Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 149466 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #375 on: November 02, 2006, 10:06:01 AM »
I don't hink you really understand what I've said. I know threads can drop off, but the particular thread you keep claiming about SHOULD STILL BE HERE, if you posted on it, like you say you did, during January 2006. It's just common sense.
lol, Earl people who never think they are wrong NEVER admit it. When you say once, it's because there is proof on this thread. If you happen to believe that besides this thread that you are always right, then you can use your imagination to conjure up anything you want to believe. I will admit if I'm wrong. Never had a problem with it. It shows maturity. Think about it.

actually no, the thread would still be here than AND IF YOU READ THE GLOATING THREAD YOU WOULD SEE HOW i KEEP REFERRING TO THE PREDICTION THREAD WHY WOULD I REFER TO A THREAD THAT DIDN'T EXIST WOULDN'T YOU THINK THAT ONCE I REFERRED TO IT THE OTHERS WOULD GO AND CHECK IT OUT?

USE COMMON SENSE

are you a woman? many women argue just for the sake of arguing and then they cry when their man hits them ;D

you are talking about yourself  regarding "never admitting to being wrong" and you seem to forget that i admitted to being wrong about this years steelers ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2006, 10:07:23 AM »
WWE CHAMP and probably the best bodybuilder there. Not to mention, like DX he's funny.
It's much easier to say Pittsburg would repeat than to make a statement like the Texans would make the playoffs. Now THAT would be bold.
And if he does, I will graciously admit I WAS WRONG, and give you props. But, until then..............

you thought it was bold enough to claim I was thumping my chest and nitpcik all of my posts in this thread

stop contradicting yourself ::)

john cena is a wigger and a disgrace, he's funny to people with immature sense of humors

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2006, 11:45:02 AM »
actually i thought you said it was deleted, what diference does that make anyways?
Never said threads AFTER the Superbowl were deleted.

stop denying your owning, what thread do you think I was referring to in the gloating thread ::)

E
No idea since there is NONE. Can't be owned on opininons. Gotta have proof. Kinda like court. BTW you'd make a lousy lawyer. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2006, 11:53:19 AM »
read the gloating thread

accept your owning

end of story

E
Now you want to end it because you can't support your claims. Bow out. Here check this out I want you to see something.

Here's a thread by Judi. Note the date: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=55517.0

Now here the SAME thread after I post on it: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=55517.0

Notice the date change and the ascension to the top of the General Topics page? If all the bally hooing of you posting during and after the Superbowl on the original thread held true, it would be there.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2006, 12:00:23 PM »
the concussion from the falcon game, ring a bell? ::)
LMAO. Okay so what you're saying is that Bill Cowher and his medical staff are idiots for letting Ben play because he was suffering from a concussion? ALERT! ALERT! If you are NOT medically cleared you can't play the next game. ::) To blame his "concussion" on his lack of performance is an excuse. No coach would jeopardize a players health for a game. ::)

and maybe he finally recovered from the accident and appendectomy for the kansas city game

ben > alex

E
But choked the next week against Atlanta. Wait, I'm sure you have an answer for that one too. ::)
Face it Roethlisberger had great support on offense when he started and last year. This year, no power running game, no gadget plays so it's put into his hands. And he can't win. Those are the facts.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2006, 12:08:34 PM »
actually no, the thread would still be here than AND IF YOU READ THE GLOATING THREAD YOU WOULD SEE HOW i KEEP REFERRING TO THE PREDICTION THREAD WHY WOULD I REFER TO A THREAD THAT DIDN'T EXIST WOULDN'T YOU THINK THAT ONCE I REFERRED TO IT THE OTHERS WOULD GO AND CHECK IT OUT?
Earl for all I know you could have started a thread after their 1st playoff win. Your prediction thread means nothing with out proof.
hey long time no see assclown ;D

you just keep coming and going these days

check out general topics to see the thread where I made my genius prediction :D

E
Notice it doesn't state anything about your prediction from the the 1st week, and doesn't show in any posts.

USE COMMON SENSE
I do and have the whole time. I can't go off your word. Show me something in black and white. I have given support of facts, stats, claims, etc. Common sense would tell you that evidence is truth. DUH.

are you a woman? many women argue just for the sake of arguing and then they cry when their man hits them ;D
LMAO. Well then quit crying from me hitting you! ;D No support of claims, no evidence of claims=NOTHING. Did you ever attend school?

you are talking about yourself  regarding "never admitting to being wrong" and you seem to forget that i admitted to being wrong about this years steelers ::)

E
Who was the one that said they were wrong ONCE in their life? I didn't. You seem to think that unless proven wrong, people need to agree with what you believe. Do you want me to help you recollect who said it? Do you actually believe that you are NEVER wrong? I know I don't. If I believed that I'd end up being some ego driven maniac who would do anything to impose his will on others. More than anything, I laugh at life. Too many people are strung up on getting the envy of others.
Oh and BTW, although I live a bodybuilding lifestyle, it's NOT a sport.  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2006, 08:14:40 PM »
Now you want to end it because you can't support your claims. Bow out. Here check this out I want you to see something.

Here's a thread by Judi. Note the date: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=55517.0

Now here the SAME thread after I post on it: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=55517.0

Notice the date change and the ascension to the top of the General Topics page? If all the bally hooing of you posting during and after the Superbowl on the original thread held true, it would be there.

don't you think it is a little odd how nobody in that gloating thread after the super bowl said "where is this prediction thread earl?"

I mean if it never existed wouldn't they say that?

do you really think that nobody in that thread went to this section to check out the thread?

think real real hard about that

it's as simple as 1+1 = 2 ::)

E

E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2006, 08:17:05 PM »
repent earl repent now and proclaim your loyalty to the falcons

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #383 on: November 02, 2006, 08:17:42 PM »
LMAO. Okay so what you're saying is that Bill Cowher and his medical staff are idiots for letting Ben play because he was suffering from a concussion? ALERT! ALERT! If you are NOT medically cleared you can't play the next game. ::) To blame his "concussion" on his lack of performance is an excuse. No coach would jeopardize a players health for a game. ::)
But choked the next week against Atlanta. Wait, I'm sure you have an answer for that one too. ::)
Face it Roethlisberger had great support on offense when he started and last year. This year, no power running game, no gadget plays so it's put into his hands. And he can't win. Those are the facts.

yeah they made a mistake it isn't the first time

are you saying ben choked in the atlanta game?  i don't know but that entire comment was quite ignorant and you are proving once again youa re another monday mornig qb ::)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #384 on: November 02, 2006, 08:19:52 PM »
Earl for all I know you could have started a thread after their 1st playoff win. Your prediction thread means nothing with out proof.Notice it doesn't state anything about your prediction from the the 1st week, and doesn't show in any posts.
I do and have the whole time. I can't go off your word. Show me something in black and white. I have given support of facts, stats, claims, etc. Common sense would tell you that evidence is truth. DUH.
LMAO. Well then quit crying from me hitting you! ;D No support of claims, no evidence of claims=NOTHING. Did you ever attend school?
 Who was the one that said they were wrong ONCE in their life? I didn't. You seem to think that unless proven wrong, people need to agree with what you believe. Do you want me to help you recollect who said it? Do you actually believe that you are NEVER wrong? I know I don't. If I believed that I'd end up being some ego driven maniac who would do anything to impose his will on others. More than anything, I laugh at life. Too many people are strung up on getting the envy of others.
Oh and BTW, although I live a bodybuilding lifestyle, it's NOT a sport.  ;D

i've answered all of these before WOMAN

now iron my shirt

bodybuilding is a sport

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #385 on: November 02, 2006, 08:24:22 PM »
repent earl repent now and proclaim your loyalty to the falcons

i don't know what's more embarrassing

being a falcons fan or being dumb enough to think alex smith is a better QB than big ben and at the same time doing all that he can to deny an owning from last year hahahahahaha ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #386 on: November 02, 2006, 08:31:50 PM »

More than anything, I laugh at life.

yet you're doing all that you can to deny an owning from last year  hahaha yeah you really laugh at life you actually went through my post history to find it, if you didn't care you would've accepted it

this owning keeps you up late at night hahahaha ;D

PS I can't wait to hear your excuse as to why nobody else bothered to look for my prediction thread after I made the gloating thread when the steelers claimed their one for the thumb :)

i'm betting you'll say "the entire thread was my gimmick accounts" hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha ;D

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2006, 07:23:25 AM »
don't you think it is a little odd how nobody in that gloating thread after the super bowl said "where is this prediction thread earl?"

I mean if it never existed wouldn't they say that?
Most people on this board treat things here like they do in the real world. If someone in the real world said " I predicted that Steelers would win the Superbowl", unless they reallly knew them, they would disregard the comment and think in their mind, "Yeah, sure you did". Now me, I'm ususally the one who likes to confront and refute someones claims if I FEEL they are bogus. If I am wrong, I'll admit it. I have PROOF of that on this forum, with the numerous debates I used to have with Johnny Apollo.

do you really think that nobody in that thread went to this section to check out the thread?

think real real hard about that

it's as simple as 1+1 = 2 ::)

E
So why no remark from anyone else? Why is no onestanding up for you? It's not like I'm going to harm them. There I thought about it and still DON'T BELIEVE you made the prediction based on just YOUR WORD. That's all this is about.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2006, 07:39:19 AM »
yeah they made a mistake it isn't the first time
They make mistakes on calling plays and schemes, but if you are saying that they "let" him play with the effects of a concussion still bothering him, then you are in denial again. The physical health of a player is NEVER overlooked because of irrepreble damage that be caused during play. Now admit you're wrong about this.

are you saying ben choked in the atlanta game?  i don't know but that entire comment was quite ignorant and you are proving once again youa re another monday mornig qb ::)

E
You're right, I cannot put that whole game on Roethlisberger. The defense stunk and their running game was bad. See, told you I can admit being wrong. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: November 03, 2006, 07:50:03 AM »
i've answered all of these before WOMAN

now iron my shirt

bodybuilding is a sport

E
What I am noticing is that you are frustrated because you can't PROVIDE at least one shred of evidence to my argumentation. That will put your integrity on line and cause embarassing moments so retaliation is the next best defense. The usual reaction is to berate someone.
I don't need to call you names or try to context you into a category because based on my argumentative skills, you have no thunder. Each time I provide something material for you refute, you deny it. How frustrated are you? ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: November 03, 2006, 07:53:48 AM »
i don't know what's more embarrassing

being a falcons fan or being dumb enough to think alex smith is a better QB than big ben and at the same time doing all that he can to deny an owning from last year hahahahahaha ;D

E
It's actually more embarassing claiming that Ben is better than either QB RIGHT NOW. What you've done in the past is great for a resume, but it's what you do now that counts. As for the owning, you still can't own anyone if you don't have the evidence that you would own them. It's pretty simple. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: November 03, 2006, 08:17:48 AM »

yet you're doing all that you can to deny an owning from last year  hahaha yeah you really laugh at life you actually went through my post history to find it, if you didn't care you would've accepted it
You fail yet to see reason here. Claims of ownership from someone like yourself, who makes themselves out like geniuses, clamor up when they are confronted with argumentation. My argumentation is that YOU, and it's just YOU can't make that claim if you never made a thread about it. And you obviously couldn't own me from last year because I didn't join until this year.
Believe me I would have joined in on your thread, had there been one, an supported the Steelers during the playoffs and Superbowl because as a betting man, it was in my best interest.

this owning keeps you up late at night hahahaha ;D
So late, I didn't even bother to post until this morning. ::) Slept like a baby Earl. Unlike you my life doesn't revolve around this message board. 

PS I can't wait to hear your excuse as to why nobody else bothered to look for my prediction thread after I made the gloating thread when the steelers claimed their one for the thumb :)

i'm betting you'll say "the entire thread was my gimmick accounts" hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha ;D

E
It's like I stated before. Most people don't bother. It's not in their interest. Now me, I like to debate. Especially when it's someone like yourself who basks in glory after the fact they won their 5th. Anyone can do that, but with your claim of saying it last year and owning everyone, I just had to call you on it. You haven't come through. Pretty weak Earl. From previous posts that I've read on the G&S board, especially on Levrone, I expected a much better stance than what you have put up. It's almost getting monotonous because I keep calling you on the same issues, which you still haven't provided proof for or addressed, and now instead of thoughtful refutations, you respond with name calling and berating remarks. That is the white flag for "okay, I quit can you give it a rest now".
Remember I made the "prediction" after their 2nd game that they wouldn't make the Superbowl. I also made the "prediction" that they won't make the playoffs and wouldn't be any better than 9-7 this year. And the proof is in this thread. That's called having proof. ;D
Try harder to make this a better debate. People that read this know that I am just slapping you around le ;Dft and right because I can back up my claims with material.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #392 on: November 03, 2006, 11:20:50 AM »
Most people on this board treat things here like they do in the real world. If someone in the real world said " I predicted that Steelers would win the Superbowl", unless they reallly knew them, they would disregard the comment and think in their mind, "Yeah, sure you did". Now me, I'm ususally the one who likes to confront and refute someones claims if I FEEL they are bogus. If I am wrong, I'll admit it. I have PROOF of that on this forum, with the numerous debates I used to have with Johnny Apollo.
So why no remark from anyone else? Why is no onestanding up for you? It's not like I'm going to harm them. There I thought about it and still DON'T BELIEVE you made the prediction based on just YOUR WORD. That's all this is about.

blah blah blah even you aren't dumb enough to believe that nobody went and checked the thread

just denying the owning ::)

no one is standing up for me because I am hated around here and YOU ALREADY SAID YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE THEM ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU DENY OWNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #393 on: November 03, 2006, 11:25:24 AM »
They make mistakes on calling plays and schemes, but if you are saying that they "let" him play with the effects of a concussion still bothering him, then you are in denial again. The physical health of a player is NEVER overlooked because of irrepreble damage that be caused during play. Now admit you're wrong about this.
You're right, I cannot put that whole game on Roethlisberger. The defense stunk and their running game was bad. See, told you I can admit being wrong. ;D

he has lost every game after coming back from an injury, and except the jets playoff game where their kicker missed two field goals

the defense didn't stink although they weren't great, dumb fumbles gave them bad field positioning

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #394 on: November 03, 2006, 11:30:52 AM »
What I am noticing is that you are frustrated because you can't PROVIDE at least one shred of evidence to my argumentation. That will put your integrity on line and cause embarassing moments so retaliation is the next best defense. The usual reaction is to berate someone.
I don't need to call you names or try to context you into a category because based on my argumentative skills, you have no thunder. Each time I provide something material for you refute, you deny it. How frustrated are you? ;D

you have insulted me numerous times without actually calling me names that doesn't make you a good person so get off your high horse sister

you deny the evidence (thinking nobody in the gloating thread would do something as simple click on general topics to see the prediction thread ::)) and you refuse to believe that threads around here get deleted or fall off EVEN THOUGH THE MODS HERE HAVE SAID THAT HAPPENS

"people around here treat this baord like real life"  hahahahaha that is your funniest quote ie excuse yet ;D

frustrated yeah somewhat whiny women who always ignore logic and always try to get the last word in are quite annoying and you've been irritated by my predictions since I started this thread so deny that too

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #395 on: November 03, 2006, 11:33:16 AM »
It's actually more embarassing claiming that Ben is better than either QB RIGHT NOW. What you've done in the past is great for a resume, but it's what you do now that counts. As for the owning, you still can't own anyone if you don't have the evidence that you would own them. It's pretty simple. ;D

I never said ben was better than brady right now and saying that alex is better than ben because of a handful of recent games is laughable

keep denying the evidence in the gloating thread it should help you sleep better at night MRS

hahahahahaha ;D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #396 on: November 03, 2006, 11:35:42 AM »
I'll answer (own) your other post later I have to go :)

"nobody would bother going to general topics to check out the thread"

hahahahahahahahahaha

that one will keep me laughing for the next feew hours :D :D :D

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: November 03, 2006, 12:49:50 PM »
blah blah blah even you aren't dumb enough to believe that nobody went and checked the thread
I browseed it. Copy and paste one quote that someone else acknowledges you prediction.......you can't cause there isn't one.

just denying the owning ::)
Just claiming to make one. ::)

no one is standing up for me because I am hated around here and YOU ALREADY SAID YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE THEM ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU DENY OWNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
Get w8tlftr to tell me. He and I both belong to a group here and I would believe him. Again, if he confirms. I will eat crow and said you were right. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: November 03, 2006, 01:00:58 PM »
he has lost every game after coming back from an injury, and except the jets playoff game where their kicker missed two field goals
You mean they lost to Kansas City? ::) Didn't he start and finish that game?  ::) Why are you going back to the playoffs? I'm talking this year.

the defense didn't stink although they weren't great, dumb fumbles gave them bad field positioning

E
Lol, that's why Alge Crumpler scored a Career high 3 TD's in one game right? Not to mention they gave up, 173 yds rushing and 41 points. Now the defense didn't score those points, the Falcons offense did. So wouldn't you say that was a BAD performance by the defense? Or are you still going to blame that on the fumbles? Look, here are the stats:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20061022_PIT@ATL

You keep saying I'm denying things, yet every piece of material evidence I give you, you can't refute. LOL.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #399 on: November 03, 2006, 01:26:11 PM »
you have insulted me numerous times without actually calling me names that doesn't make you a good person so get off your high horse sister
No I haven't insulted you. You just FEEL I have. You're backed into a corner because I can provide backup to what I say, but you cannot. That's not insulting you, that's challenging you to respond back with something to counteract what I have presented, but not with YOUR OPINIONS but facts and evidence.

you deny the evidence (thinking nobody in the gloating thread would do something as simple click on general topics to see the prediction thread ::)) and you refuse to believe that threads around here get deleted or fall off EVEN THOUGH THE MODS HERE HAVE SAID THAT HAPPENS
Do I have to show you this again? Threads don't fall off. They are stored. Try this: Go to General Topics heading and click on the OLDEST page and check the date and let me know what you find. After that I'll show you that topics are deleted unless they aren't dropped by a MOD.

"people around here treat this baord like real life"  hahahahaha that is your funniest quote ie excuse yet ;D
That was kinda funny because TA and friends are such tools! You know what I mean Earl. The average poster is NOT going to go through old threads unless they had an agenda with you like I do. ::)

frustrated yeah somewhat whiny women who always ignore logic and always try to get the last word in are quite annoying and you've been irritated by my predictions since I started this thread so deny that too
Lol, Earl logically when people go to court they have evidence or witnesses, or else it's just their word theat the jury will make a decision on. Logically you HAVEN'T shown ANY EVIDENCE. Even with this years Steelers you have been stating your OPINION and not providing facts when they are available. Go to NFL.com and copy it and paste it here. So how am I being illogical? BTW, take a deep breath and address 1 issue at a time, with back up material please.
Irritated with your predictions on this thread? ROFLMAO! Wait I must be missing something here! Haven't your predictions been all wrong? LOL, even I predicted, before the Raiders/Steelers game that the Steelers would lose!
Here it is:
Wait till Oakland beats them, I want to hear what you say then.
Note the time. That was BEFORE the game was played, not after. See that's how evidence works.

I'm actually giddy that your predictions haven't come true at all. You've been wrong on them so far. Want to keep trying? Why not make a prediction now on how they will finish? ;D