Author Topic: 5 lbs  (Read 3058 times)

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
5 lbs
« on: September 09, 2006, 03:26:56 PM »
need two drop 5 lbs in 6 days with out loosing any strength for a benchpress contest any help is better than what i have going write now,Thanks No Passin :o

Mr. Intenseone

Re: 5 lbs
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 04:17:36 PM »
need two drop 5 lbs in 6 days with out loosing any strength for a benchpress contest any help is better than what i have going write now,Thanks No Passin :o

Metamucil and an enima!

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 04:28:45 PM »
Realy 5 lbs like that when do i start there is 1000$ rideing on this!!!!!!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 05:48:32 PM »
Realy 5 lbs like that when do i start there is 1000$ rideing on this!!!!!!!

Right now, 2 theraputic doses per day, keep your fiber up and water intake high, if you haven't dropped it by the 4th or 5th day, then do the enima therapy ONE TIME. If your current diet is high in carbs, reduce them by about 25% for about 4 days or so. Right after you weigh in, glycogen load, usually the best thing for that is suppliments used by endurance athletes (long distance runners, triathletes, etc) Vitargo carbloader is best, I don't know if it's available yet in the US. We had to order from a company from Sweden!

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 08:19:21 PM »
Thankyou,1 queston i drink about 1.25 gallons of water now it seems to make me heavy should i stop the water 1 day before the weigh in I really need the money!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 09:23:51 AM »
Thankyou,1 queston i drink about 1.25 gallons of water now it seems to make me heavy should i stop the water 1 day before the weigh in I really need the money!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't completly cut your water intake, you still need to keep hydrated and you cannot afford to have your electrolites depleted, remember, you muscles are about 65-70% water and your not trying to lose weight for bodybuilding, don't use a diuretic, you can drop too fast (water) and your strength could go down significantly!

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 10:38:37 AM »
When should i stop the water? i was thinking 1-1.5 days before weigh in.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 02:31:54 PM »
just eat protien

egg whites with one yolk for breakfast

can of tuna for lunch

broiled chicken breasts with a quarter cup soy sause and parsley boiled in for taste

follow for 6 days
X

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 04:50:37 PM »
When should i stop the water? i was thinking 1-1.5 days before weigh in.

You cannot stop water, remember this is not bodybuilding and 5lbs really isn't that much to lose in 6 days!

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 05:28:06 AM »
just eat protien

can of tuna for lunch

broiled chicken breasts with a quarter cup soy sause and parsley boiled in for taste

follow for 6 days
This should save you a couple of pounds. Restrict your carbohydrates to about 100~200gram max each day and find protein-sources. Meat is better than vegetable, and keep it as clean as possible. Try to avoid packed meat, but buy it clean at a butcher.
Nowadays they even tend to put sugar in meat.

Take a shitload of creatine and hope that it kicks in at the end of the week, and pray that it doesn't give some (temporarely) side-effects. Creatine sometimes gets people bloated.

Don't try anything else, it won't help, or it would affect your press to much.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 06:29:02 AM »
Cardio and diet perhaps ?
They call me Jaejonna!!!

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 12:49:26 PM »
Hey bros ,thanks for all the addvice i will let you know how it gos.No passin

Theseus

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 11:14:06 AM »
just eat protien

can of tuna for lunch

follow for 6 days

I wouldnt use soy sauce or anything high in sodium to flavor the chicken, salt causes your body to retain excess water.  Also try boiling the tuna for about 5 min. so your not taking in all the salt from the tuna.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 12:32:57 PM »
just eat protien

can of tuna for lunch

follow for 6 days

uh meddy?  1/4 cup soy sauce has enough sodium for a week....    :P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 01:30:52 PM »
This would be a reason why you don't take diet advice from fat women who eat 120 calories worth of food a day. You should be drinking a glass of soy sauce a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 06:48:28 PM »
This would be a reason why you don't take diet advice from fat women who eat 120 calories worth of food a day. You should be drinking a glass of soy sauce a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::)
....ouch  :-[

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2006, 12:27:22 AM »

Owned!!!!!!!!!1 :o
Just spot me BITCH!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2006, 03:13:02 AM »
cut off one of your feet

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2006, 08:03:31 AM »
Do not go on a radical diet of any kind. Do not restrict your intake of water. Do not do excessive cardo of any kind. Do cut the carb's to 40-60 a day. Excess fat (not muscle) will be lost. Strength and energy will stay up. Good luck.