Author Topic: Kevin Horton: Team Flex Pix??  (Read 4622 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Kevin Horton: Team Flex Pix??
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 07:50:52 PM »
Kevin earns a living looking at guys in thongs
Why do you do it then?
is that the sound of ownage?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 07:58:12 PM »
You know, as we have went over again and again, writing about bodybuilding, events, contest reports does not mean you need to be a hardcore trainer and bodybuilder. As for Peter McGough, yes, in earlier days, he worked out quite a bit, and there have been pictures on the boards to show just how great of shape he was. As for Shawn Perrine, he works out very regularly, and at the Muscle Beach Venice, he looked in very good shape. There are pictures in the Picture section here of most of them, and you can meet almost all of them at various events and contests. But again, the arguement is so lame. Do football reporters play pro football. Do movie critics produce movies. Does decided if Chinese Orange Chicken is good or really good mean that you need to be a chef and make it yourself. Come on already.

If I want to write a good article regarding training, I would sit down with various competitors, and learn all about their training methods. Smae with writing a bio about someone, or learning about various things. Experience is one factor, getting knowledge is another. And if I want to learn about other things, ask Milos or others. Their experience is great.

As for photographers, it is the ability to take and get a good shot that matters, not if you train your biceps while taking that shot.

As for Kevin just taking thong pictures, perhaps there are some pics of his 'hot' wif, as we learned from John Romano.

Actually yes most football analysts are former players.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2006, 01:31:59 AM »
I`d say he`s got a pretty good job.