Author Topic: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!  (Read 22549 times)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!
« on: September 12, 2006, 02:53:16 PM »
Matt Duvall has offered the following...

I cannot remember every post, but I am going to make this offer...since Sarcasm seems to be gaining some support...after the Olympia, or Euro tour should I compete in it...I will fly Sarcasm here to my home and have him train with me...in the gym, AND IN THE RING...PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN...VIDEO...WHATEVER HE LIKES...Once he signs a waiver of some kind or another...he will be asked to see and live life as I do for several days...Will I be able to perform every single lift I have in the past?...No, but I am confident that I will be good enough for him to walk away with a different perspective...I will not try to hurt him, or be disresepectful to him in any way...I just want him to have the chance to see how I live...the Muscletech products I use every day...the food I take in every day...and even post contest how I train...BOTH IN A GYM, AND GETTING BACK IN THE RING...HE WILL BE EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE 100%....I do not know his age, but assuming he is over 18, the ball is now in his court. Oh, and yes I will give him a chance on video...in the middle of a ring to call me a liar to my face...(just kidding)...Let me know Sarcasm....

Be well...Mat

Will the internet bully Sarcasm accept?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93876.0

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
Re: Sarcasm has been called out!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 02:54:57 PM »
Seriously who gives a shit?
Who gives a shit

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 02:58:31 PM »
Seriously who gives a shit?

I do--I'm kinda curious what this is all about

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 02:58:40 PM »

All I got out of Duvall's post was one massive meltdown for the ages. What a little crybaby pussy.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 03:00:26 PM »
Calling out an internet bully is like winning a fight with a mentally retarded person...... ::)
Watching The Haters

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 03:02:56 PM »
hahahaha, this is hilarious, can you imagine Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger getting on a football board and challenging a random nobody to come and watch him prove that he can throw a football 70 yards or run a 4.6 40, i never said that Matt wasn't strong, i said that some of his lifts are OBVIOUS LIES and that Muscletech supplements are shit and that the real secret to his size is drugs, i dare anyone to refute those statements.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 03:05:55 PM »
hahahaha, this is hilarious, can you imagine Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger getting on a football board and challenging a random nobody to come and watch him prove that he can throw a football 70 yards or run a 4.6 40, i never said that Matt wasn't strong, i said that some of his lifts are OBVIOUS LIES and that Muscletech supplements are shit and that the real secret to his size is drugs, i dare anyone to refute those statements.

....incoming Matt-guy post refuting those claims in about 5 seconds.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 03:07:03 PM »

man up dude, in or not?
Here comes the money shot

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 03:08:01 PM »
Shame that Matt started out showing some integrity and self-esteem on here but has melted over like that.
T

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 03:08:16 PM »
does anyone really believe that Matt can military press 635lbs. for 2 reps seated in the Smith machine? how about press a pair of 190's when Coleman and Cutler, two of the biggest pros struggle with 160's?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 03:10:03 PM »
Shame that Matt started out showing some integrity and self-esteem on here but has melted over like that.

He had an epic meltdown.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 03:11:27 PM »
Probably not sars... but i respect you for you not having the fear to say whats on your mine... but come on we'd all like to see what a mass monster you are..  just back it up bro, you have nothing to be scared of if you are bad as everyone says, or you think you are...

:)
grundle has no sack,

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 03:11:39 PM »
does anyone really believe that Matt can military press 635lbs. for 2 reps seated in the Smith machine? how about press a pair of 190's when Coleman and Cutler, two of the biggest pros struggle with 160's?

Matt is giving you a chance to prove him a liar!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 03:13:30 PM »
Never, never gonna happen. Sarcasm's schtick is on the internet, on Getbig, which he does better than almost anybody. There is no way he would allow himself to be seen, videoed, etc. in real life. Like the Great Oz behind the curtain working the machinery, he would be revealed to be nothing more than a regular lifter like the rest of us.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2006, 03:13:43 PM »
I`ll accept in his abscence.

Shouldn`t even be a contest.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 03:13:57 PM »
i'd be more than happy to watch him make a fool of himself trying to military press 6 45's and a quarter on each side and a pair of 190's but he better do them all the way down to complete lockout or i win and he better pay my airfare, hotel, meals, rental car, etc.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 03:14:07 PM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93876.0
Epic MELTDOWN of biblical porportions!

sarcasm...I know you arent but you better not accept this. I never seen anything like it.

I know someone who knows that clown personally...he is loaded to the gills with anything and everything. MT supps my ass!

All I see here I Mat DuVal having a passive-aggressive meltdown...move along! Nothing to see here!!!
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 03:15:08 PM »
Never, never gonna happen. Sarcasm's schtick is on the internet, on Getbig, which he does better than almost anybody. There is no way he would allow himself to be seen, videoed, etc. in real life. Like the Great Oz behind the curtain working the machinery, he would be revealed to be nothing more than a regular lifter like the rest of us.  :)
i never claimed to be anything special, i'm a regular guy just like you.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »
Sarcasm you do post funny stuff-but you have really been called out here--and it appears you are backing off like a chickenshit--this is an all paid trip to train with Mat--what have you got to lose.  If you don't accept this, you are one giant pussy, and somewhat retarted.  I'll take the trip.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 03:16:33 PM »
Sarcasm you do post funny stuff-but you have really been called out here--and it appears you are backing off like a chickenshit--this is an all paid trip to train with Mat--what have you got to lose.  If you don't accept this, you are one giant pussy, and somewhat retarted.  I'll take the trip.
check my post above, i accepted.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »
Oh back off siouxcountry...go back to making somemore little nikknacks and selling them TAX free along the highway...go make me a dreamcatcher and then go get your shinebox for sarcasm.
?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 03:16:58 PM »
i'd be more than happy to watch him make a fool of himself trying to military press 6 45's and a quarter on each side and a pair of 190's but he better do them all the way down to complete lockout or i win and he better pay my airfare, hotel, meals, rental car, etc.
actually i dont belive he can do even 5 plates a side.

but you should take the offer anyways.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006, 03:17:03 PM »
check my post above, i accepted.

yeah my bad I posted early--balls in Mats court

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2006, 03:18:21 PM »

I don't think he said you would have to pay anything, even if you were wrong

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 03:19:33 PM »
I don't think he said you would have to pay anything, even if you were wrong

stavios, are you saying this "challenge" isn't worth shit then ?
Deep Tissue Massage