Author Topic: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.  (Read 74502 times)

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Re: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2006, 02:24:31 PM »
For anyones size.

It makes no difference if you get high protein. You don`t even need 1 gram per lb of bodyweight.

Just a load of bullshit packaged and sold to you people.  To this day there is no conclusive study that a High Protein diet has any beneficial effect in terms of muscle mass.  Nothing Conclusive at all.

I agree w/ that statement.

As I asked before, do you have a degree in nutrition?
Giving 110%

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2006, 02:26:07 PM »
You don`t even need 1 gram per lb of bodyweight.

yes

and actually, the actual amount needed is .08gram of protein for each kilogram of weight

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2006, 02:36:28 PM »
Adonis, some simple questions............

1.Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition?
2.Have you ever competed in a powerlifting competition?
3.What do you do for a living?
4..Do you have a college degree? Is your degree in something like nutrition or exercise physiology or even anything remotely similar?
5.Are you currently or where you ever an athlete? Meaning at an admirable level dont want to hear that you were part of the JV swim team in highschool.
6.Have you accomplished anything noteworthy in your life?
7.Do you own a home, have a wife, children?
8.Do you still live with your parents?
9.How many hours per day do you spend on the internet?
10.What has bodybuilding done for you in your life?
11.How does being a psuedo intellect and posting nonsensical ramblings benefit your life in anyway?
12.How does posting pictures of yourself posing on the internet benefit your life in anyway?
13.Do you see a psychiatrist?

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2006, 02:49:48 PM »
Swift kick in the balls,
grundle has no sack,

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2006, 02:51:02 PM »
Adonis, some simple questions............

1.Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition?
2.Have you ever competed in a powerlifting competition?
3.What do you do for a living?
4..Do you have a college degree? Is your degree in something like nutrition or exercise physiology or even anything remotely similar?
5.Are you currently or where you ever an athlete? Meaning at an admirable level dont want to hear that you were part of the JV swim team in highschool.
6.Have you accomplished anything noteworthy in your life?
7.Do you own a home, have a wife, children?
8.Do you still live with your parents?
9.How many hours per day do you spend on the internet?
10.What has bodybuilding done for you in your life?
11.How does being a psuedo intellect and posting nonsensical ramblings benefit your life in anyway?
12.How does posting pictures of yourself posing on the internet benefit your life in anyway?
13.Do you see a psychiatrist?

M E L T D O W N
I Love The True Adon

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2006, 02:53:23 PM »
M E L T D O W N
hahaha, can you imagine the anger and emotion that went into that post, "leland" is probably a fat loser who eats tuna in water and celery and is still fat, hahahaha, it's too damn easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2006, 02:54:29 PM »
hahaha, can you imagine the anger and emotion that went into that post, "leland" is probably a fat loser who eats tuna in water and celery and is still fat, hahahaha, it's too damn easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha must be BrianX's brother!!!!!

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2006, 03:04:07 PM »
Just simple questions that one would assume are very easy to answer. However, it seems that the truth hurts. Perhaps the answers are pathetic? Unless of course one measures success in life by post counts or their internet persona, instead of more sane and traditional ways say like owning a home, their family life, their education, their income etc etc etc.

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2006, 03:08:08 PM »
Its far from a meltdown....I happen to be extremely happy and comfortable with my own life and have nothing to prove to random nameless people on a messageboard. I also could care less if Adonis  lets say gets eaten by a lion tommorow, I just think if he asked himself those questions that maybe reality would slap him in the face.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2006, 03:52:06 PM »
Tommrrows meal plan is going to be 2 or 3 meals at MCdonalds and maybe one scoop of protein and an ice cream, I think.

Tonite I am debating Coldstone,some pizza chips and oreos for dinner.

Oh my decisions.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2006, 04:49:37 PM »
I think I get it now...

I got into this type of condition on the follow program:

Meal 1: 1cp. Fruit Loops cereal w/ 1cp skim milk (raw)
Meal 2: 6-8 chocolate chip, banana, peanut butter pancakes
Meal 3: 4 slices of meat lovers pizza (Pizza Hut)
Meal 4: 1 cp chocolate ice cream mixed w/ 2 Tbsp. of almond butter
Meal 5: 2 Tbsp. of cashew/macademia butter

No cardio; weights 2-3 times per week; sleep 3-4 hours/night.

If you know what you're doing it's easy.
w

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2006, 04:51:55 PM »
For anyones size.

It makes no difference if you get high protein. You don`t even need 1 gram per lb of bodyweight.

Just a load of bullshit packaged and sold to you people.  To this day there is no conclusive study that a High Protein diet has any beneficial effect in terms of muscle mass.  Nothing Conclusive at all.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1165731

http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/131/7/2014

http://www.jacn.org/cgi/content/abstract/23/suppl_6/601S

http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~jjhulmi/Manninen33.pdf#search=%22high%20protein%20diet%20muscle%20size%20pubmed%22

http://erj.ersjournals.com/cgi/content/full/22/46_suppl/52S

http://www.pubmedcentral.com/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1501119

"During growth on the inadequate diet protein synthesis rates were lesss than in controls, but growth occurred because of decreased rates of protein breakdown. This compression was not complete, however, since ultimate muscle size was only one-half that of controls. It is suggested that increased rates of protein breakdown are a necessary accompaniment to muscle growth and may result from the way in which myofibrils proliferate"

"at which point 35% CP resulted in a consistent positive change in body weight compared with birds fed all other diets (P < 0.05"

"the use of a protein-calorie supplement was associated with greater strength and muscle mass gains than did the use of placebo."
Y

~salmon~

« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2006, 04:57:07 PM »
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1165731

http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/131/7/2014

http://www.jacn.org/cgi/content/abstract/23/suppl_6/601S

http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~jjhulmi/Manninen33.pdf#search=%22high%20protein%20diet%20muscle%20size%20pubmed%22

http://erj.ersjournals.com/cgi/content/full/22/46_suppl/52S

http://www.pubmedcentral.com/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1501119

"During growth on the inadequate diet protein synthesis rates were lesss than in controls, but growth occurred because of decreased rates of protein breakdown. This compression was not complete, however, since ultimate muscle size was only one-half that of controls. It is suggested that increased rates of protein breakdown are a necessary accompaniment to muscle growth and may result from the way in which myofibrils proliferate"

"at which point 35% CP resulted in a consistent positive change in body weight compared with birds fed all other diets (P < 0.05"

"the use of a protein-calorie supplement was associated with greater strength and muscle mass gains than did the use of placebo."

TA = Owned :-\

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2006, 05:01:05 PM »
I think I get it now...

I got into this type of condition on the follow program:

Meal 1: 1cp. Fruit Loops cereal w/ 1cp skim milk (raw)
Meal 2: 6-8 chocolate chip, banana, peanut butter pancakes
Meal 3: 4 slices of meat lovers pizza (Pizza Hut)
Meal 4: 1 cp chocolate ice cream mixed w/ 2 Tbsp. of almond butter
Meal 5: 2 Tbsp. of cashew/macademia butter

No cardio; weights 2-3 times per week; sleep 3-4 hours/night.

If you know what you're doing it's easy.

How much T3 and clen were you using?

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2006, 05:06:24 PM »
How do you restore glycogen without elevating blood sugar levels?  If you can indeed do this, please get your research published!

What a fucking tool adonis is...No one who looks like a fucking troll with skinny ass forearms should be giving anyone advice..He does have some points with Ice Cream being GI..However, who the fuck can eat one serving of ice cream?

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2006, 05:10:35 PM »
How much T3 and clen were you using?

What about DNP and usnic acid? Mindspin is being sarcastic..Adonis tricks may work for some fat asses with 20%+ bodyfat..However, it will not work for those trying to get to an extremely low bodyfat level..

Mindspin used the following daily to get into that condition

1000 testosterone
50mg winstrol depot
76 Mg parabolin
100 Mg masteron daily
20mg halotestin
150mg Drol
400-600mg dnp daily
4. i.U's Growth Hormone
50 I'U's of insulin
125mcg IGF1
160mcg Clenbuterol
125mcg Cytomel
400mg usnic Acid
50 mg ephdrine
40mg nolvadex
7-10ml's of nubain per day ;D

Plus some Yayo for hunger surpression

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2006, 05:16:01 PM »
"low carb" ice cream probably tastes like shit full of splenda probably. I would rather eat brown rice pasta, oatmeal, or a sweet potato. Plus, that ice cream won't give you any energy to workout in the gym. But, sure you could get ripped eating that, so go ahead and eat it I could care less. One thing TA is correct about is dieting is easy...in fact, bodybuilding is easy. People make it way more complex than it should ever be, eating, training, recovery, it's all easy. But when you have no self control or discipline or drive you end up tricking yourself into thinking it's hard.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2006, 06:05:20 PM »
For anyones size.

I've got a large binder full of research published in journal articles on protein intake and it's effects on the body and exercise, as well as growth. In every single one, the groups that had higher protein intake always performed better and gained more lean muscle mass. Funny, I don't seem to recall ever coming across anything you've published in a scientific or medical peer reviewed journal ???

If you're intaking less calories than you're burning, and you're working out, of course you're going to stay lean and still see some gains. Your body is going to be forced to use whatever it can to repair your muscles. When I was 120 pounds and hardly eating anything, once I started eating more and hitting the gym, I got lean and added size rapidly. But that ended once my body finally hit equilibrium. Once I started intaking a lot of protein, juggled my meal timing and my carbs and worked out hard, I made even greater gains, had better workouts, and got the leanest I've ever been. Eating pizza and ice cream can work, but it is not the best or most efficient way to lean out or add size.

Another huge factor in this is genetics. How easily you lean out or add fat, as well as carb sensitivity, plays a huge role in what diet will work for you and what won't. I have a friend who weighs probly 160 soaking wet at about 6' 2". He is the crappiest eater I have ever seen. I have watched him down multiple bacon cheeseburgers, two 2 liters of Mountain Dew, a box of brownie bites, and a pizza all in aboutone and a half to two hours. And he never gains a pound. He added a little weight when he worked out, but no matter how he eats or how much, he is always lean. He's been like that his entire life. He's like super-ecto.

Advocating that people switch to diets of ice cream and pizza is just irresponsible. It's wonderful that you can eat like that and stay lean. Congratulations on good genetics. But it is undeniable that for people who are not so lucky, this diet would be harmful for their health. Many people who are fat may be genetically predisposed to being that way, but that doesn't mean that with proper diet and nutrition that they can't overcome that. Eating pizza, ice cream and potato chips is not going to help them overcome.
I min/max my physique

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2006, 06:15:54 PM »
I've got a large binder full of research published in journal articles on protein intake and it's effects on the body and exercise, as well as growth. In every single one, the groups that had higher protein intake always performed better and gained more lean muscle mass. Funny, I don't seem to recall ever coming across anything you've published in a scientific or medical peer reviewed journal ???

If you're intaking less calories than you're burning, and you're working out, of course you're going to stay lean and still see some gains. Your body is going to be forced to use whatever it can to repair your muscles. When I was 120 pounds and hardly eating anything, once I started eating more and hitting the gym, I got lean and added size rapidly. But that ended once my body finally hit equilibrium. Once I started intaking a lot of protein, juggled my meal timing and my carbs and worked out hard, I made even greater gains, had better workouts, and got the leanest I've ever been. Eating pizza and ice cream can work, but it is not the best or most efficient way to lean out or add size.

Another huge factor in this is genetics. How easily you lean out or add fat, as well as carb sensitivity, plays a huge role in what diet will work for you and what won't. I have a friend who weighs probly 160 soaking wet at about 6' 2". He is the crappiest eater I have ever seen. I have watched him down multiple bacon cheeseburgers, two 2 liters of Mountain Dew, a box of brownie bites, and a pizza all in aboutone and a half to two hours. And he never gains a pound. He added a little weight when he worked out, but no matter how he eats or how much, he is always lean. He's been like that his entire life. He's like super-ecto.

Advocating that people switch to diets of ice cream and pizza is just irresponsible. It's wonderful that you can eat like that and stay lean. Congratulations on good genetics. But it is undeniable that for people who are not so lucky, this diet would be harmful for their health. Many people who are fat may be genetically predisposed to being that way, but that doesn't mean that with proper diet and nutrition that they can't overcome that. Eating pizza, ice cream and potato chips is not going to help them overcome.

Awesome! That should put an end to this thread and all the garbage being spewed around 8)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2006, 06:26:45 PM »
Adonis ,I don't like pizza ,ice  cream ,chips or peanut butter ,what shoul I do? ???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2006, 06:58:39 PM »
Adonis ,I don't like pizza ,ice  cream ,chips or peanut butter ,what shoul I do? ???

Eat healthy.
just push some weight!

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2006, 07:14:43 PM »
Eat healthy.
according to anus ,eating healthy ,doesn't work ,"CHAMP '':-\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2006, 07:17:19 PM »
according to anus ,eating healthy ,doesn't work ,"CHAMP '':-\

Adonis has power over his own physique just like you have over yours. You decide what type of lifestyle you want to lead.
just push some weight!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2006, 07:27:30 PM »
Adonis ur schtick is getting old---------------but on the other hand u are getting the attention u so desperatly crave

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2006, 07:34:07 PM »
Adonis ur schtick is getting old---------------but on the other hand u are getting the attention u so desperatly crave

TA's next diet fad will most likely be to eat everything raw and unprocessed.

This junk food diet of his won't last all that long, I think he's reconsidering it already.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise