Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 81155 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed
« on: September 09, 2006, 09:09:42 AM »
Is he bluffing? ::)

;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 09:10:30 AM »
I don't think Ron is going to want to part with this site. Besides getbig will pretty much die if it happens. :(
just push some weight!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 09:11:40 AM »
This is a "no bullshit" zone.  If someone like that were in charge, nobody would post here anymore.
Ron: "I am lazy."

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 09:12:38 AM »
This is a "no bullshit" zone.  If someone like that were in charge, nobody would post here anymore.

EXACTLY.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 09:17:19 AM »
I knew that would freak 10-20 guys out. Let the panic begin. Do you think the site would move any more slowly with you guys gone and 10-20 pros back here posting? Please it would double!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 09:21:07 AM »
I knew that would freak 10-20 guys out. Let the panic begin. Do you think the site would move any more slowly with you guys gone and 10-20 pros back here posting? Please it would double!

I am all for pros to be posting again.. but go look at all the massive traffic ironage.us generates with their sensorship.
just push some weight!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 09:24:02 AM »
Say it did happen.... I remember plenty of pro's posting on MM and it still didn't move faster then over here. It also depends on what pro's are talking I would think.
$

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 09:25:29 AM »
I am all for pros to be posting again.. but go look at all the massive traffic ironage.us generates with their sensorship.

Why are you posting a thread where you offer advice on training?

On the G&O board?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 09:25:48 AM »
Most pros don't give out any advice anyway because they are brainless goons that have nutritionists and trainers tell them what to eat, how to train, when to piss.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 09:25:52 AM »
You guys tried to start your own site already (TWICE) and they both failed miserably. Do you think that might be a clue that you are not the draw at getbig at all? You need this site, this site doesnt need you. Im not talking a spartan existence at all, Im all for freedom of speech, but im also for shoving the disorderly conduct individual out the door too.
 Im talking about bringing every pro that used to post here back (and there were alot of them--20-30 or so back in the day--- now the only 2 you have regularly posting are the 2 that dont like chad--shawn and lee). Its up to Ron - even if he doesnt sell it maybe he will realize that getbigs draw (was) the pros and top am's that used to post here

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 09:27:28 AM »
You guys tried to start your own site already (TWICE) and they both failed miserably.

What sites were they?
$

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2006, 09:28:34 AM »
Why are you posting a thread where you offer advice on training?

On the G&O board?

YIP
Zack

Because most people here lack direction. You included little man! With my program you could be 4 inches taller but thats your choice to stay a midget.
just push some weight!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 09:29:15 AM »
Ron has been approached by several people and companies over the years to sell getbig.

He won't be selling getbig to anyone.

Elevate Your Image.™

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 09:30:29 AM »
Do you think the site would move any more slowly with you guys gone and 10-20 pros back here posting?
Ok answer this DC: why would pros even want to post here? Why aren't they posting on Mayhem (except to self promote or sell something)??

If you owned this site what would you offer them in exchange for posting here? You know goddamn well most of them are selfish bastards that do nothing unless they can make some money out of it.

DC do you think it's interesting to read threads where pros only get their asses kissed? "Wow Ronnie is looking huge!" "Damn Dennis has a huge back!" *YAWN*

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 09:32:03 AM »

What sites were they?

Mcfarlands and another one which i cant remember the name. And I dont include Mcfarland in with this, because that guy is a talented writer and he would be a guy I would probably pay to put up threads here (his threads and pics get alot of views). Many people on Mayhem (myself included) really enjoyed reading his threads

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 09:32:58 AM »
Ok answer this DC: why would pros even want to post here? Why aren't they posting on Mayhem (except to self promote or sell something)??

If you owned this site what would you offer them in exchange for posting here? You know goddamn well most of them are selfish bastards that do nothing unless they can make some money out of it.

DC do you think it's interesting to read threads where pros only get their asses kissed? "Wow Ronnie is looking huge!" "Damn Dennis has a huge back!" *YAWN*

I have to agree

they is no bashing at Mayhem but there isn't a lot of pros who go there expect for self-promoting

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 09:35:39 AM »
Mcfarlands and another one which i cant remember the name. And I dont include Mcfarland in with this, because that guy is a talented writer and he would be a guy I would probably pay to put up threads here (his threads and pics get alot of views). Many people on Mayhem (myself included) really enjoyed reading his threads
Pain's  Bodybuilding Dungeon?
$

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 09:37:09 AM »
There are already more pros posting here compared to Mayhem so that should tell you something DC. EVERYONE from Mayhem reads Getbig, and they love it! They are lying when they say the hate the drama here. Look what kind of threads get the most views and replies on Mayhem. Exactly the type of BS threads that are posted here, eg Rocky's and Goodrums threads.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 09:37:24 AM »
Who wants to sell a board where's The Squad at?

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 09:38:11 AM »
There are already more pros posting here compared to Mayhem so that should tell you something DC. EVERYONE from Mayhem reads Getbig, and they love it! They are lying when they say the hate the drama here. Look what kind of threads get the most views and replies on Mayhem. Exactly the type of BS threads that are posted here, eg Rocky's and Goodrums threads.

you speak the truth again  :-\

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 09:41:18 AM »

totally agree--and i would let the banter go back and forth but guys on this site take things way too far---in no way am i suggesting "great back ron!!!"....but i would like to see a little more comraderie in bodybuilding instead of something thats built on jealousy because that guys bigger than you. I see guys say things about kamali's wife on this site--hell no that wouldnt happen--shes not in the sport and she isnt fair game + thats over the line

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 09:42:30 AM »
I bounce around on both boards. I come here for the constant drama and checking out Shawn and Lee's post. And definitely gh15s posts.

Mayhem is the daddy of forums. Getbig is the bastard stepchild that makes life interesting. You want to hang out with him, but don't want to tell anyone.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 09:45:21 AM »
stavios seems pretty level headed...he would probably make a good mod. If he read something he thought someone went over the line with I would expect him (pro or non pro) to pm him and say "hey bro thats going to far, either you delete it or I will"

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 09:46:20 AM »
now the only 2 you have regularly posting are the 2 that dont like chad--shawn and lee).

What about Milos, Chick, Melvin Anthony, Jay posted here a few times, and let's not forget the countless others that still post anonymously. Whether GH15 is a pro or not, he might be, so that would be another to add to the list....so, there is more than 2 Dante...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 09:49:53 AM »
richard jones, toney freeman, king kamali, craig titus, phil heath, luke wood,vinny galanti, sami al haddad, and many other pros have posted here.