Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 149467 times)

Mark Foley

• Getbig I
  • Do I make you horny?
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #350 on: November 01, 2006, 09:21:45 PM »
you're an assclown, Earl

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #351 on: November 01, 2006, 09:23:40 PM »
damn that's the king of all novel like posts YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ME

i'm going to get ron to explain why it is no longer here

I could get several people to back up my claims but that still isn't good enough for you ::)

why on earth would I claim for an entire year that i predicted in week 1 that they would go all the way when i didn't WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?  ALL THE JANUARY POSTS WERE IN MY ORIGINAL THREAD

stop denying your obsession nobody writes a novel without being obsessed

the undefeated super bowl appearnace is sn irrlevant fact, I guess you think they are better than the cowboys just because they lost in a few super bowls

6 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS >THAN 5

I new there was a great chance of me owning myself before the season began, it was bold a move.  nobody forced me to make the prediction therefore nobody can claim they owned me

absolute obsession ::)

oh yeah you're a jackass and I know how to use the quote button ;D

nitpick away ::)

E

Hey bro. MELTDOWN. ;D
You're still oblivious to proof. Guess that doesn't matter in the land of fantasy. ;) I could "nitpick" away again, but you would never admit anything.
But the average reader would likely believe me because I have evidence to backwhat I say, unlike yourself. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #352 on: November 01, 2006, 09:25:55 PM »
actually i posted proof above ::)

you are owned and it was totally uneccessary too

why so obsessed with my prediction from last year, did it hurt that bad? :'(

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: November 01, 2006, 09:38:57 PM »
yeah why would i think that, he only went 15-1 as a rookie, won a super bowl his 2nd season and got fucked over my a motorcycle accident, appendectomy, and concussion in his 3rd

oh wait you think alex smith is a solid qb hahahahahahahahaha

E

Again delusionsal. How many TD's for Roethlisberger in the Superbowl? That's easy NADA.
Wait how about this: Who can run away from a pass rush? Not Ben.

Here's more facts:
Smith is better than Roethlisberger this year. He's thrown for more yardage, more TD's and less INTS. by double and plays on a team that has only 1 offensive weapon, with a shoddy O-line. Smith has already been through the grinder and got better. This is Roethlisberger's first taste of failure. Right now he's not handling it well.
ADVANTAGE: SMITH

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PYDS/2006/regular

Again, facts don't lie. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #354 on: November 01, 2006, 09:42:53 PM »
Again delusionsal. How many TD's for Roethlisberger in the Superbowl? That's easy NADA.
Wait how about this: Who can run away from a pass rush? Not Ben.

Here's more facts:
Smith is better than Roethlisberger this year. He's thrown for more yardage, more TD's and less INTS. by double and plays on a team that has only 1 offensive weapon, with a shoddy O-line. Smith has already been through the grinder and got better. This is Roethlisberger's first taste of failure. Right now he's not handling it well.
ADVANTAGE: SMITH

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PYDS/2006/regular

Again, facts don't lie. ;D

he dominated in the playoffs before the super bowl plus youa re forgetting his rushing td, he played good enough to win and he can run away from a pass rush, the line forgot how to block

did i miss it or did smith have a motorcycle accident, appendectomy, and concussion?

you're right numbers don't lie

how about posting ben's career wins and alex's

hahahahahahahahahahhaha ;D

i admit you were doing well with the debating but bringing alex smith in to the argument is making things too easy for me hahahaha :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #355 on: November 01, 2006, 09:45:04 PM »

E

did you somehow miss this post old school or are you ignoring your unecessary owning?

hahahahaha

it just goes to show you when i'm on the ropes I always find a way to pull out the win ie ben roethisberger 2005 8)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: November 01, 2006, 09:45:55 PM »
jon cena fan i'm not surprised ::)
Lol, how do you know about John Cena's antics if you don't watch WWE? Ooops, did you slip up there?

guys like you don't have the balls to make bold predictions
I could have said that " The 9ers are going to win the Superbowl!" at the beginining of the season as a bold move, but that would have been assinine because they are nowhere near that caliber as of now. I'm a realist. Saying that the defending Superbowl Champions would repeat........wow that was bold ::)
i'm 1 for 2 and when ron finally sets the record straight you will know

E
Hahaha! I'll be here. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #357 on: November 01, 2006, 09:49:15 PM »
Lol, how do you know about John Cena's antics if you don't watch WWE? Ooops, did you slip up there?
I could have said that " The 9ers are going to win the Superbowl!" at the beginining of the season as a bold move, but that would have been assinine because they are nowhere near that caliber as of now. I'm a realist. Saying that the defending Superbowl Champions would repeat........wow that was bold ::) Hahaha! I'll be here. ;D

yeah i watch bits and pieces I wasn't denying that, cena sucks that's all i'm saying

taking one team against the field is bold, you thought it was pretty bold admit it, you said I was cocky and pounding my chest

my post above soemwhat (what genius prediction was i talking about ::)) does set the record straight but ron will make it official

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #358 on: November 01, 2006, 09:50:17 PM »
guys guys guys cant we just let this go and all agree the falcons rule  8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #359 on: November 01, 2006, 09:50:58 PM »
no >:(

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #360 on: November 01, 2006, 09:52:23 PM »
no >:(

E
your hate for the falcons will be duly noted on judgement day earl >:(

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: November 01, 2006, 09:53:33 PM »
what a pussy :P

he owned nobody, I made the bold prediction nobody put a gun to my head

all that he has on me is the supposed lie that I never claimed I made the bold prediction before last season

ron will set the record straight, even though the mods here already claimed that threads get deleted  just to make room

I easily have over 6000 posts here

E
LMAO. So as of right now you are 2012 posts short? Hahaha! There are members here with 5000+ posts who would get banned from other forums and you keep claiming yours got deleted? MONSTER DELUSIONS.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #362 on: November 01, 2006, 09:54:22 PM »
why are you a falcons fan anyways?

i would think canadiens would root for a team with a rich history, is competitive 90% of the time, and plays football the way it is supposed to be played ie the pittsburgh steelers 8)

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #363 on: November 01, 2006, 09:55:39 PM »
why are you a falcons fan anyways?

i would think canadiens would root for a team with a rich history, is competitive 90% of the time, and plays football the way it is supposed to be played ie the pittsburgh steelers 8)

E
dude it always been teh falcons for me just the way its always been and will be

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #364 on: November 01, 2006, 09:56:47 PM »
LMAO. So as of right now you are 2012 posts short? Hahaha! There are members here with 5000+ posts who would get banned from other forums and you keep claiming yours got deleted? MONSTER DELUSIONS.

yes i'm so delsional even though the mods here say threads and posts get deleted just to make room ::)

do you ever get tired of being wrong?  for once I was wrong and i'm upset about being wrong about the steelers :-\

I can't imagine what it is like being wrong all the time :P

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2006, 10:01:07 PM »
read the first page of this thread

notice how I told power rod to go read my "genius prediction" in general topics?

now what genius prediction was I talking about? ::)

E
LOL, my point was you claimed this was deleted too. And again all that means nothing. If you posted on the original thread in January 2006, it would still be here. The thread would not be deleted for making a prediction, and if someone made a racist or baseless attack and a mod found it offensive, they would just delete that particular post. Come on you can do better.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #366 on: November 01, 2006, 10:02:49 PM »

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: November 01, 2006, 10:09:34 PM »
And where is it? Your genius prediction could have been a comeback by Levrone! ;D

LMAO. Hmmm. I have proof of what I say, and you don't, but you still believe I am owned............ ;D

E
If you go back a few pages on this thread, you might recall that I wanted the Steelers to win. I like Bettis and felt he deserved to win a Superbowl ring. So that train of thought is the wrong direction.

The direction you should look at is that you have nothing to back what you claim. Since you don't, and probably didn't think anyone would call you one it, you now are making strawman arguments. Look that up in the dictionary and you'll understand. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: November 01, 2006, 10:27:14 PM »
he dominated in the playoffs before the super bowl plus youa re forgetting his rushing td, he played good enough to win and he can run away from a pass rush, the line forgot how to block
I'll give him the rushing TD, but he is not anywhere in Brady's class. The only other QB in that class in Peyton Manning.

did i miss it or did smith have a motorcycle accident, appendectomy, and concussion?
Wow, I guess that didn't affect him in the Kansas City game a few weeks ago. ::)

you're right numbers don't lie
Glad you agree. ;D

how about posting ben's career wins and alex's

hahahahahahahahahahhaha ;D
Sure why not. Ben Rothlisberger 28 wins, Alex Smith 6 wins as of now. See it's not hard when you have facts and stats. ;D

i admit you were doing well with the debating but bringing alex smith in to the argument is making things too easy for me hahahaha :D
Ben has a Superbowl win and is on a team with great support. Alex isn't. But as of now Smith is doing better. Both teams have the same record. I feel good about having him as a future QB. No shame there. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2006, 10:31:30 PM »
yeah i watch bits and pieces I wasn't denying that, cena sucks that's all i'm saying
WWE CHAMP and probably the best bodybuilder there. Not to mention, like DX he's funny.

taking one team against the field is bold, you thought it was pretty bold admit it, you said I was cocky and pounding my chest
It's much easier to say Pittsburg would repeat than to make a statement like the Texans would make the playoffs. Now THAT would be bold.

my post above soemwhat (what genius prediction was i talking about ::)) does set the record straight but ron will make it official

E
And if he does, I will graciously admit I WAS WRONG, and give you props. But, until then..............

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: November 01, 2006, 10:40:37 PM »
yes i'm so delsional even though the mods here say threads and posts get deleted just to make room ::)
I don't hink you really understand what I've said. I know threads can drop off, but the particular thread you keep claiming about SHOULD STILL BE HERE, if you posted on it, like you say you did, during January 2006. It's just common sense.

do you ever get tired of being wrong?  for once I was wrong and i'm upset about being wrong about the steelers :-\

I can't imagine what it is like being wrong all the time :P

E
lol, Earl people who never think they are wrong NEVER admit it. When you say once, it's because there is proof on this thread. If you happen to believe that besides this thread that you are always right, then you can use your imagination to conjure up anything you want to believe. I will admit if I'm wrong. Never had a problem with it. It shows maturity. Think about it.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2006, 10:42:26 PM »
guys guys guys cant we just let this go and all agree the falcons rule  8)
Falcons go as far as Vick takes them. If he continues to play like he has the past 2 games, then they have a good shot at the NFC Championship. But no Superbowl this year. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #372 on: November 02, 2006, 09:57:17 AM »
LOL, my point was you claimed this was deleted too. And again all that means nothing. If you posted on the original thread in January 2006, it would still be here. The thread would not be deleted for making a prediction, and if someone made a racist or baseless attack and a mod found it offensive, they would just delete that particular post. Come on you can do better.

actually i thought you said it was deleted, what diference does that make anyways?

stop denying your owning, what thread do you think I was referring to in the gloating thread ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #373 on: November 02, 2006, 09:58:11 AM »
And where is it? Your genius prediction could have been a comeback by Levrone! ;D
LMAO. Hmmm. I have proof of what I say, and you don't, but you still believe I am owned............ ;D
If you go back a few pages on this thread, you might recall that I wanted the Steelers to win. I like Bettis and felt he deserved to win a Superbowl ring. So that train of thought is the wrong direction.

The direction you should look at is that you have nothing to back what you claim. Since you don't, and probably didn't think anyone would call you one it, you now are making strawman arguments. Look that up in the dictionary and you'll understand. ;D

read the gloating thread

accept your owning

end of story

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2006, 10:00:39 AM »
I'll give him the rushing TD, but he is not anywhere in Brady's class. The only other QB in that class in Peyton Manning.
Wow, I guess that didn't affect him in the Kansas City game a few weeks ago. ::)
Glad you agree. ;D
Sure why not. Ben Rothlisberger 28 wins, Alex Smith 6 wins as of now. See it's not hard when you have facts and stats. ;D
 Ben has a Superbowl win and is on a team with great support. Alex isn't. But as of now Smith is doing better. Both teams have the same record. I feel good about having him as a future QB. No shame there. ;D

the concussion from the falcon game, ring a bell? ::)

and maybe he finally recovered from the accident and appendectomy for the kansas city game

ben > alex

E
E