Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 149573 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #425 on: November 04, 2006, 09:20:07 AM »

Actually ahh,  ummm, errrr,  Pittsburg's average family anual income is actually very low.   :(

that is true and old SKOOL was calling all of us stupid, but he'll deny that like he denies his ownings ::)

it's still a nice place :)

E
E

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #426 on: November 04, 2006, 10:12:11 AM »
speaking of slick ninja he also saw and posted in the original prediction thread

he patted me on the back for being a genius too 8)

E

You were funny back then. Now you have matured a little bit. Gary Busey is proud of you.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #427 on: November 04, 2006, 11:11:49 AM »
lol oh brother you know what I meant regarding "bets" you nitpicker ::)
Actually no since you've can't seem to figure out OWNINGS either. First you say only the person can own themselves, but yet you believe you can own people. ??? Get it straight. Give us your real definiton of when an owning happens.

keep denying the truth and believe what you want to believe, that will help you sleep better at night
Sounds like you're losing the sleep. ;D

did you get into contact with w8tlifter yet?  obviously not because you still wouldn't be on my nutsack denying your owning hahaha
You love that you're getting the attention. At least I'm being civil to you, unlike everyone that you say hates you.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: November 04, 2006, 11:25:45 AM »
you're a stat geek look at his numbers and record after returning from injuries
Again. it's your argument not mine. It's yours to prove.

what's wrong with vinnie?  they didn't play their best game but good enough to win, if it wasn't for the mindless turnovers
Testaverde was a decent QB, don't hate hime just wondered why you brought him in the discussion. At least we agree on something.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #429 on: November 04, 2006, 11:32:06 AM »
hahaha you're even putting me down for spelling "school" wrong i am so in your head it's hilarious :D
Actually no, just reminding you that though you say it's a stupid name to use, you used it. That's called a Double Standard.

i spelled it that way because I thought it was funny, kind of like how the x'ers think it is funny to spell the word "the" like "teh"
The spelling wasn't the issue, it was that you said it was stupid to use "oldschool" yet you did it. That's funny.

now nitpick that and tell me i'm lying you obsessive little girl hahahaha ;D
No, just saying that everything you say points to lying.

like I said before keep thinking that nobody came here to read the prediction thread after I made the gloating thread, keep thinking that i didn't post from september 05 to oct 05, and keep denying your ownings, keep denying that you insulted me numerous times in this thread thinking you are some stand up guy, IT WILL HELP YOU SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT

hahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's obvious we will never agree on the whole prediction thing and we'll both have opinions (although I back mine with facts). Let's go back to the real deal here. The Steelers are out. Bad prediction on your part. Care to predict who will go for the AFC?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: November 04, 2006, 12:09:51 PM »
that is true and old SKOOL was calling all of us stupid, but he'll deny that like he denies his ownings ::)

it's still a nice place :)

E
Before you get all giddy let's look at what I really said:
Lol, I am very gracious at accepting an ownage.............if there really was one. :D But like I have been stating, all your claims are bogus. Are we to  believe that you , AS A REAL STEELERS FAN, did not have anything to post about on their path to last years Superbowl? Gimme a break. ::) And ownage for being a 9ers fan? Lol, one of the winniest NFL franchises and the 1st to win 5 Superbowls as well as being UNDEFEATED in Superbowls, and players whom many idolized growing up hoping to be just like them (Montana, Young, Rice, Lott, Haley, etc.) Haha! Yeah that's ownage at it's best. Come on, you're 34 years old, according to your birth year, you can come up with something more intelligent to say than that. ::) Or are you just an uneducated steel worker? ;D
Notice that it's directed to towards YOU. LMAO. You have a propensity for making up statements as you see fit.
Where does it say I said the city of Pittsburg is poor? Nowhere. Where does it say the city of Pittsburg is stupid? Nowhere. I referred to YOU as uneducated and a steelworker (Because that's where the Steelers got their name from, DUH). Nice way to try to twist words around Earl. Are Earl from that show? Wait no way.......that Earl is trying to make amends with people, something YOU would NEVER do. ;D

So let's see how you try to twist more words around. ;D Maybe this time you'll get something where I don't put your own dick back in your mouth. ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #431 on: November 05, 2006, 07:42:50 AM »
Actually no since you've can't seem to figure out OWNINGS either. First you say only the person can own themselves, but yet you believe you can own people. ??? Get it straight. Give us your real definiton of when an owning happens.
Sounds like you're losing the sleep. ;D
You love that you're getting the attention. At least I'm being civil to you, unlike everyone that you say hates you.

how many times do i have to say this?  I MADE THE PREDICTION, nobody forced me to make it, therefore if anybody owned me, I DID, who do you think should take the credit for me making the bold prediction, being wrong and basically getting owned?

I told you I only need 6 hours at most, there isn't much to lose 8)

if by "civil" you mean most annoying poster i've come acrossed on getbig I agree :P

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #432 on: November 05, 2006, 07:48:18 AM »
Actually no, just reminding you that though you say it's a stupid name to use, you used it. That's called a Double Standard.
The spelling wasn't the issue, it was that you said it was stupid to use "oldschool" yet you did it. That's funny.
No, just saying that everything you say points to lying.
It's obvious we will never agree on the whole prediction thing and we'll both have opinions (although I back mine with facts). Let's go back to the real deal here. The Steelers are out. Bad prediction on your part. Care to predict who will go for the AFC?

the "flip" is what makes the name stupid :)

nothing I say points to lying, that's just what you want to think because you are denying your owning and you are denying the fact that you have an insatiable appetite for getting owned, I bet your husband beats you and yet you still come back for more and more and say "deep down inside he's a good man" hahahaha :D

yes it was a bad prediction unlike last year, I like the Patriots for the afc

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #433 on: November 05, 2006, 07:52:07 AM »
Before you get all giddy let's look at what I really said:Notice that it's directed to towards YOU. LMAO. You have a propensity for making up statements as you see fit.
Where does it say I said the city of Pittsburg is poor? Nowhere. Where does it say the city of Pittsburg is stupid? Nowhere. I referred to YOU as uneducated and a steelworker (Because that's where the Steelers got their name from, DUH). Nice way to try to twist words around Earl. Are Earl from that show? Wait no way.......that Earl is trying to make amends with people, something YOU would NEVER do. ;D

So let's see how you try to twist more words around. ;D Maybe this time you'll get something where I don't put your own dick back in your mouth. ;)

you assumed I was an uneducated steel worker because i'm from pittsburgh meaning you think of all  pittsburghers as that

you have no idea what i do and to call me uneducated would mean you are saying i'm poor and most likely stupid because that is what uneducated people are 90% of the time

is everybody in san francisco gay? ::)

don't worry my feelings aren't hurt, just pointing out how you use childish insults just like me :)
E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #434 on: November 05, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »
how many times do i have to say this?  I MADE THE PREDICTION, nobody forced me to make it, therefore if anybody owned me, I DID, who do you think should take the credit for me making the bold prediction, being wrong and basically getting owned?
So in other words, since I made no prediction last year about the Steelers, then I guess you have no owning. ;D

I told you I only need 6 hours at most, there isn't much to lose 8)
So in other words you're sleping 5 hours.

if by "civil" you mean most annoying poster i've come acrossed on getbig I agree :P
Hahaha, Earl I don't hate anyone one the forum nor take it seriously. No one here has and impact on my life, so do get emotional about is a waste of time. If you feel I'm an annoyance, then who's in who's head?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #435 on: November 05, 2006, 12:00:57 PM »
the "flip" is what makes the name stupid :)
Nice backpedal since you I caught you using "oldschool". As for the Flip part, it's a racial slang toward my nationality. Thanks for saying it's stupid. ;D

nothing I say points to lying, that's just what you want to think because you are denying your owning and you are denying the fact that you have an insatiable appetite for getting owned, I bet your husband beats you and yet you still come back for more and more and say "deep down inside he's a good man" hahahaha :D
More and more you use the same lines over and over. Come up with something new. How about................Ben Roethlisberger's Fathead stick up has a higher IQ than Earl. ;D

yes it was a bad prediction unlike last year, I like the Patriots for the afc
Well that's a switch. Didn't you say the Pats were finished and Pitts era has begun?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: November 05, 2006, 12:17:13 PM »
you assumed I was an uneducated steel worker because i'm from pittsburgh meaning you think of all  pittsburghers as that
LOL, it was a sarcastic comment! The uneducated part about you wasn't, but the part about being a steelworker was. Again it was a relation because Pittsburg is known as a steelworkers city. ::) I have no idea what you do for a living and could care less. Are you to believe that I think I am smarter than scientists and doctors that live in Pittsburg, whom probably even make more money than me? Dude , I'm getting to you. You need to relax and calm down. ;D You're starting to take it personally, hahahaha.

you have no idea what i do and to call me uneducated would mean you are saying i'm poor and most likely stupid because that is what uneducated people are 90% of the time
Lol, man you've got a complex. There are many successful people out there who didn't go to college or med school, etc. I didn't and do just fine. It's people like you who believe that education is the only way to be well off. So again to try to twist words into what you want to believe and make everyone else think I said that is pretty sad.

is everybody in san francisco gay? ::)
Are you implying that you are against gay people? If everyone in San Francisco were gay, then the city would be painted pink. ;D What's silly is that you are concerned that people are gay in SF, but if you're homophobic then shouldn't you be worried about the people near you?

don't worry my feelings aren't hurt, just pointing out how you use childish insults just like me :)
Good they shouldn't be hurt. It's a message board for God's sake. All this is a place where you can strike a conversation or argument and have a good time without having to go out of the house. I use this forum for entertainment and to get information on bodybuilding, although now it's seems more of a bashing board. :P

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #437 on: November 05, 2006, 01:46:17 PM »
5:56 in the 1st quarter. Pitt down 14-0 and going on 4th and 2. Too bad no power running game. Wait......completion to Wilson, the 20, the 15, the 10.........ah fumbliah, fumblerusky....and it's....................... ............Denver ball. Can Pitt a least get in field goal range because I've got Reed kicking in my fantasy league?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #438 on: November 05, 2006, 02:50:15 PM »
bloody fvcken hell >:(

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: November 05, 2006, 05:24:17 PM »
Pittsburg has now OFFICIALLY had the WORST defense of a Superbowl title at 2-6. Used to be the 9ers at 3-5, and that was during a strike year with scab players!
Pitt started to look good, but man you can count on them to have at LEAST 3 turnovers a game. Not to mention the defense has now given up 3 TD's twice to 1 player on opposing teams (Crumpler, and now Walker). Maybe I predicted to low at 9-7, it could be 6-10 at this pace. How the mighty have fallen. I guarantee Cowher will step down if they have a losing season! At least I got some good points on Reeds kicks although he missed one earlier.
Oh and the 9ers won. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: November 06, 2006, 07:29:22 AM »
bloody fvcken hell >:(
DOH. Lions smacked them around a little today. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #441 on: November 06, 2006, 10:36:25 AM »
So in other words, since I made no prediction last year about the Steelers, then I guess you have no owning. ;D
So in other words you're sleping 5 hours.
Hahaha, Earl I don't hate anyone one the forum nor take it seriously. No one here has and impact on my life, so do get emotional about is a waste of time. If you feel I'm an annoyance, then who's in who's head?

you counted them out, don't lie

you're annoying because you refuse to accept your owning FROM LAST YEAR and youNITPICK ALL OF MY POSTS which means I am in your head

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #442 on: November 06, 2006, 10:40:54 AM »
Nice backpedal since you I caught you using "oldschool". As for the Flip part, it's a racial slang toward my nationality. Thanks for saying it's stupid. ;D
More and more you use the same lines over and over. Come up with something new. How about................Ben Roethlisberger's Fathead stick up has a higher IQ than Earl. ;D
Well that's a switch. Didn't you say the Pats were finished and Pitts era has begun?

haha oh brother it's no backpedal you fricken nitpicker haha do you really have to nitpick everything :P

I called you old SCHOOL how many times before I made that thread?

you're a very bad man for insulting me my feelings are hurt, now I know you feel ::)

their era contiunes next season, the pats missed the playoffs after their first SB win 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #443 on: November 06, 2006, 10:43:28 AM »
LOL, it was a sarcastic comment! The uneducated part about you wasn't, but the part about being a steelworker was. Again it was a relation because Pittsburg is known as a steelworkers city. ::) I have no idea what you do for a living and could care less. Are you to believe that I think I am smarter than scientists and doctors that live in Pittsburg, whom probably even make more money than me? Dude , I'm getting to you. You need to relax and calm down. ;D You're starting to take it personally, hahahaha.
Lol, man you've got a complex. There are many successful people out there who didn't go to college or med school, etc. I didn't and do just fine. It's people like you who believe that education is the only way to be well off. So again to try to twist words into what you want to believe and make everyone else think I said that is pretty sad.
Are you implying that you are against gay people? If everyone in San Francisco were gay, then the city would be painted pink. ;D What's silly is that you are concerned that people are gay in SF, but if you're homophobic then shouldn't you be worried about the people near you?
Good they shouldn't be hurt. It's a message board for God's sake. All this is a place where you can strike a conversation or argument and have a good time without having to go out of the house. I use this forum for entertainment and to get information on bodybuilding, although now it's seems more of a bashing board. :P

oh man are you seriously not familiar with sarcasm ( not the getbigger, actual sarcasm) ::)

you actually went off on being homophobic DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM AROUND HERE :o :o :o :o

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #444 on: November 06, 2006, 10:45:10 AM »
Pittsburg has now OFFICIALLY had the WORST defense of a Superbowl title at 2-6. Used to be the 9ers at 3-5, and that was during a strike year with scab players!
Pitt started to look good, but man you can count on them to have at LEAST 3 turnovers a game. Not to mention the defense has now given up 3 TD's twice to 1 player on opposing teams (Crumpler, and now Walker). Maybe I predicted to low at 9-7, it could be 6-10 at this pace. How the mighty have fallen. At least I got some good points on Reeds kicks although he missed one earlier.
Oh and the 9ers won. ;D

I sadly agree with you :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

but

WE WILL BE BACK 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #445 on: November 06, 2006, 10:46:14 AM »
I saw w8tlifter was active yesterday, have you talked to him yet, old SKOOL?

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #446 on: November 06, 2006, 11:44:24 AM »
you counted them out, don't lie
Haha. What an insecure person you must be. You believe that anyone , but a Steelers fan counted them out.

you're annoying because you refuse to accept your owning FROM LAST YEAR and youNITPICK ALL OF MY POSTS which means I am in your head
Haha. Another display of insecurity. Why do you care if I "nitpick"? I'm an analytical person, so to look at facts, then make a decision on them is not unsual. And again, unless I predicted (according to your statements) that the Steelers would lose, you have no owning. So why deny it? WHat you say and what you do speaks so loudly, I can hardly hear you. ;D Keep responding though because it shows that I got you thinking.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #447 on: November 06, 2006, 11:49:35 AM »
oh man are you seriously not familiar with sarcasm ( not the getbigger, actual sarcasm) ::)
Guess you don't read into sarcasm real well. Oh well, some people have to have it told to them why it's sarcastic.

you actually went off on being homophobic DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM AROUND HERE :o :o :o :o
Lol, should I? Are you mad that your not an icon or something? Are you someone of great importance that it's going to change the way I live, how I raise my child, or lessn my taxes? ::) Sounds like you got an ego problem there Earl and it's no wonder why you'll never surrender even if you are in the wrong.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: November 06, 2006, 11:52:20 AM »
I sadly agree with you :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

but

WE WILL BE BACK 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

E
You had no choice, but to agree. It's not an opinion. ;D And of course they will be back next year, but will they have solved their problems? That's what you have to wait for.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #449 on: November 06, 2006, 11:53:24 AM »
I saw w8tlifter was active yesterday, have you talked to him yet, old SKOOL?

E
No. I wish he would PM me. I'd really like to hear his take on this.