Author Topic: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!  (Read 22759 times)

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
Re: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2006, 11:37:11 AM »
Damn fam...dude was upset they came at his people taking  about the a-bomb and what not. Cuz just letting you know that aint cool at all. I feel him though. Maybe he should'nt have came back with the towers joke, that shit aint cool either...but shit damn just talk about bodybuilding...
Yeah Dawg, I feel you one dis on son, they be all in his shit doh, nah mean...that hiroshmizzle was about to pop dizzle doh ya dig? Son peep dis, maybe deez fool aint be on da right track doh, shittin on nuccas like dat. Evendoh dey be chinese nuccas , nah mean. Holla back playa , one.
They call me Jaejonna!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2006, 11:38:02 AM »
What on earth are you talking about. I can barely read it.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2006, 11:39:07 AM »
Oh I see you a house nucca, you comp dat fam ? benson, Unc tom, carlson ?? pop off son.
They call me Jaejonna!!!

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2006, 11:45:27 AM »
Thank you very much. I am really grad that you consider my post like that.
Becuase,no way that you understand it.

So what, you're posting with your accent now???

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2006, 11:46:53 AM »
Dude like seriously. Is this your attempt to racialy polk fun at my use of colloquial terms. Ok......you got me.

But I can speak extremely eloquently if I need to.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2006, 12:48:50 PM »
Yeah Dawg, I feel you one dis on son, they be all in his shit doh, nah mean...that hiroshmizzle was about to pop dizzle doh ya dig? Son peep dis, maybe deez fool aint be on da right track doh, shittin on nuccas like dat. Evendoh dey be chinese nuccas , nah mean. Holla back playa , one.
C'mon whoop!???  W H A T the fuck did you just type????  I'm an around the way dude ...But ..
guy, did you just switch up on us?

One second you wrote well..next second started typing in tounge's!??????

And ..If I may ?....  Someone disrespect's you..get in their ass!  Doesn't matter who they are!

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2006, 12:54:43 PM »
First off let me say, 'thank you' for noticing my writing Mr. Worm. As to the concern of me 'switching it up', I was merely imitating the language used in a hip hop albumn I once listened to some time ago. I was only playing around, my apologies to those I have offended. Nevertheless, I will make sure to be more considerate to those I direct comments to in the future.

Let us all aspire to 'get big' !
They call me Jaejonna!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2006, 12:56:07 PM »
Impressive  ;)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2006, 12:57:49 PM »
Damn fam...dude was upset they came at his people taking  about the a-bomb and what not. Cuz just letting you know that aint cool at all. I feel him though. Maybe he should'nt have came back with the towers joke, that shit aint cool either...but shit damn just talk about bodybuilding...

big_mal is black? cool

Hey big_mal, can you say something in African?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2006, 01:03:30 PM »
big_mal is black? cool

Hey big_mal, can you say something in African?
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY FUCKED UP NOW!!!!!!! if Upinthemguts sees this he's going to threaten to beat you up, aren't you terrified now?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2006, 01:09:06 PM »
Eloquently um.... I’m from Los Angeles (Venice to be exact) I only speak English and Spanish.
I’m not sure "African " is a language. See back in 1878 there was a meeting in Germany called the Berlin Conference. This is where the continent of Africa was divided amongst different European powers. So when each of the decided territories was colonized, along came the different languages. So asking someone to speak African is equivalent to asking someone to speak American

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2006, 01:13:24 PM »
Eloquently um.... I’m from Los Angeles (Venice to be exact) I only speak English and Spanish.
I’m not sure "African " is a language. See back in 1878 there was a meeting in Germany called the Berlin Conference. This is where the continent of Africa was divided amongst different European powers. So when each of the decided territories was colonized, along came the different languages. So asking someone to speak African is equivalent to asking someone to speak American

i think he means Swahili, hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2006, 01:17:58 PM »
Oh ok..Still sorry only English and Spanish.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2006, 01:27:52 PM »
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY FUCKED UP NOW!!!!!!! if Upinthemguts sees this he's going to threaten to beat you up, aren't you terrified now?

holy shit your right, i am, I am in over my head now, what should I do? im only a  mere 300 posts newbie, i do not have the skills to go up agains the likes of Upinthmguts.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2006, 01:32:05 PM »
not sure who Upinthmguts is? I read my quote associated with this word so I decided to ask.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Sarcasm has been called out!
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2006, 01:45:19 PM »
...go make me a dreamcatcher and then go get your shinebox...

Now that was funny. 

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2006, 01:48:09 PM »
First off let me say, 'thank you' for noticing my writing Mr. Worm. As to the concern of me 'switching it up', I was merely imitating the language used in a hip hop albumn I once listened to some time ago. I was only playing around, my apologies to those I have offended. Nevertheless, I will make sure to be more considerate to those I direct comments to in the future.

Let us all aspire to 'get big' !
You're very welcome ..kind sir ..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2006, 06:08:23 PM »
Sarcasm accepted the invite.

Now, where is Matt  ???

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2006, 06:30:33 PM »
hahahaha, this is hilarious, can you imagine Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger getting on a football board and challenging a random nobody to come and watch him prove that he can throw a football 70 yards or run a 4.6 40, i never said that Matt wasn't strong, i said that some of his lifts are OBVIOUS LIES and that Muscletech supplements are shit and that the real secret to his size is drugs, i dare anyone to refute those statements.

of course sarcasm will back out because he is a big pussy

hahaha... all keyboard and no bite

here is sarcasm wishing he was as big as matt

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »
hahahaha, this is hilarious, can you imagine Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger getting on a football board and challenging a random nobody to come and watch him prove that he can throw a football 70 yards or run a 4.6 40, i never said that Matt wasn't strong, i said that some of his lifts are OBVIOUS LIES and that Muscletech supplements are shit and that the real secret to his size is drugs, i dare anyone to refute those statements.

MELTDOWN

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2006, 07:22:55 PM »
Where is Matt?

futurmrro

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2006, 08:44:36 PM »
matts full of shit....i agree totally with srcasm....i hate to admit it but he has some good insite on this board.

andre_avigdor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2006, 09:34:58 PM »

It's hard to imagine a grown man spending all of his time on the internet insulting strangers and talking about teenage boys at his gym..................... .....but here you are.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: September 14, 2006, 01:03:18 AM »
It's hard to imagine a grown man spending all of his time on the internet insulting strangers and talking about teenage boys at his gym..................... .....but here you are.

what's harder to imagine, a grown man spending all of his time on the internet insulting strangers and talking about teenage boys at his gym OR

somebody trying to post on every topic on the first page of a bbing message board about a comment made at the 93 Mr. O about a member of that very messageboard.

I'm being very oblique with my references here, but I think with enough thought you guys will figure out what I'm getting at.  It has something to do with the fact that during the telecast of the 93' O Jim Quinn reported that in the days leading up to the contest Billy Smith gave Flex Wheeler a skin caliper test at Golds Gym and he measured 0.0% BF, the lowest reading ever recorded at that time.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #199 on: September 14, 2006, 01:42:58 AM »
ok dude, good post, It is sad about the Hiroshima victims i agree.
I am extremely grad that you understood what I mean.