Author Topic: Was Vince Basile The Steve Reeves Of The '70s?  (Read 10245 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Was Vince Basile The Steve Reeves Of The '70s?
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2006, 04:42:18 AM »
Really good physique Vince, but I fail to see the resemblance to Reeves body at all.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2006, 06:10:52 AM »
There is no resemblance. It was a joke.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2006, 01:55:09 AM »
The only similarity is that they're both hitting the same pose.

Hahaha, ok "Pumpster", thanks pal for stating the only obvious fact you grasped. ;)
Team Goodrum!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2006, 02:00:53 AM »
The strange thing is no one from the old days compared himself to Reeves. He seemed beyond compare. The reality was different. He tied with Eric Pederson for the 1947 AAU Mr America and Eric lost because he had some acne. Reeves lost to Grimek. No contest. When Prince put my photo next to Reeves I thought here we go, another pasting. However, when I looked Reeves doesn't look great in that post. Sure he has great lines and so on but his compulsories were not great. So Prince did me a favour because I would never have even considered comparing myself with the past greats. While I admit that Reeves had a superior development it wasn't by much in some poses. This thread was meant as a spoof and I accept that. That is why the guys on Ironage think I am a fool for posting here.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2006, 02:02:02 AM »
Hahaha, ok "Pumpster", thanks pal for stating the only obvious fact you grasped. ;)

there is only one fact that is obvious 93 Flex Wheeler couldn't pinch an inch. If 93 jim quinn is trustworthy and is capable of accurately assessing the truth value of 93 billy smith's claims

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2006, 02:19:35 AM »
Golden shower, do you still think your Robby Robinson? Or did i miss the thread where you admitted you werent ? ?hahhahahahah

LOL, begging for yet another comprehensive owning eh Jayjonna, you castrated little Filipino amigo? ;D Man Joanne with yer your butt ugly Filipina mug, tiny arms and a gut, you should go to Dave's World Gym. He'll take pity on you and train ya for free, which your desperately in need of!
Team Goodrum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2006, 04:01:30 AM »
LOL, begging for yet another comprehensive owning eh Jayjonna, you castrated little Filipino amigo?  Man Joanne with yer your butt ugly Filipina mug, tiny arms and a gut, you should go to Dave's World Gym. He'll take pity on you and train ya for free, which your desperately in need of!
Ebonics of some type. Next time include the translation.

Hahaha, ok "Pumpster", thanks pal for stating the only obvious fact you grasped.
The obvious must be hammered home to Mentzer groupies.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2006, 01:18:56 AM »
Ebonics of some type. Next time include the translation.
The obvious must be hammered home to Mentzer groupies.

Translation only needed for castrated turds like you who've lost all brain function. ;D

Haha, and you're the Mentzer groupie, talking about his manhood (and mine too) like that all the time. Your "tough talk" can't fool me boy!
Team Goodrum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2006, 02:49:28 AM »
Just wondering, you guys who are talking about ray or mike, have you ever met them or trained with them.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2006, 01:46:17 AM »
Just wondering, you guys who are talking about ray or mike, have you ever met them or trained with them.

LOL, yes.
Team Goodrum!