Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 149641 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #450 on: November 06, 2006, 08:32:10 PM »
Haha. What an insecure person you must be. You believe that anyone , but a Steelers fan counted them out.
Haha. Another display of insecurity. Why do you care if I "nitpick"? I'm an analytical person, so to look at facts, then make a decision on them is not unsual. And again, unless I predicted (according to your statements) that the Steelers would lose, you have no owning. So why deny it? WHat you say and what you do speaks so loudly, I can hardly hear you. ;D Keep responding though because it shows that I got you thinking.

haha now i'm insecure for calling you a nitpicker (which you are) and pointing out a fact that you never expected the steelers to go all the way last year until you jumped on the bandwagon when they beat the colts ::)

am I also insecure for thinking rosie o'donnel is fat ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #451 on: November 06, 2006, 08:33:52 PM »

Lol, should I?

uh yeah

you have sorted through my post history numerous times ::)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #452 on: November 06, 2006, 09:07:39 PM »
haha now i'm insecure for calling you a nitpicker (which you are) and pointing out a fact that you never expected the steelers to go all the way last year until you jumped on the bandwagon when they beat the colts ::)
Lol, the nitpicking is what has you miffed because I called you on your weak excuses with stats. And now somehow you read minds and tell everyone whom they picked and didn't. Again, big ego=insecurity.

am I also insecure for thinking rosie o'donnel is fat ::)
Why, did you sleep with her and she has proof? ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #453 on: November 06, 2006, 09:16:31 PM »
uh yeah

you have sorted through my post history numerous times ::)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're really upset that I have no idea who you are on this board! ROFLMAO! You do have an ego problem, and without my acknowledgement you feel...............small . Dude, that is self ownage.

As for sorting through your posts.......lol, it was to try and find your PREDICTION thread..........hahahaha, I can't believe you think it's IMPORTANT that I know who you are! You sound like an LA actor or the wife of a famous athlete. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Classic insecurity and egotist! Maybe you should go out on a PR campaign like TA and do some interviews too! I'm sure TA and Jezebelle could use a "grip".  ;D Keep it up Earl, maybe one day you'll be famous. ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #454 on: November 07, 2006, 07:16:47 AM »
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,

who the hell are you Earl?

::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #455 on: November 07, 2006, 08:32:40 AM »
Lol, the nitpicking is what has you miffed because I called you on your weak excuses with stats. And now somehow you read minds and tell everyone whom they picked and didn't. Again, big ego=insecurity.
Why, did you sleep with her and she has proof? ;D

you didn't pick the steelers at the begininnging of last year if you did, YOU WOULD'VE SAID BY NOW

only a monday morning QB thinks stats always tell the truth, don't you think the steelers would have more rushing yards if they played with a lead? ::)

for the last time, WATCH THE GAMES

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #456 on: November 07, 2006, 08:36:29 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're really upset that I have no idea who you are on this board! ROFLMAO! You do have an ego problem, and without my acknowledgement you feel...............small . Dude, that is self ownage.

As for sorting through your posts.......lol, it was to try and find your PREDICTION thread..........hahahaha, I can't believe you think it's IMPORTANT that I know who you are! You sound like an LA actor or the wife of a famous athlete. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Classic insecurity and egotist! Maybe you should go out on a PR campaign like TA and do some interviews too! I'm sure TA and Jezebelle could use a "grip".  ;D Keep it up Earl, maybe one day you'll be famous. ;)

uh no i'm not upset I just figured you would know seeing as how you knew I spelled "skool" wrong in another thread and you sorted through all my posts looking for my prediction thread and you posted two of my other threads

you also said I post alot about Levrone, a male bodybuilder 

gee why would I think you would know who I am ::)

but once again you are nitpicking and drawing your own ridiculous conclusions to make you feel better about yourself ::)

WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT :D

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #457 on: November 07, 2006, 12:01:18 PM »
you didn't pick the steelers at the begininnging of last year if you did, YOU WOULD'VE SAID BY NOW
Actually I didn't pick any team because I was more interested in my Fantasy League. Since I'm a 9ers fan wouldn't I want MY team to make the Superbowl? But reality said they wouldn't. And you still haven't came up with proof that you made the prediction last year.

only a monday morning QB thinks stats always tell the truth, don't you think the steelers would have more rushing yards if they played with a lead? ::)
There are other variables too. SHort yardage to get 1st downs makes a difference. Makes sense the longer you have the ball, the more chances you have to gain yards and score since you need 10yards to make a 1st down to continue to have possesion. Some stats are overblown I agree, but you cannot overlook the fact that stats also show where a team has weaknesses.

for the last time, WATCH THE GAMES
Lol, with DTV NFL Package I watch most of the games, and have to so I can keep up on scores. Don't be mad because the stats point to the truth.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #458 on: November 07, 2006, 12:24:22 PM »
uh no i'm not upset I just figured you would know seeing as how you knew I spelled "skool" wrong in another thread and you sorted through all my posts looking for my prediction thread and you posted two of my other threads
Nice try Earl. You've already said that everyone on this message board hates you (I can prove you said it) which means that somewhere in your mind you believe you're an important person here. Nice try at denying the obvious. ;D

you also said I post alot about Levrone, a male bodybuilder
Hahahaha! I ran into the thread while looking for your prediction thread! The OLD SKOOL Levrone thread stuck out right away after you said that my name was stupid. Hahaha. How much more entertainment will you provide for me?

gee why would I think you would know who I am ::)
Because you BEGGED the question! Here it is for your recollection:
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM AROUND HERE :o :o :o :o
Again, an ego bigger than you think you really are. Come back down to Earth bro, your just a member on a message board.

but once again you are nitpicking and drawing your own ridiculous conclusions to make you feel better about yourself ::)
WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not the one with the insecurity problems! It's proven that people that don't know how to support an argument make up "strawman" arguments to benefit themselves so that they don't feel or look bad. All my argumentation with you have been on:

1. Football stats and how they relate to the Steelers play.
2. Your prediction thread from last year, where I state you have no proof.

While I have been doing this, you have be trying distract my attention by:

1. Name calling
2. Claiming you own me because of your "so called prediction thread".
3. Disregarding the factual information I provide, with no refutations and no counterpoints with facts to back them up.

All you have is YOUR OPINION. And you know the old adage about opinions. "They are just like................" If you don't know the rest of the adage I'll finish it for you. ;D

Don't worry Earl, the world isn't over. There's always NEXT year and I'm sure you'll say the Steelers will win it all. In fact why not say it NOW so you have PROOF!!!!Hahahahahaha!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #459 on: November 08, 2006, 10:58:24 AM »
you just don't get it, and sadly you never will ::)

wow just wow :o

talking to you is like talking to a young FEMALE child, you ignore logic and come up with bizarre explanations like beliveing that i'm homophobic  and thinking I care about being some star around here

I hope for your sake that you're just another troll :-\

stop hijacking my thread with your delusional assumptions and get in touch with w8tlifter already

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #460 on: November 08, 2006, 12:28:27 PM »
you just don't get it, and sadly you never will ::)
I get it fine. You just can't stand it that your are just a regular schmoe and not any more important to ANYONE here then you think you are.

talking to you is like talking to a young FEMALE child, you ignore logic and come up with bizarre explanations like beliveing that i'm homophobic and thinking I care about being some star around here
LOL, okay so answer this:
Why did you ask if everyone in San Francisco is gay? What is your directive to this question?

Why did you ask if I knew who you were on the message board? Do you feel your statis is important?

Why do you think FEMALE children ignore logic?

Now remember to THINK before you answer because if you try to come up with BS answers, I will paste your previous posts to contridict them. If that happens, you'll be OWNING yourself several times in the same thread. ;D HAHAHAHA!

I hope for your sake that you're just another troll :-\
Lol again, trolls attack and berate people based on their lack of attention. Wait........that sounds like you. ;D

stop hijacking my thread with your delusional assumptions and get in touch with w8tlifter already
Hahahahaha! Delusional assumptions! Answer the questions above let's see how delusional it is. Anyone here with common sense can tell what I have presented is:
1. Factual
2. Right on the mark

Again everything you have stated is opinion. It'd be more believable if you had some factual evidence, but I guess that's something you didn't learn when you went to school. :-[

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #461 on: November 08, 2006, 09:16:27 PM »
hahahahahahaha could you possibly be anymore clueless, your reading comprehension is an owning in itself ;D

when i said "do you know who i am around here" it was responding to your mindless rambling how I shouldn't be homphobicwhen clearly i'm not seeing as how i'm known as the guy who always posts pics of kevin levrone a MALE BODYBUILDER

I asked "is eevryone is san fancisco gay" after your steriotypical remark calling me an uneducated steel worker, san fran is known to have a highgay population and anybody with half a brain would know that I was beingsarcastic since I put the rolleyes emoticon after the quote

the whole "is my status here improtant" question you keep asking is just an example of your poor reading comprehension skills

you tell me why female children ignore logic, you are one of them ;D

now nitpick away sweetheart and continue to ignore logic and not get in touch with w8tlifter, you are just denying another owning 8)

the owning clearly has gotten to you the way you have dwelled on it for the last week, it bothersyou that much

sleep tight, oh wait you can't because of me hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

get in touch with w8tlifter and stop hijacking my thread because your feelings got hurt TROLL, back to the NFL talk 8)

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: November 09, 2006, 07:25:51 AM »
hahahahahahaha could you possibly be anymore clueless, your reading comprehension is an owning in itself ;D

when i said "do you know who i am around here" it was responding to your mindless rambling how I shouldn't be homphobicwhen clearly i'm not seeing as how i'm known as the guy who always posts pics of kevin levrone a MALE BODYBUILDER
Never read your posts. I thought you were like Hulkster and ND, just posting pics of your favorite BB. I happen to like Stan McQuay, but that doesn't mean I'm gay. But now that you've cleared that up, I think, then I totally apologize and take back what I said about you being a homophobe. :-[

I asked "is eevryone is san fancisco gay" after your steriotypical remark calling me an uneducated steel worker, san fran is known to have a highgay population and anybody with half a brain would know that I was being sarcastic since I put the rolleyes emoticon after the quote
Again after you're above post, I now know it was a sarcastic remark. My bad.

the whole "is my status here improtant" question you keep asking is just an example of your poor reading comprehension skills
Since I did't really bother to read your posts, the lamentation you made screamed of me expecting to know you since you have said that you have well over 10,000  posts on the forum. If you had worded it differently, I might have read a few of your posts to verify what you were really asking.

you tell me why female children ignore logic, you are one of them ;D
Hahaha. Did't think you would answer this one. I DON'T feel, female children lack or ignore logic (since I have a daughter) so the questions' back on you.

now nitpick away sweetheart and continue to ignore logic and not get in touch with w8tlifter, you are just denying another owning 8)
You admit you like the "nitpicking" already. ;D Still waiting on him. You're more than welcome to get him to try to PM me, but it doesn't look like he's that active rright now. And we've already established, based on your guidelines, that you CAN'T own me from a "thread" that I never made a prediction on. ::)

the owning clearly has gotten to you the way you have dwelled on it for the last week, it bothers you that much
Just so you don't think I'm some troll or bum, I'll give you some info. I'm a stay at home father (believe highly in family raising family), quit a $60,000 year job to do it, and now a part time instructor at my fitness center (2 hours a week). The free time that I have allows me to come to the message board and get some entertainment value, plus because I like to debate, question people when the information or opinions they give may not be supported by factual evidence. Nothing more than that, so don't pat yourself on the back too much. ;)

sleep tight, oh wait you can't because of me hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hahaha. Being a stay at home dad, I sleep VERY well! Usually at 12am to 1 am in the morning and get up at 9:30 am each morning! ;D Lol, everyone I knows wish they could get up that late! Not to mention I take a nap at 2:30pm with my daughter when it's her naptime too! Ah, what a life! ;D

get in touch with w8tlifter and stop hijacking my thread because your feelings got hurt TROLL, back to the NFL talk 8)
ROFLMAO! Dude, what more are you going to say about your prediction? And if you've noticed, I've been really the main one responding thereby keeping your thread alive!
I'm all for NFL talk, but there isn't much to talk about the Steelers anymore, so you are right let's move on to the teams that do have a chance.

What's your take on Chicago now? And are the Colts capable of going to the Superbowl with the team they have now? And of course I will "nitpick it" if I feel it is not an accurate assessment! ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #463 on: November 10, 2006, 11:51:34 AM »
good to see that somes things have been cleared up Old SKOOL  :)

more truth is coming :D :D :D :D

by the way I probablya ctually have about 6000 posts here, not 10000

sounds like you have a decent life, just don't tell your kids about me owning their old man ;D ;D ;D ;D

chicago will get owned in the playoffs and I feel the pats will beat the colts in the playoffs again

and oh yeah the STEELERS WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR

SIXBURGH :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #464 on: November 10, 2006, 11:56:18 AM »
Never read your posts. I thought you were like Hulkster and ND, just posting pics of your favorite BB.

that is how I am

i'm a levroneite and am a fan of his physique and for him being well rounded compared to other pros

nothing more, nothing less

don't let any of the homophobes around here tell you otherwise

E
E

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: November 10, 2006, 12:06:31 PM »
Hello boys!  I didn't read this whole thread but it looks as though there has been some lively conversation going on ;D

I'm glad to see that it seems like Earl and OSF would have a beer and some balut and watch the game together now.

Oh and Earl DID actually predict the Steelers would win the Super Bowl last season but the thread he made about it dropped off the board as old threads do.... which is a shame because we've lost some classics forever :'(

Meanwhile, I'm rooting for the Bears which seem to possibly have a chance, but also the Eagles, Denver and Minnesota because I have sparkly rhinestone tee-shirts for all of those :D

R

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #466 on: November 10, 2006, 12:21:19 PM »
thank you STELLA ;D

Old SKOOL from now on you call me MASTER 8)

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #467 on: November 10, 2006, 12:30:54 PM »
Hello boys!  I didn't read this whole thread but it looks as though there has been some lively conversation going on ;D

Stella!

Females can't post in the "NFL" thread unless they expressly agree to follow the rules of this thread!  >:(

(Males, of course, are exempt from this, since it is a sports thread.)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: November 10, 2006, 12:33:25 PM »

Stella!

Females can't post in the "NFL" thread unless they expressly agree to follow the rules of this thread!  >:(

Hi! ;D
R

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #469 on: November 10, 2006, 12:38:16 PM »

Stella!

you don't watch football so you shouldn't be allowed here assclown

ther is no talk of cheddar bunnies so what are you doing here?

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #470 on: November 10, 2006, 12:45:08 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #471 on: November 10, 2006, 05:43:30 PM »
good to see that somes things have been cleared up Old SKOOL  :)
Like I said, I'll admit when I am wrong and apologize.

more truth is coming :D :D :D :D
Bring it!

by the way I probablya ctually have about 6000 posts here, not 10000
Knew there was an exageration there!

sounds like you have a decent life, just don't tell your kids about me owning their old man ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hahaha. I still won't admit you own me on the prediction because I did't participate. ;D

chicago will get owned in the playoffs and I feel the pats will beat the colts in the playoffs again

and oh yeah the STEELERS WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR

SIXBURGH :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
AFC darkhorse IMO is the RAVENS, as I predicted them to win the AFC North. Colts are ranked 1, but I still don't think they can win unless they can stop the run.

NFC..................... ....too many variables. Giants seem the strongest.........too hard to say. Maybe a couple more games to decide.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: November 10, 2006, 05:46:09 PM »
thank you STELLA ;D
You think I would believe anything STella says? ;D If she says there was I thread I will concede to it as proof. :P

Old SKOOL from now on you call me MASTER 8)
Hahahahahaha! After the horrible job on predicting this year, why would I do that?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #473 on: November 10, 2006, 08:43:31 PM »
Like I said, I'll admit when I am wrong and apologize.
Bring it!
Knew there was an exageration there!

uh stella just confirmed that my thread did exist ???

you exagerrated, I said before I have about 6000 posts

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #474 on: November 10, 2006, 08:46:36 PM »
You think I would believe anything STella says? ;D If she says there was I thread I will concede to it as proof. :P
Hahahahahaha! After the horrible job on predicting this year, why would I do that?

you got owned by denying the prediction thread's existence for an entire week thus making you look like a fool thus you getting owned :)

are you denying this owning or do you live by the motto "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"

If you want another I'd be more than happy to give you another 8)

E
E