Author Topic: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!  (Read 22597 times)

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
Re: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 03:20:35 PM »
"I will fly Sarcasm here " Does sound like he'd pay for it, but he IS a pro bodybuilder after all. He'd probably end up asking for a loan of a few thousand for a gym he wants to open up or something. Can't trust these guys.
T

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Sarcasm has been called out!
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 03:20:54 PM »
does anyone really believe that Matt can military press 635lbs. for 2 reps seated in the Smith machine? how about press a pair of 190's when Coleman and Cutler, two of the biggest pros struggle with 160's?

Cutler is no where near 160s on shoulder press.

The highest cited shoulder presses with DB's have been Coleman 160s in COR and Yates 150lbs by picture.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 03:21:43 PM »
does anyone really believe that Matt can military press 635lbs. for 2 reps seated in the Smith machine? how about press a pair of 190's when Coleman and Cutler, two of the biggest pros struggle with 160's?

damn man...i have personally seen the guy pressing the 190s...why in the world would i make that up?

as far as the "all drugs" comments u really dont have a clue.

i dont care how many grams of test, hgh, insulin, whaterver ...  if he wasnt busting his ass in the gym, eating around the clock, doing all the cardio, ect..he would look like nothing.

of course drugs are part of bodybuilding but minus all the hard work and dedication you do not reach the level that mat has.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 03:22:09 PM »
check my post above, i accepted.

Well, one thing's for sure.....Mat is Squad property.

635lb militaries AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!   I heard he also craps $100 bills!

AHAHAHAHA!!!  Savage Matdown!!

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2006, 03:23:24 PM »
stavios, are you saying this "challenge" isn't worth shit then ?

no no sarcasm as nothing to lose

I'd do it

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 03:23:42 PM »
damn man...i have personally seen the guy pressing the 190s...why in the world would i make that up?

as far as the "all drugs" comments u really dont have a clue.

i dont care how many grams of test, hgh, insulin, whaterver ...  if he wasnt busting his ass in the gym, eating around the clock, doing all the cardio, ect..he would look like nothing.

of course drugs are part of bodybuilding but minus all the hard work and dedication you do not reach the level that mat has.
the drugs make everything easier moron, i never said that the guy didn't work hard but he's not doing anywhere near what he says he does on shoulder presses and that's why he added the little caveat, "i may not be as strong on some lifts as i was".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 03:24:35 PM »
check my post above, i accepted.

Cool! Matt your turn.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 03:27:49 PM »
Cool! Matt your turn.
yeah cool. be sure to take many pictures.

guess i was wrong about sarcasm being TA's gimmic account then. my bad.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 03:28:56 PM »
the drugs make everything easier moron, i never said that the guy didn't work hard but he's not doing anywhere near what he says he does on shoulder presses and that's why he added the little caveat, "i may not be as strong on some lifts as i was".

Exactly, just in case someone "has the guts to accept a bb challenge" (oh brother) they gotta put a out in the contract so when the training begins and the militaries don't pass 350lbs they're covered.

Brutal out-clause!!!!

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »

drugs help him become stronger, recover faster, reach greater levels of muscularity and conditioning....but there is nothing easy about it.

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2006, 03:33:27 PM »
drugs help him become stronger, recover faster, reach greater levels of muscularity and conditioning....but there is nothing easy about it.
As Flex Wheeler said, damn it's hard to hard to train naturally.
T

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 03:33:38 PM »
the things you mentioned are exactly what i meant by easier, you just owned yourself.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »

The only hard part is coming up with new ways to con money from his current girlfriend in order to fund his sauce habit training.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2006, 03:35:46 PM »
Matt Duvall has offered the following...

Will the internet bully Sarcasm accept?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93876.0

Wait I want to train with Duvall...I guess I should've insulted him.  ???

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »
I`ll accept in his abscence.

Shouldn`t even be a contest.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! get your entire upper torso out of Matt's ass; are you saying that even if you photoshop your pics all day long and kiss all pro asses, you're ready to humiliate yourself once a and for all by breaking both your elbows trying to "monkey" on real atheletes?

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2006, 03:38:04 PM »

I don't understand, you've just gotten an offer for a free airplane ticket and a chance to be in the video (which is good unless you think you'll embarass yourself) of a professional bodybuilder and you're not going to accept it, but instead fling insults?  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2006, 03:38:18 PM »
Matt nowhere to be seen. Figures!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 03:40:19 PM »
I don't understand, you've just gotten an offer for a free airplane ticket and a chance to be in the video (which is good unless you think you'll embarass yourself) of a professional bodybuilder and you're not going to accept it, but instead fling insults?  ???

he did...20 posts ago.
Deep Tissue Massage

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2006, 03:40:54 PM »
hahaha, another jackass who comes into a thread late and just reads the last three posts.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2006, 03:50:43 PM »
Seriously who gives a shit?

I do.

If you have it in you to blast someone on a forum, and that person offers what Mat has here, and you don't accept...YOU are a fvcking pussy. No ifs ands or buts.

Man up or tuck your dick in.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2006, 03:51:10 PM »
hahaha, another jackass who comes into a thread late and just reads the last three posts.

hahahaha, I expect Matt to pussy out and back down now.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2006, 03:52:02 PM »
the things you mentioned are exactly what i meant by easier, you just owned yourself.

lol...then why dont u tell me what u mean when u say someone is "all drugs"

there are people on this board who think you can load up on drugs and simply go through the motions in the gym.

those things i mentioned are benefits of steroids but without all the hard work and dedication the drugs dont matter.

if it was just a matter of taking a few pills and some injections there would be alot more elite level bodybuilders walking around.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2006, 03:52:53 PM »
I do.

If you have it in you to blast someone on a forum, and that person offers what Mat has here, and you don't accept...YOU are a fvcking pussy. No ifs ands or buts.

Man up or tuck your dick in.

Hey douchebag shut your mouth and have some respect.....Sarcasm accepted about 2 pages back.

J. Chimpo

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2006, 03:53:35 PM »
I don't understand why its strange that sarcasm called this 635 pound military press bullshit, I mean if its true then we have the strongest  shoulder presser in the world posting on get big wow! Not even the super heavyweights in weightlifting do that without a good push at the bottom of the lift.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2006, 03:55:02 PM »
  Sarcasm another internet Pussy talking shit gets called out and backs down!

"Pathetic"!