rate of aging is reduced by CR -- only in the people on CR diets."

source: http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:wWNitszv0_cJ:www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060531164818.htm+calorie+reduction+exercise&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4 

Once again UK gold you are an idiot.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
T. Adonis will OUTLIVE YOU
« Reply #544 on: September 07, 2006, 03:37:12 PM »
Eat Less to build muscle and live longer:
"Calorie restriction or Caloric restriction (CR) is the practice of limiting dietary energy intake in the hope that it will improve health and retard aging. In human subjects, CR has been shown to lower cholesterol, fasting glucose, and blood pressure. Some consider these to be biomarkers of aging, since there is a correlation between these markers and risk of diseases associated with aging. Except for houseflies (below), animal species tested with CR so far, including primates, rats, mice, spiders, C. elegans and rotifers, have shown lifespan extension. CR is the only known dietary measure capable of extending maximum lifespan, as opposed to average lifespan."

"While some tests of calorie restriction have shown increased muscle tissue in the calorie-restricted test subjects, how this has occurred is unknown. Muscle tissue grows when stimulated, so it is possible that the calorie-restricted test animals exercised more than their companions on higher calories"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie_restriction

""Sedentary rats who ate a standard diet had the shortest average life-spans," Holloszy says. "Those who exercised by running on a wheel lived longer, but animals on calorie restriction lived even longer."

"Previous research on mice and rats has shown that both calorie restriction and endurance exercise protect them against many chronic diseases including obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and some types of cancer. However, the research has shown that only CR increases the animals' maximum lifespan by up to 50 percent. These animal studies suggest that leanness is a key factor in the prevention of age-associated disease, but reducing caloric intake is needed to slow down aging."

It works for people to:

"Fontana says lower levels of T3, cholesterol and the inflammatory molecules TNF and C-reactive protein, combined with evidence of "younger" hearts in people on calorie restriction, suggest that humans on CR have the same adaptive responses as did animals whose rates of aging were slowed by CR.......For the new study, researchers examined 28 members of the Calorie Restriction Society who had been eating a CR diet for an average of six years. Although the CR group consumed fewer calories -- averaging only about 1,800 per day -- they consumed at least 100 percent of the recommended daily amounts of protein and micronutrients. A second group of 28 study subjects was sedentary, and they ate a standard Western diet. A third group in the study ate a standard Western diet -- approximately 2,700 calories per day -- but also did endurance training. The researchers found reduced T3 levels -- similar to those seen in animals whose rate of aging is reduced by CR -- only in the people on CR diets."

source: http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:wWNitszv0_cJ:www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060531164818.htm+calorie+reduction+exercise&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #545 on: September 07, 2006, 03:40:52 PM »
Everyone on Getbig is a professor as well as a multi millionaire ::). So how were the chimps forced to do cardio?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #546 on: September 07, 2006, 03:45:03 PM »
Wow, what a post, eat like shit.LOL I would be sick and feel like shit if i ate ice cream and donuts all day. Yeah, have a cheat meal here and there, but, to live on that shit, no way.

Also, DC training is for real and a lot of people follow it. If it sucked and didn't do jack shit, it wouldn't get the respect that it gets by so many followers of the program. Hell, it went from a bbing board and now it's in Flex mag. DC is doing something right and I give the guy props. He seems like a great guy and it is good that he is getting something out of this sport by helping so many reach their goals.

As for TA and his girl, do what your doing, that's cool. Just dont rag on people that eat healthy and live a true bbing lifestyle. Oh, and I know a lot of ecto's that eat like shit and stay lean, big deal.
Hi Dante.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
Re: T. Adonis will OUTLIVE YOU , or Eat Less to build muscle and live longer
« Reply #547 on: September 07, 2006, 03:48:22 PM »
Adonis gets all his info from this book. Love the gyno!

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #548 on: September 07, 2006, 03:50:57 PM »

wow...a big mac and a couple of slices of pizza...thats almost 1200 calories right there.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: T. Adonis will OUTLIVE YOU , or Eat Less to build muscle and live longer
« Reply #549 on: September 07, 2006, 03:51:31 PM »
Adonis gets all his info from this book. Love the gyno!

well he will have plenty of time to read shiite books because he will outlive you