Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82117 times)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed
« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2006, 09:42:01 AM »
Its a scientific fact genius.
woops I can smell a and ass wipped comming, let him have it please Milos!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2006, 10:49:10 AM »
Oh uh, sarcasm getting owned again and only ButtmunchFury to back him? Ouch!  :)
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2006, 01:42:37 PM »
lets keep this threa on track, whos gonna win wheres kamali gonna place at the olympia?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #478 on: February 28, 2007, 01:34:13 PM »
run may own getbig

but he doesnt run it :D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »
classic thread, and no doggcrapp never bought getbig. ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: February 28, 2007, 02:46:15 PM »

DC makes the argument that this place would STILL be popular if 'the pros' posted here again and half of the 'troublemakers' LEFT due to the restraint.

I disagree. This place is so wildly popular because of the yahoos here. Not many Pros post here but we like it like that. The ones that do...do so at their own risk as they know the reputation here.

One thing for sure...ALL of 'the pros' READ this board on a daily basis.

The entire industry does and Ron Himself knows it.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: February 28, 2007, 02:47:28 PM »
DC makes the argument that this place would STILL be popular if 'the pros' posted here again and half of the 'troublemakers' LEFT due to the restraint.

I disagree. This place is so wildly popular because of the yahoos here. Not many Pros post here but we like it like that. The ones that do...do so at their own risk as they know the reputation here.

so true, even major sports brands read it aswell.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: February 28, 2007, 02:50:00 PM »
so true, even major sports brands read it aswell.
Right! PUMA seen the popularity of this site and signed The King to a great deal!
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #483 on: February 28, 2007, 02:51:36 PM »
It's true. At first I thought that talk about Kamali's deal was BS. But when I read it on here AND on Mayhem, I knew it had to be true.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #484 on: February 28, 2007, 02:51:38 PM »

True true.  i feel bad about the horrible shit i post about about Cutler sometimes because there's a good chance he reads it.

So Jay, just so you know, I don't think you are as bad as I say, i just say that shit to bust the Cutler guy's balls

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #485 on: February 28, 2007, 03:30:08 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

nothing good can come from reviving this thread.  Let the olive oil, rinsed beef and rack chin jokes begin!!!!!!!

thanks alot DP and blockhead.......oh, brother.
nasser=piece of shit

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #486 on: February 28, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
You guys tried to start your own site already (TWICE) and they both failed miserably. Do you think that might be a clue that you are not the draw at getbig at all? You need this site, this site doesnt need you. Im not talking a spartan existence at all, Im all for freedom of speech, but im also for shoving the disorderly conduct individual out the door too.
 Im talking about bringing every pro that used to post here back (and there were alot of them--20-30 or so back in the day--- now the only 2 you have regularly posting are the 2 that dont like chad--shawn and lee). Its up to Ron - even if he doesnt sell it maybe he will realize that getbigs draw (was) the pros and top am's that used to post here

lol dont you have 800grams of protein to eat?

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #487 on: February 28, 2007, 04:09:29 PM »
ok, i read all 21 pages of that mess and from my own observance, here is what i think: 
i think it says ALOT about 'pros' who would only post here is certain people were gone and certain stuff wasnt allowed.  so jay cutler will post on here if there are 100 posts of "hey dude congrats!" and shit like that but not if he gets any criticism?  at least chick and milos take the shit and give it back a lot of the time. 
F

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #488 on: February 28, 2007, 04:12:11 PM »
ok, i read all 21 pages of that mess and from my own observance, here is what i think: 
i think it says ALOT about 'pros' who would only post here is certain people were gone and certain stuff wasnt allowed.  so jay cutler will post on here if there are 100 posts of "hey dude congrats!" and shit like that but not if he gets any criticism?  at least chick and milos take the shit and give it back a lot of the time. 

WORD!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #489 on: February 28, 2007, 04:21:48 PM »
it's not really about kissing ass.  I didn't reread everyhting but it's about a little common curtosy.  Mention Mark Dugdale and what are you gonna get around here?  Why would anyone who puts out anything about themselves post here?  Lee Priest doesn't even post here anymore.  Why do you think that is?  I have spoken to a ton of guys that are pretty well known in BB and as long as you treat them with a little respect it's all good.

that just won't happen here.
nasser=piece of shit

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: February 28, 2007, 04:23:12 PM »
Well said.

We may give Milos shit but at the end of the day...Bob, Milos and Chick and Co. are well loved here. BECAUSE they break balls right back!

Did you guys know that LOTS of pros...including The King have GIMMICK accounts here so they could walk freely undetected among the wolves here?
?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #491 on: February 28, 2007, 04:25:24 PM »
Well said.

We may give Milos shit but at the end of the day...Bob, Milos and Chick and Co. are well loved here. BECAUSE they break balls right back!

Did you guys know that LOTS of pros...including The King have GIMMICK accounts here so they could walk freely undetected among the wolves here?

of course.I.have identified several gimmicks that "pros" use.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #492 on: February 28, 2007, 04:39:12 PM »
The raw truth is people who have won titles don't want to be a target for the treatment and testing that goes on here. Guys stir the crap out of the champs and if they crack then they are owned. In the meantime, the jackels attack each other when there is no one else to taunt.

This place is like the Jerry Springer Show. He said you would have to be nuts to go onto his show. Ditto for posting on Getbig as yourself. That is why the default MO is anonymity. The result is the crap we all seem endure here.

What I can never comprehend is how entertaining threads re Goodrum are moved whereas crap threads about skinny Sheilas with fake tits are allowed to stay up.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: February 28, 2007, 04:42:04 PM »
The raw truth is people who have won titles don't want to be a target for the treatment and testing that goes on here. Guys stir the crap out of the champs and if they crack then they are owned. In the meantime, the jackels attack each other when there is no one else to taunt.

This place is like the Jerry Springer Show. He said you would have to be nuts to go onto his show. Ditto for posting on Getbig as yourself. That is why the default MO is anonymity. The result is the crap we all seem endure here.

What I can never comprehend is how entertaining threads re Goodrum are moved whereas crap threads about skinny Sheilas with fake tits are allowed to stay up.

you sound like a woman sometimes Vince, you're wayyyyyy too sensitive, smoke a joint, get laid, do some fucckin' thing will ya.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #494 on: February 28, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »
you sound like a woman sometimes Vince, you're wayyyyyy too sensitive, smoke a joint, get laid, do some fucckin' thing will ya.

Maybe you could treat him right tonight instead of the usually nose to cheeks resuscitation.
just push some weight!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #495 on: February 28, 2007, 04:50:58 PM »
What makes me laugh is the feeble stirring that occurs here, even to me. Nobody does that face to face in my gym. I would love the squad heroes to show up and have a chat at my gym. Should be fun.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: February 28, 2007, 04:52:38 PM »
What makes me laugh is the feeble stirring that occurs here, even to me. Nobody does that face to face in my gym. I would love the squad heroes to show up and have a chat at my gym. Should be fun.
i just put an old guy like you in his place today when he was taking up my squat rack when i needed to squat.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #497 on: February 28, 2007, 06:00:57 PM »
of course.I.have identified several gimmicks that "pros" use.

i bet one of them is "The True Adonis"  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #498 on: February 28, 2007, 06:30:29 PM »
ron avidan has to be crazy and out of his mind to sell the rights to this site to any one,,this site has the highest traffic a bodybuilding site has on the whole internet,,EVERY ONE COME HERE WETHER ON FAKE ID OR REAL ONE,,EVERY ONE FROM ANY OTHER BOARD IS HERE

he can also charge admition fee of 5$ a month from each member,, and this site will still grow like a monster,,,

you talkin about 10 years here my friends,,this site was around alot before chad ruined orville physiqe,and thats was long long time ago
fallen angel

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #499 on: February 28, 2007, 06:38:21 PM »
he can also charge admition fee of 5$ a month from each member,, and this site will still grow like a monster,,,

You need to come off the cycle now, Chief...

I love Getbig and don't bother with any other sites. But if I'm not willing to pay $60 a year for National Public Radio, you think I'm going to pay it to hear more of Squadfather's gym owning stories?