Author Topic: More INFO for Beginners.  (Read 22480 times)

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: More INFO for Beginners.
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2006, 11:42:43 PM »
I know personal knowledge isnt good enough for the getbig brain giants, but I've been around the guy for over three years, worked out with him, and personally suggested lots of things for him supplement wise and nutrition wise during that time. I'm 100% sure he's natural. I've also seen him weigh in... oh wait, even with pics of Dorian on the scale at 250 was widely disputed amoungst the brilliancy here. ok, the gig is up. i forfeit my argument.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2006, 04:11:55 PM »
gotta agree with Adonis on this one, shit find me ONE OR TWO totally natural trainees that are 205 plus at 5'11" in the single digit bodyfat and you're doing something, it just doesn't happen.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2006, 04:33:52 PM »
Ok. Show me 5 Lifetime Naturals that meet this criteria?

Show me one.
Can you?

The burden of proof is on you, since you made the challenge and the initial assertion.  The ball is in YOUR court to prove yourself, not in anyone else's.  That's Logic 101.  Your brain is as small as your forearm.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2006, 05:22:44 PM »
I agree with Adonis. 

This is so perfect.  By making myself believe it's not possible, I don't have to feel bad about being less that others. 

This should be a friggin class in college.
Y

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2006, 07:08:25 PM »
I just would like to re-iterate this to beginners so they don`t go setting unrealistic goals for themselves.

This applies to Lifetime Naturals:

The natural human will not make huge gains year after year.  It is a Scientific impossibility. Gains will be made, but minimal.  This is for everyone. There are ZERO naturals walking around at 5`11 or less, 220 lbs ripped.

NONE. The cutoff for a Lifetime Natural is around 200lbs or so. Give or take a few Pounds.

I challenge ANYONE to find me 5 LIFETIME NATURALS 5`11 and under, over 205 lbs ripped.

Be aware of this.

sounds like someones mad that they cant break the 200 lb mark... ::) hahahahahahahahahahah    jesus you are such a fuckin pussy, bitch. haha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2006, 07:45:50 PM »
sounds like someones mad that they cant break the 200 lb mark... ::) hahahahahahahahahahah    jesus you are such a fuckin pussy, bitch. haha

uhh he used to weigh 248lbs.   ::)  then he dieted down.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2006, 01:32:37 AM »
uhh he used to weigh 248lbs.   ::)  then he dieted down.

This dickhead keeps calling everyone "fat," even though he had to lose 70 lb just to be at 10% bodyfat? Monster hypocrisy.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2006, 01:35:52 AM »
This dickhead keeps calling everyone "fat," even though he had to lose 70 lb just to be at 10% bodyfat? Monster hypocrisy.

he acknowledges that he was fat though and that his diet was wrong.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2006, 01:35:52 AM »
gotta agree with Adonis on this one, shit find me ONE OR TWO totally natural trainees that are 205 plus at 5'11" in the single digit bodyfat and you're doing something, it just doesn't happen.

So you admit that you wouldn't weigh over 200 lb in contest shape? Since you're a natural and you weigh 230, this must mean that you have at least 30 lb of solid fat on your frame. Monster self-owning.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2006, 01:37:48 AM »
So you admit that you wouldn't weigh over 200 lb in contest shape? Since you're a natural and you weigh 230, this must mean that you have at least 30 lb of solid fat on your frame. Monster self-owning.

so what?  30lbs is only 13% of 230lbs.

Someone can be pretty lean and need to lose 30lbs or more easy.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2006, 07:32:00 AM »
i will admit honestly that i probably have a little more fat than that, i would estimate that i'm 15 percent BF , so i probably have around 35lbs. of fat, not great but not terrible compared to the general public, and yes, i would be well under 200 in "contest" condition without drugs, i'm not kidding myself.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

yangmian

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2006, 10:18:36 PM »
thats true he rips into every other natural for looking like shit when they bulk went he done exactly the same thing.he also accuses all these other guys of thinking that the fat they are gaining is muscle yet he claimed that he has lost 60 odd pounds so i think he has just come to that realisation himself so he shoulded be so hard on these other guys for making the same mistakes that he did