Author Topic: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!  (Read 22740 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2006, 10:02:42 AM »
like for real...are u just having fun. What is the working definition of a meltdown.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2006, 10:06:28 AM »
wow that offer is the ultimate bb schmoes dream! To live with a pro, eat with him, train with him! Maybe sleep in his bed!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2006, 10:10:50 AM »
wow that offer is the ultimate bb schmoes dream! To live with a pro, eat with him, train with him! Maybe sleep in his bed!
yea sounds like sarcasm has landed his first gay for pay.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2006, 10:14:14 AM »
yea sounds like sarcasm as landed his first gay for pay.

LMAO ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2006, 10:23:47 AM »
like for real...are u just having fun. What is the working definition of a meltdown.

dude are you serious? do you know who rocket is? I will help you this one time dude, my advice, run  save yourself while you have time.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #155 on: September 13, 2006, 10:37:25 AM »
oh thanks for the advice. i obviously didnt know who rocket was. forgive me oh great one rocket.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #156 on: September 13, 2006, 10:39:15 AM »
oh thanks for the advice. i obviously didnt know who rocket was. forgive me oh great one rocket.
Big_Mal I maybe new here, newer than you but you are picking fights with people who are established... thats not a good start.
They call me Jaejonna!!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #157 on: September 13, 2006, 10:40:30 AM »
Is Rocket a Ninja?  :o

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2006, 10:42:13 AM »
i can give less than a fuck. Established in what....respect me and i respect you. simple as that. im a grown ass man dogg. I dont pick fights. But i will not be owned by anyone....DUDE ITS A COMPUTER......

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2006, 10:43:42 AM »
Rocket is one of the following real life people: A Weider, Ronnie Coleman or Rudolph Guiliani
They call me Jaejonna!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2006, 10:44:03 AM »
oh shit i had no idea....flex rules....youll get 9.......and you were the best mayor new york had....ok i think i got it covered.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2006, 10:59:15 AM »
oh shit i had no idea....flex rules....youll get 9.......and you were the best mayor new york had....ok i think i got it covered.

dude dont worry, its not too late, go to Ron, explain to him you didn't know, he might let you create a new account and keep your posts. He will protect you. Thank him and never mention to anyone that you were once big_mal.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2006, 11:04:16 AM »
I consider my self nothing.
I am not a asian even human. And I am.
Still not inteligible?

OK

I dont give a fuck to who I am and who you are or how you look like or speak well or not!!!!!
I am just intersted in what you guys are saying even if you are  ETs.
But,look at your self, always talking about superficial things and dont read between the lines.
What a low level conversations. I go to psycology board,astronomy boards and philosophy board.
I love all of them and profund. And I love BBing also...But,why why why BBing boards are so stupid?Why BBing board are so superficial?

I explain to you why I wrote "Twin towers collapse down."
I just want you to feel how sad when you make fun of these tragidy.
You are an american.and You are familiar with this tragidy. But,with the case of Hirosima, Not.

In Hirosima much more people died than twin towers and many people suffered long time until they died.
Many of them died walking into the water almost boiling. And saying "Water...water...."
And even now survivors keep on dying caused by the efect of the radiation of bomb.

I am not saying because of being a Japanese.
But, I just want to say stop posting this kind of sad jokes

ebonyzinger

• Getbig II
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »
Big_mal, Big Whoop is a newbie that is desperatly trying to kiss ass and fit in, for the sole purpose that he idolizes these internet geeks on this board and wants to be 'one of the boys'
    Big_mal nobody here on this thread is anyone of consequence, by and large they are nonlifting, or newbie lifting internet nerds who for the reason that they would get pummeled in real life, feel that if they shout loud enough anomynously it gives them some sense of payback.  They will never show their photos online because they would be ruined eternally. You can take it as written in stone that if you hear the word 'meltdown' in response to something you said or even to this post, that you really bugged that person that replied with 'meltdown' and it was the only response his subpar IQ could come back with. The comeback 'meltdown' was played out about 3 years back.
    This "name" is a gimmick account which many longtime members of GB use, the same members who if they saw you in the street would run their 160 pound ass the other way in fear of the reality of it all.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2006, 11:06:04 AM »
Two meltdowns in a row....hahahahaha I'll tell the people up here that you guys are coming ahahahahah
L

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »
To ebonichumdinger,

I was only saying that maybe when in rome do as the romans. You know so much about this place for your second post. Earl, maybe you should stick to youtubing Levrone clips.

BigWhoop
They call me Jaejonna!!!

ebonyzinger

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2006, 11:11:23 AM »
Mate, if thats what your working with for comebacks, you better logout, take a shower, log back in and try again

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2006, 11:14:04 AM »
Big_mal, Big Whoop is a newbie that is desperatly trying to kiss ass and fit in, for the sole purpose that he idolizes these internet geeks on this board and wants to be 'one of the boys'
    Big_mal nobody here on this thread is anyone of consequence, by and large they are nonlifting, or newbie lifting internet nerds who for the reason that they would get pummeled in real life, feel that if they shout loud enough anomynously it gives them some sense of payback.  They will never show their photos online because they would be ruined eternally. You can take it as written in stone that if you hear the word 'meltdown' in response to something you said or even to this post, that you really bugged that person that replied with 'meltdown' and it was the only response his subpar IQ could come back with. The comeback 'meltdown' was played out about 3 years back.
    This "name" is a gimmick account which many longtime members of GB use, the same members who if they saw you in the street would run their 160 pound ass the other way in fear of the reality of it all.

I can dig it...now you have just pissed off 85% of GB fam. I thought these dude were huge from the eay they were talking...i have seen some of the pics eb....the biggest shit talkers are the smallest guys. Dont get me wrong there are some cook cats on here, but just insulting a person you have never met for no reason and calling it a meltdown when what they really did was shutdown is crazy.  I can care less about being min one of the INTERNET MSG board click...Im just talking about trying t get bigger and fools comming at my neck....

jaejonna---What does meltdown mean. please give me a definition.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2006, 11:16:40 AM »
To ebonichumdinger,

I was only saying that maybe when in rome do as the romans. You know so much about this place for your second post. Earl, maybe you should stick to youtubing Levrone clips.

BigWhoop

yo fam...u aint got to make nice with these fools..if they try to play you say someting back...just because it says 27384533 posts by their names dosent make them any better. Not saying that if you have a lot of posts its bad because a bunch of people on here have a lot of post's that deal with bodybuilding and not comming at someone'e neck for no damn reason....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2006, 11:17:02 AM »

I can dig it...now you have just pissed off 85% of GB fam. I thought these dude were huge from the eay they were talking...i have seen some of the pics eb....the biggest shit talkers are the smallest guys. Dont get me wrong there are some cook cats on here, but just insulting a person you have never met for no reason and calling it a meltdown when what they really did was shutdown is crazy.  I can care less about being min one of the INTERNET MSG board click...Im just talking about trying t get bigger and fools comming at my neck....

Good saying

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2006, 11:17:11 AM »
I consider my self nothing.
Still not inteligible?

OK

I dont give a f**k to who I am and who you are or how you look like or speak well or not!!!!!
I am just intersted in what you guys are saying even if you are  ETs.
But,look at your self, always talking about superficial things and dont read between the lines.
What a low level conversations. I go to psycology board,astronomy boards and philosophy board.
I love all of them and profund. And I love BBing also...But,why why why BBing boards are so stupid?Why BBing board are so superficial?

You are an american.and You are familiar with this tragidy. But,with the case of Hirosima, Not.

In Hirosima much more people died than twin towers and many people suffered long time until they died.
Many of them died walking into the water almost boiling. And saying "Water...water...."
And even now survivors keep on dying caused by the efect of the radiation of bomb.

ok dude, good post, It is sad about the Hiroshima victims i agree.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2006, 11:17:51 AM »

no problem Big Mal, try this one.....

consider my self nothing.
Still not inteligible?
OK.I dont give a f**k to who I am and who you are or how you look like or speak well or not!!!!!I am just intersted in what you guys are saying even if you are  ETs.
But,look at your self, always talking about superficial things and dont read between the lines.What a low level conversations. I go to psycology board,astronomy boards and philosophy board.I love all of them and profund. And I love BBing also...But,why why why BBing boards are so stupid?Why BBing board are so superficial?

or something like that ....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=58758.msg896084#msg896084

L

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2006, 11:21:36 AM »
no problem Big Mal, try this one.....

consider my self nothing.
Still not inteligible?
OK.I dont give a f**k to who I am and who you are or how you look like or speak well or not!!!!!I am just intersted in what you guys are saying even if you are  ETs.
But,look at your self, always talking about superficial things and dont read between the lines.What a low level conversations. I go to psycology board,astronomy boards and philosophy board.I love all of them and profund. And I love BBing also...But,why why why BBing boards are so stupid?Why BBing board are so superficial?

or something like that ....

Thank you very much. I am really grad that you consider my post like that.
Becuase,no way that you understand it.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2006, 11:29:09 AM »
Thank you very much. I am really grad that you consider my post like that.
Becuase,no way that you understand it.
Jaejonna is chinese like yourself, maybe thats how he understands what you wrote.
They call me Jaejonna!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »
Damn fam...dude was upset they came at his people taking  about the a-bomb and what not. Cuz just letting you know that aint cool at all. I feel him though. Maybe he should'nt have came back with the towers joke, that shit aint cool either...but shit damn just talk about bodybuilding...