Author Topic: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.  (Read 74042 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: T. Adonis will OUTLIVE YOU
« Reply #550 on: September 07, 2006, 03:52:13 PM »
YES!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.
« Reply #551 on: September 07, 2006, 03:53:07 PM »
Ok guys before you trash doggcrapp take a look at the man behind the training program. Now I know Dante doesn't like to show off his pics especially offseason but the guy knows how to put on muscle size! He even considers himself bellow average genetic wise.
just push some weight!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: September 07, 2006, 03:53:18 PM »
haha...that's that "low carb" ice cream hahahah

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #553 on: September 07, 2006, 04:02:15 PM »
so he's been strict dieting since FEb and is at about 8% BF?  I don't have a problem with that but don't you think it's a little deceptive to be dieting really strict for like 7 months then suddenly proclaim that junk food is the way to go?  Of course he's gonna be lean after 8 months and lets say he is eating what he says and puts on a little bit of fat, how much different is a guy gonna look going from 8% to 9.5%  Not alot.  It's easy when you're already starting off in decent shape but it's a different ballgame when you're starting off not so ripped.

DUDE THAT WAS LAST YEARS SHIT DIET.

DONT EVER FOLLOW THAT KIND OF DIET

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: September 07, 2006, 04:07:48 PM »
lol

THE MAKING OF THE TRUE ADONIS
Have been strict dieting since February 28.

The Diet is comprised of 1.5-2.0 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

Carb Cycle:Day 1: 175
Day 2: 125
Day 3: 75
Day 4: 150
Day 5: 225
REPEAT

Fats: EFA`s mainly almonds,Olive Oil and/or flax and whatever is in the lean proteins.

Weights are done 5 days a week. Chest,Back,Bis and Tris,Shoulders,Legs (Calves and abs on Sunday)
All lifting is Heavy.

Adjustments will be made if fat loss slows. Such as slightly lowering carb values,going 0 carb for 3 days only,Having a high carb day.

Cardio is done 6 days a week. Right now it is 25 Minutes on the elliptical,30 seconds slow,30 seconds all out,High Intensity. One Cardio session is 4.0 MPH on the treadmill for 25 mintues at a 10 degree incline. That occurs after leg day. For me,Cardio After Quads and Hams is never a problem since it is light cardio.

Adjustments may include upping the time or even 2 cardio sessions a day if necessary.

Also,I may play around with alternating HIT style cardio with Low intensity cardio every other day. For now I will stick with what I got.

THE MAKING OF THE TRUE ADONIS
Needed 75 grams of carbs today.

Meal 1: 46 grams protein
1 serving oatmeal:25 grams

Meal 2: Tuna and egg
1 serving oatmeal

Meal 3: 46 grams protein
15 grams of gatorade
Meal 4: 8 oz of salmon
1 cup brocolli

Meal 5: Tuna,Egg
Brocolli

Meal 6: Tuna,Egg

Meal 7: 46 grams protien
1 oz almonds

atleast it shows that at one time he did know what he was doing.

at some point he must have realized he would never look like the bodybuilders he saw in the magazines and started to become more and more delusional.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: September 07, 2006, 04:08:35 PM »
haha...that's that "low carb" ice cream hahahah

Ben and JERRYS FULL FLAVOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #556 on: September 07, 2006, 04:09:04 PM »
DUDE THAT WAS LAST YEARS SHIT DIET.

DONT EVER FOLLOW THAT KIND OF DIET

it was just posted earlier in the thread.  Funny how you didn't start talking about this junk food diet until about 2 weeks ago.  I know you were dieting back when you challenged alexx and Arvillia in what eventually turned into the mgb...how long ago was that?  You didn't use this diet from the begining or you woulda been bragging about it the whole time.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: September 07, 2006, 04:09:34 PM »
Ok guys before you trash doggcrapp take a look at the man behind the training program. Now I know Dante doesn't like to show off his pics especially offseason but the guy knows how to put on muscle size! He even considers himself bellow average genetic wise.

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH  What the fuck is that?

FAT FUCKING PIG

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: September 07, 2006, 04:10:34 PM »
it was just posted earlier in the thread.  Funny how you didn't start talking about this junk food diet until about 2 weeks ago.  I know you were dieting back when you challenged alexx and Arvillia in what eventually turned into the mgb...how long ago was that?  You didn't use this diet from the begining or you woulda been bragging about it the whole time.

I had to see if it worked love.

And work it did!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: September 07, 2006, 04:14:27 PM »

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH  What the f**k is that?

FAT FUCKING PIG

it's called an offseason shape for a guy trying to get bigger.....it ain't that hard to figure out.....
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: September 07, 2006, 04:16:19 PM »

And work it did!

I call bullshit.  You run your mouth way too much to not brag about this earlier, fuck you'll post pic after pic of yourself doing pretty much nothing and you expect people to believe you'd keep you're mouth shut about this.

Like UK Gold pointed out you probably read that book he's been showing and switched up a few weeks ago when you were already in shape...
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: September 07, 2006, 04:19:37 PM »
I call bullshit.  You run your mouth way too much to not brag about this earlier, f**k you'll post pic after pic of yourself doing pretty much nothing and you expect people to believe you'd keep you're mouth shut about this.

Like UK Gold pointed out you probably read that book he's been showing and switched up a few weeks ago when you were already in shape...

Never heard of the book.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #562 on: September 07, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »

And work it did!

So an completely new diet has been "working" for 2 weeks now?  ::) You could have eaten wood chips for two weeks and had a different physiological response from months of typical dieting genius. Even that tool Bill Phillips advocated the ABCD diet - 2 weeks of bulking and 2 weeks of cutting at a time - the reason being you notice a change in appearance for a couple weeks before one style of dieting catches up to you and you stagnate again.

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH  What the f**k is that?

FAT FUCKING PIG

I actually said the same thing to myself for the naked twisting biceps shot someone posted of you a few pages back.

Honestly, when its all said and done, 23 pages of this has done nothing but made me curious enough to email DC and see what kind of workout I should start with to begin DC training...thanks TA!

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #563 on: September 07, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »
where can I read about Dante's methods and principles?   You guys have peaked my interest.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #564 on: September 07, 2006, 06:38:20 PM »
where can I read about Dante's methods and principles?   You guys have peaked my interest.

www.intensemuscle.com doggcrapp section and check the beginers read this first. Its an interview with Ron Harris and Dante and it explains everything.
just push some weight!

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #565 on: September 07, 2006, 06:47:59 PM »

long but good -

"There are several condensed versions of the "Cycles For Pennies" thread, and many have gotten edited and redone by people other than Doggcrapp himself, and so he has written a condensed and updated summary of his concepts and they are below....

DC Training....

Bodybuilding as a whole is extreme and you must go to extreme lengths to be an out of the ordinary bodybuilder in this activity. The human body in no way wants to be 270 to 330 lbs of extreme muscularity. It wants to be a comfortable 155 to 180 lbs and will do a lot to keep a person at that homeostasis level. Jon Parillo was on the right track years ago when he was trying to make bodybuilders into food processing factories. It takes extreme amounts of food (protein), extremely heavy weights, sometimes extreme supplementation, (the choice) of extreme drugs, and other extreme situations to take a person who by evolution and genetics should be 180 pounds and make him into a hardcore 3 hundred pounds. OK first I have to go over some principles I believe in regarding training and I'll hit more on training details later on.

a) I believe he who makes the greatest strength gains (in a controlled fashion) as a bodybuilder, makes the greatest muscle gains. Note: I said strength gains--everyone knows someone naturally strong who can bench 400 yet isn't that big. Going from a beginning 375 bench to 400 isn't that great of a strength gain and wonít result in much of a muscle gain. But if I show you someone who went from 150 to 400 on the bench press and that guy will have about 2.5 inches more of muscle thickness on his pecs. That is an incredible strength gain and will equal out into an incredible muscle gain. Ninety-nine percent of bodybuilders are brainwashed that they must go for a blood pump and are striving for that effect--(go up and down on your calves 500 times and tell me if your calves got any bigger). And those same 99% in a gym stay the same year after year. It's because they have no plan, they go in, get a pump and leave. They give the body no reason to change. Powerbodybuilders and powerlifters plan to continually get stronger and stronger on key movements. The body protects itself from ever increasing loads by getting muscularly bigger=adaption. I'm going to repeat this and hammer it home because of its importance: THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you reading this never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size.

b) I haven't seen a guy who can squat 500 for 20 reps, bench press 500 for 15 and deadlift 500 for 15 who was small yet ---but I have seen a lot and I mean a lot of people in the gym and on these Internet forums that are a buck 65 or two and change, shouting that you don't have to lift heavy to get big (in rare cases you will see a naturally strong powerlifter who has to curb calories to stay in a weight class and that is the reason he doesn't get bigger).

c) Training is all about adaption. In simple terms you lift a weight and your muscle has one of 2 choices, either tear completely under the load (which is incredibly rare and what we don't want) or the muscle lifts the weight and protects itself by remodeling and getting bigger to protect itself against the load (next time). If the weight gets heavier, the muscle has to again remodel and get bigger again to handle it. You can superset, superslow, giant set, pre exhaust all day long but the infinite adaption is load---meaning heavier and heavier weights is the only infinite thing you can do in your training. Intensity is finite. Volume is finite (or infinite if you want to do 9000 sets per bodypart)...everything else is finite. The Load is infinite and heavier and heavier weights used (I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SOME BUCK 58 POUND WRITER FROM FLEX MAGAZINE SAYS) will make the biggest bodybuilder (add high protein, glutamine and drugs to the mix and you have one large person).

d) The largest pro bodybuilders in the last 10 years (outside of Paul Dillett who is a genetic alien and I think could grow off of mowing lawns) are also the very strongest (Kovacs, Prince, Coleman, Yates, Francois, Nasser (although he trains lighter now). For anyone who argues that they have seen so and so pro bodybuilder and he trains light---well I will bet you he isn't gaining rapid size anymore and that his greatest size increases were when he was training shit heavy going for his pro card. Of course he will convince himself and others that he is "making the best gains of his career" though because no one likes to think what they are presently doing isn't working and they are running in place. Sadly heavy drug use can make up for a lot of training fallacies and leave people still uninformed on how they became massive. Ronnie Coleman is definitely in an elite class of muscle building genetically yet do you see him doing isolation exercises with light weights to be the most massive bodybuilder on this planet? NOPE! Ever see his video? 805 deadlifts for 2 reps, 765 for 6 reps deads, front squats with 600LBS for 6, 200LB dumbbells being thrown all over the place for chest, military presses 315 for 12 and a double with 405. I believe Coleman was clean or close to it when he was powerlifting and when he was an amateur bodybuilder. He won the Natural Team Universe and got his pro card at roughly 220-230LBS shredded to the bone and if that was natural or close to it--that's about 270LBS offseason and would be a huge natural bodybuilder. Since that time he has hooked up with Chad Nichols and blasted (with juice) up to his current 265LBS contest weight and 320LBS offseason. He trains heavier now than he ever did! The man has used extremely heavy weights and powerlifting fundamentals (even with his superior genetics for muscle size) to become the most impressive bodybuilder walking the globe. Well, if the man with some of the best genetics to build muscle out there is using back breaking weights trying to get bigger isn't that more of a reason the mere mortals of genetics in this sport should maybe take note? There are other pros out there with genetics on par with Coleman and using the same amount of drugs yet aren't pushing the limits with poundage's in training as does Coleman. You figure it out then, why is he absolutely crushing everyone onstage by outmuscling them if all things besides training are equal?

e) Who is the last incredibly massive bodybuilder you have seen (juice or not) who couldn't incline 405, squat 550, deadlift 550. I am talking freak-massive ALA Dorian, Kovacs, Francois, etc.....there are slew of guys in gyms using mega amounts of steroids on par with pros who are no where close to a pro's size, some with mediocre genetics, yet some with superb genetics. But the pro's using weights that are up there in the stratosphere are by and large the most freakish. These are pros we are talking about, who all have superior genetics for muscle accumulation. Do you think Yates, Francois, Cormier etc all just had natural genetics for incredible strength, not ever having to work for it? Jean Paul Guilliame is the only clean professional bodybuilder I ever trusted to be truly natural. The man is a smaller pro training without the juice yet trains incredibly heavy for his size--405LB squats rock bottom for up to 20 reps and his wheels are incredible. Flex Wheeler and Cris Cormier were the same height, the drugs are equal, Flex trained light, Cormier trains heavy. Cormier outweighs Wheeler onstage by 30LBS! Genetically, Wheeler is unsurpassed in pro bodybuilding, I think you already know the answer to this one--case closed. I usually don't like to use pro bodybuilders for examples but in these cases, are proven.
For those training clean-if you got guys doing massive amounts of steroids in gyms around America, who are not putting on appreciable size because they train with light weights, what in your right mind could make you think you will gain appreciable amounts of as a natural training light?!?! One million people in the United States have admitted to using steroids--1 million!!! That is one out of every 300 people walking around. How many big people do you see out there? Not many. It sure isn't close to 1 million---- because 98% of bodybuilders have no clue what needs to be done training and eating wise to become elite."

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #566 on: September 07, 2006, 07:00:10 PM »

Honestly, when its all said and done, 23 pages of this has done nothing but made me curious enough to email DC and see what kind of workout I should start with to begin DC training...thanks TA!

Oh Brother, Monster Idiocy

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #567 on: September 09, 2006, 06:07:53 PM »

Meal 2: 6-8 chocolate chip, banana, peanut butter pancakes

I want this recipe  :P
:

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #568 on: September 10, 2006, 06:10:01 AM »

I want this recipe  :P

I'm actually making some this morning.  They are freaking good!
w

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
« Reply #569 on: September 24, 2006, 04:43:03 AM »
Peanut butter fits perfect.  We eat Almond butter instead.

I am going to have a Almond Butter and Jelly Sandwhich tommroow or tonite. Thats a damn good idea.
how much peanut butter tho adonis?
:D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #570 on: September 25, 2006, 05:31:36 AM »
Will this diet allow me to get down to 0.0% bodyfat, like Flex Wheeler was back in 93. That was the lowest bodyfat percentage ever recorded by the way. I think Jim Quinn had some part in this story. And that Smith guy.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: September 25, 2006, 12:01:55 PM »
hey TA, how much grams of protein do you get a day?  ofcourse you can get lean only eating ice-cream, but what about the muscle loss?

you cant get enough protein from ice-cream. protein is a muscle builder right? im 86kg and i want to cut to the bone. how much should i eat, how can i keep all the muscle?

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #572 on: September 25, 2006, 12:45:53 PM »
hey TA, how much grams of protein do you get a day?  ofcourse you can get lean only eating ice-cream, but what about the muscle loss?

you cant get enough protein from ice-cream. protein is a muscle builder right? im 86kg and i want to cut to the bone. how much should i eat, how can i keep all the muscle?

Man, how you gonna hate on his legs in two threads, then request advice in another? 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=96252.msg1394164#msg1394164

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=96231.msg1394211#msg1394211

Ya'll are gonna see some good shit in a couple months, i'm dieting now using conventional methods but when it's over, i'm adapting the Adonis Principles to see if they'll work for me.  i'm sick of traditional BB food and sick of blowing up like the Michelin Man in the winter.  stay tuned skeptics... ;D
i

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: September 25, 2006, 12:51:15 PM »
 :D