Author Topic: Hairy backs on men  (Read 29719 times)

Jean Francois

• Getbig II
  • I am
Re: Hairy backs on men
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2006, 07:41:30 AM »
Do they bother you? 

to me it is for this that i tell you these things stella

jean francois as you know has pleasured many many many many women of many many nations and contributed millions of dollers to many many charities my favourite being the science of hair removal.

i believe all women should present a hairless mound/taint combo just as nature intended and thats all about it

I am

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2006, 07:44:40 AM »

jean francois as you know has pleasured many many many many women of many many nations and contributed millions of dollers to many many charities my favourite being the science of hair removal.

i believe all women should present a hairless mound/taint combo just as nature intended and thats all about it

I am

BWAAHAHAAA!!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2006, 07:45:07 AM »
 ::)

maybe i lost something in tranlsation, lol

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2006, 09:04:58 AM »
This thread gets better by the day!!

Well, we all know our stand on hairy men.  Fortunatly the boys are more understanding that the girls on the issue.  I guess its all about "gettin some", a little hair is not going to stand in your way.  ;D

How bout the women, generally European, who dont shave ANYTHING?  Could you boys stand the hairy armpits, and fuzzy legs, and the amazon jungle from "down under".  Its like a triple threat! ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2006, 09:16:26 AM »
the perfect storm..  No sorry that would be a deal breaker.  Teh great thing about women is the fact that they are smooth and soft.  If it look slike buckwheat in a leg lock done there than she better buy stock in gillete or nair.  I dont have to have a woman that has a perfect body, but it better be a mostly hair free zone

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2006, 09:35:40 AM »
This thread gets better by the day!!

Well, we all know our stand on hairy men.  Fortunatly the boys are more understanding that the girls on the issue.  I guess its all about "gettin some", a little hair is not going to stand in your way.  ;D

How bout the women, generally European, who dont shave ANYTHING?  Could you boys stand the hairy armpits, and fuzzy legs, and the amazon jungle from "down under".  Its like a triple threat! ;D
In all honesty. NO. Body hair on a woman is just gross. Especially down south. Can you imagine, you get into bed, she takes off her panties, and a huge chia pet is awaiting your next move? Ehhhhhhhhhhhh......sorry, not for me. Body hair free and bald down south. Thats the way ol Playboy likes them.  ::)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2006, 09:52:02 AM »
i am pretty tolerant, but i have some standards where i wont budge

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2006, 09:53:39 AM »
i am pretty tolerant, but i have some standards where i wont budge

pluse and breathing..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2006, 09:54:34 AM »
and passed out

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2006, 10:02:25 AM »
In all honesty. NO. Body hair on a woman is just gross. Especially down south. Can you imagine, you get into bed, she takes off her panties, and a huge chia pet is awaiting your next move? Ehhhhhhhhhhhh......sorry, not for me. Body hair free and bald down south. Thats the way ol Playboy likes them.  ::)

lol...aww not even a runway?  I think the runway is really sexy.  It leads to the goodies. The "mr.clean" looks too much like a little girl.  I prefer either a hitler mustache or an airstrip.

serious question for the mommies....NO BOYS.  what do you do when your belly gets the basketball look and you cant see and maneuver when shaving?  I REFUSE to go in the hospital to deliver without "handling my business".   My mom thinks I am a moron for asking.  She says I shouldn't care about that when I am having the baby, but I do.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2006, 10:07:15 AM »
I say get you cutie to help you out, ...he was afterall the one who got you in that predicament in the first place. The least he can do is give you a helping hand. no?  :P
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2006, 10:08:56 AM »
I say get you cutie to help you out, ...he was afterall the one who got you in that predicament in the first place. The least he can do is give you a helping hand. no?  :P

LOL.  good idea

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2006, 10:11:42 AM »

But he is really rough and shaves really fast.  He scares me!  :o These are precious parts we're talking about.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2006, 10:12:16 AM »
lol...aww not even a runway?  I think the runway is really sexy.  It leads to the goodies. The "mr.clean" looks too much like a little girl.  I prefer either a hitler mustache or an airstrip.

serious question for the mommies....NO BOYS.  what do you do when your belly gets the basketball look and you cant see and maneuver when shaving?  I REFUSE to go in the hospital to deliver without "handling my business".   My mom thinks I am a moron for asking.  She says I shouldn't care about that when I am having the baby, but I do.

Sweetheart...when the time comes for the Chicklette to make an appearance...that LAST think you are going to be thinking about is a runway.  This I promise you.  ;)
:D Weee

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2006, 10:16:46 AM »
But he is really rough and shaves really fast.  He scares me!  :o These are precious parts we're talking about.

take his hand and show him.  Trust me, he won't want to mess it up.  Guide his hand and and tell him the speed and touch you want.  next time to shave your legs or some other part, ask him to do it for you and show him.  This way he has practiced before the big game

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2006, 10:23:07 AM »
Sweetheart...when the time comes for the Chicklette to make an appearance...that LAST think you are going to be thinking about is a runway.  This I promise you.  ;)

See, thats what my mom says.  She gets mad at me for worrying about nonsense.  But we are having a few friends and family there for the birth....I don't want them seeing me like that.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »
take his hand and show him.  Trust me, he won't want to mess it up.  Guide his hand and and tell him the speed and touch you want.  next time to shave your legs or some other part, ask him to do it for you and show him.  This way he has practiced before the big game

i'm willing to try it, but if he messes me up... I'm coming after YOU!

No, you cant attempt to fix it either! ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2006, 10:27:37 AM »
i'm willing to try it, but if he messes me up... I'm coming after YOU!

No, you cant attempt to fix it either! ;D

AHAHAHAHAHA.

try it and see.  Or when its time for him to shave, shave him and tell him this is how you like it.  That way he gets to see you do it and feels it. 

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2006, 10:35:29 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHA.

try it and see.  Or when its time for him to shave, shave him and tell him this is how you like it.  That way he gets to see you do it and feels it. 

Good idea....I would jump at the chance to shave him.  Thanks!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2006, 10:38:43 AM »
Another problem solved!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2006, 11:27:09 AM »

he'll love it, trust me.

As for your other question, I don't mind a little hair "down there". It's actually a nice change of pace now and then. Not much for the armpit hair, though. I don't think it would bother me as much as some other guys, though.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2006, 11:47:45 AM »
I bet it there were a set of naked double d's staring you in the face....you wouldnt see a single strand of hair on the fuzziest woman alive!!  This includes all of you boys claiming its repulses you.

I am right arent I  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2006, 11:57:52 AM »
sorry what was that?  I was staring at a pair of DD's.  Kidding, seriously the body needs to be shaved,waxed or something. 

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2006, 12:14:57 PM »

I am
You are a noble man, sir. And i strongly support and appreciate your beliefs.

$

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2006, 12:27:18 PM »
I bet it there were a set of naked double d's staring you in the face....you wouldnt see a single strand of hair on the fuzziest woman alive!!  This includes all of you boys claiming its repulses you.

I am right arent I  ;D

Double D's are way too big. I like em anywhere from itty bitty to maybe a big C.