- This goes without saying. If I wanted to see little organisms growing, I'd leave a bowl of yogurt out of the fridge. Faithful/trustworthy
- definitely a must! If he is to get my faith & trust, ...he had better be worthy of it.no hair on his back
- either that or he must be willing to get rid of it.great conversationalist--someone who listens and says stuff worth listening to
- Ranks right up there. A guy has to stimulate me mentally, as well as physically & emotionally.great lover
- Bring it on! great listener
- Absolute must. I can't stand it when people hear what they think you're saying rather than what you've actually said. They're so busy thinking about what they're gonna say next, they don't listen, assuming they know what you're saying when they don't even have a clue.great father
- This would be greatmakes me laugh
- This is a very good thing. If he can make me laugh, he can usually get himself out of shit with me.motivated and successful
- Absolute must! Can't stand lazy ass unmotivated talkers.
I need a doer.good looks
- He doesn't have to be an 'Adonis', ...but babies shouldn't cry at the site of him either.good provider--earns a good living
- This too is a good thing.great housekeeper
- this might be a good thing 'cause I'm not the neatest person god ever created. inherited wealth
- not necessary, ...but certainly fun to have. similar politics/beliefs
- He doesn't have to have the same political beliefs as me. I could even handle a guy who thinks like Intenseone, ...as long as he's smart enough to know how to keep his mouth shut, ...and damned smart enough to not let me know how he's voting. If any husband of mine were to vote for 'certain' candidates, ...I'd be a widow before the polls closed! great raconteur--the life of the party type
- social literacy in a man is always a good thing to have, but if you can dress him up but can't take him anywhere... no biggie. I'll just enjoy him at home.
These next two tie cause i don't necessarily consider them to be desireable qualities to seek in a mateMark Wahlberg type physique
- umm not exactly sure what you mean by this. If you're talking about a 3rd
nipple, ...I could do without it. But if you're talking an Anthony Catanzaro physique, this quality just moved waaaaaay up on the list. 400 lb. bench, 600 lb. squat, but slightly thick around the waist
- Don't care what he can lift, ...just as long as he can move the furniture around and catch bugs and take them outside
This next 'quality' is for the birds. daredevil . . . gets in barfights, jumps out of planes.
Guys who like to get into barfights can keep on walking as far as I'm concerned.
He can jump out of planes all he wants as long as his life insurance policy is valid, sizeable, up to date and lists me as the sole beneficiary.