Author Topic: did ya know that the 2 israeli soldiers captured by hezbullah were  (Read 6780 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: did ya know that the 2 israeli soldiers captured by hezbullah were
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 04:40:15 AM »
nordic, please list

1) what specific things they are jealous of, and

2) some kind of proof of this which comes form any govt NOT the US.  If indeed, 1B people hate us because they're jealoud, I'm sure one of the other 191 remaining nations would talk about such a phenomenon

1) Freedoms, power, economic wealth, lifestyle. And of course, how Christianity is the "super power" of religions, Islam and it's followers cannot accept this and will do anything (suicide bombers etc etc) to reverse this.

Here's an example: A lot of homophobic nazis are actually closet homosexuals.

Alot of jihadists wish for what we have in the west, but behave as did/do nazis.

2) I can't debate with some idiot who cannot accept evidence (even contemplate it) from the US gov because he believes it's all lies. You are officially a fucking nut job. WELL DONE!

Your other arguement about other nations...

France... Germany etc have been getting down Britains neck since fucking 1500's because of our superiority, they too can't accept playing second fiddle. They probably can't stand the US too because it came from Britains seed and has been a huge success, shadowing their influence on the world, and thus forcing them to be absolute faggy jealous pricks. (Remember these nations too have their own agendas... which you don't appear to include in your opinions/arguements)

I'm not saying 1 Bil people are jealous, the society of that part of the world, although as primitive an Englishman back in 500AD isn't THAT basic.

Like other parts of the world, there are the highly influencial people, these guys know exactly whats going on, but tell the masses something else...

E.g.
the influencial people have political agendas, and are jealous of the wests' advancement, freedoms, power etc.

They convert this into:
The west are greedy, selfish, yada yada. That is why the average jihadist hates us.

Deal with the truth you fucking nut job :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 05:14:41 AM »
"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" :-\

One thing that I belive many nations dislike about the US is many of the foreign policies. Having lived in Europe, as well an island which bear basically the same standards of living as well as the same "freedoms", many of the actions taken by the the US gov in regards to other nations seemed to be problematic to many of the residents there. The dislike was not based on envy as there wasn't really anything to be envious about. Third world nations and nations without a fair democratic rule would dislike the US [and other nations] based on envy yes...but more stable nations this would not really the base.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 05:19:11 AM »
"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" :-\

One thing that I belive many nations dislike about the US is many of the foreign policies. Having lived in Europe, as well an island which bear basically the same standards of living as well as the same "freedoms", many of the actions taken by the the US gov in regards to other nations seemed to be problematic to many of the residents there. The dislike was not based on envy as there wasn't really anything to be envious about. Third world nations and nations without a fair democratic rule would dislike the US [and other nations] based on envy yes...but more stable nations this would not really the base.

Prove me wrong based on facts rather than your fabricated "experience".

I've been to Bali, technically it's a poor island, all the fucking jihadists try selling you watches... have their own kids begging etc, but they seem happy.

Like I said, the jealousy is mainly felt by those with a political agenda. The mass populations are envious, rather they have an hate for the west because because they are force fed propoganda by the envious rulers, telling their minions that the west is greedy, the women are whores, they are seflish yada yada yada...

Like I said, prove my point is a fallacy by providing evidence. Not "experiences".
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 06:24:02 AM »
I have a friend (not a super close friend) who i've know for about 18 years.  He palistinian.  He was born in Israel and came to the USA about 35 years ago.  His mom still lives in Acne (sp?)  buy the border of Lebanon  i think.  I asked him about Hez the other day when we were at a company convention in Las Veags when i heard him and his american wife talking about his mom going to a bomb shelter.

He told me why Hez exsisted.

He siad it exsisted to defend Lebanon from Israel becuase the Lebonese army wouldn't do it.  Hez is comprised of lebonese not iranian or foreign terrorist who traveled to fight there.

He said they kidnapped the soldiers to exchange them for other prisoners the israelis were holding.  He said this is something they both (hez & Israle) have been doing for years.  But this time Israel decided to go all out and go to war.

He also told me both Hamas and Hez are fighting Israel in the middle east only.  They have never attacked the USA.  They're aganda is to get the land the Irraelis took from them in 1982 and the other wars before that. 

He says he does not consider them terrorist.  He says he does consider Al Queda terrorist becuase they have struck the USA.

So screw Israel I say.  Them bastards just bobmbed Lebanon to the stone age and left a milliion clister bombs there for innocnet children to step on.  They are bastards and anyone who disagrees needs to open there eyes and do some research just as i have.  Seek other news sources just as i have.  Democracy Now is a good start.    It won't hurt.  It will make more wise to what's really going on.  At Least you'll haqve some balance and you canmake up your own mind.

Any group that kills 285 of our marines is a terrorist group. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 07:35:13 AM »
Any group that kills 285 of our marines is a terrorist group. 

Yeah i forgot about the marines................  but where were they?  In Lebanon.  And this  happened when 24 years ago?

And what of a million cluster bombs?

What of 7 billion in damage?

What of hundreds dead?

Hez AND the lebonese civilians have to deal with that.   Why?  Becuase Israel over reacted over 2 hostages in a game they both were playing for years.

That's like your son staying out past your curfew and you cutting both his arms off as a punishment.

Or you neighbor dumping some trash in your yard and you Killing his baby daughter and buring his dog.   

Yeah, makes a whole lot of sense.....exspecially as we sit in our safe little homes getting spoon fed buffalo shit daily by GWB and his gang.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 07:45:49 AM »
Yeah i forgot about the marines................  but where were they?  In Lebanon.  And this  happened when 24 years ago?

What of hundreds dead?

Hez AND the lebonese civilians have to deal with that.   Why?  Becuase Israel over reacted over 2 hostages in a game they both were playing for years.

That's like your son staying out past your curfew and you cutting both his arms off as a punishment.

Or you neighbor dumping some trash in your yard and you Killing his baby daughter and buring his dog.   

Yeah, makes a whole lot of sense.....exspecially as we sit in our safe little homes getting spoon fed buffalo shit daily by GWB and his gang.

Why don't you answer my arguements in this debate?

Are you saying Hezzbofagalots are NOT terrorists?

A military organisation with a cause, operating without support by the lebonese goverment.

Answer: Are they a terrorist organisation?

A little more information for your stupid liberal mind to reject: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 08:33:38 AM »
Why don't you answer my arguements in this debate?

Why don't i answer you arguements? Becuase my post wasn't in response to your gibberish in the first place.  Scroll up and re-read 3 times and I'll give you test later today to see if your reading comprehension has rasied above the first grade level.

If you'd like me to respond to your brainwashed posts all you need to do is ask.  :P

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 08:39:57 AM »
Why don't i answer you arguements? Becuase my post wasn't in response to your gibberish in the first place.  Scroll up and re-read 3 times and I'll give you test later today to see if your reading comprehension has rasied above the first grade level.

If you'd like me to respond to your brainwashed posts all you need to do is ask.  :P

Oh i'm brainwashed ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 08:53:11 AM »
Oh I'm brainwashed ::)

I'd to take this time right now to apologize for No-Dick.  His brainwashing has caused him to lose all his objectivity and his angry, imperialistic, oppressive, neo-conservative behavior is only due to his LIMITED OBJECTIVE knowledge of these events.   His opinion, while unfortunately he;s allowed to have one, is a direct result to his insistence on feeding his brain with tainted main stream gibberish from  single spectrum news sources.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 09:20:57 AM »
I am not questioning any US policy here.

But I want to know.

Why do so many nations hate us?  I don't understand it when I hear "they hate us for our freedoms!".  If they're scrambling to eat and living with 1970s technology, why would they care that we have certain rights?  What specific freedoms do we have that they hate?

With Iran anyway, back in the 60's we took out the old religious leaders and put in the Shar.  He was way to aristocratical for the average Iranian and to this day they still haven't forgiven us from inserting the Shar.  We are known as a force that wants to colonize the world in the eyes of the Iranians.  It snowballs from their with our protection and arming of Israel, now the US is the head of the great Satin ::)  That's how I read into it.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 09:57:02 AM »
I'd to take this time right now to apologize for No-Dick.  His brainwashing has caused him to lose all his objectivity and his angry, imperialistic, oppressive, neo-conservative behavior is only due to his LIMITED OBJECTIVE knowledge of these events.   His opinion, while unfortunately he;s allowed to have one, is a direct result to his insistence on feeding his brain with tainted main stream gibberish from  single spectrum news sources.

I'd like to take this time right now to yawn. :-\

You're once again fabricating facts. Tainted main stream gibberish? The BBC is that? I don't watch any US news station.

False information feeds the liberal bonfire. You are joining too many dots and assuming too much. Just like 240 does with his 911 conspiracy drivel.

You're a liberal who can't put up with someone having a conflicting opinion to that of yours. You, like Jag and your fellow libbys are "always right".

You are the most opinionated group of people the world over, you like to feel important, yet here you are posting on Getbig!

:-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2006, 10:09:11 AM »
I'd like to take this time right now to yawn. :-\

You're once again fabricating facts. Tainted main stream gibberish? The BBC is that? I don't watch any US news station.

False information feeds the liberal bonfire. You are joining too many dots and assuming too much. Just like 240 does with his 911 conspiracy drivel.

You're a liberal who can't put up with someone having a conflicting opinion to that of yours. You, like Jag and your fellow libbys are "always right".

You are the most opinionated group of people the world over, you like to feel important, yet here you are posting on Getbig!

:-*

Back to liberal bashing again eh?    SNORE

Putting up with you is not putting up with a conflicting opinion, just for the record.  :P

BTW.....  you seem to be putting alot of effort into this thread....  Aren't you worried you wo';t be able to fall back on the "I don;t really care, i just post on Getbig for fun" line?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 10:15:04 AM »

What of hundreds dead?

Where were you when Clinton when Clinton started a war against Serbia????  Nowhere.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 10:22:05 AM »
With Iran anyway, back in the 60's we took out the old religious leaders and put in the Shar.  He was way to aristocratical for the average Iranian and to this day they still haven't forgiven us from inserting the Shar.  We are known as a force that wants to colonize the world in the eyes of the Iranians.  It snowballs from their with our protection and arming of Israel, now the US is the head of the great Satin ::)  That's how I read into it.

If it was not for us, Israel would have made the rest of the ME a parking lot by now.  By the way, tell me why you still live in a country that in your opinion in the Great Satin???

If it were up to you, Israel would be destroyed and everything else would be fine correct?  If only we could eliminate those damn Jews right?  The Jews are the source of all the worlds' problems right???  Sounds familiar doesn't it???

You liberal idiots don't realize that under Islamic law, you would be the first with your necks to the chopping block. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 11:51:36 AM »
Where were you when Clinton when Clinton started a war against Serbia????  Nowhere.

I was right here.  Do you think my post is about rep vs dem?  Are you that narrow minded?

Are you trying to distract from the original point of the gross dis-proportionate response by Israel by this Clinton Serbia gibberish?

Lame attempt.   that's not even remotely related to Hez and Israel and their conflict.  But you're trying to make it so.  Or maybe you have problems with reading comprehension?

Even if you have a weak argument at least Stay on point and not try some namby pamby deflection.

Or if you this is the best you can do, I suggest you just refrain from making a fool of yourself and stop posting about it all together.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 12:08:17 PM »
Back to liberal bashing again eh?    SNORE

Putting up with you is not putting up with a conflicting opinion, just for the record.  :P

BTW.....  you seem to be putting alot of effort into this thread....  Aren't you worried you wo';t be able to fall back on the "I don;t really care, i just post on Getbig for fun" line?

It's serious, but not on the topic of the thread, rather it's your blind liberalism along with 240's and Jags that is starting to get under my skin. >:( :'( :-X :-*

For some reason you and Jag REALLY piss me off with your anti-israeli pro hezzobolafaggo agenda :-[
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 12:24:05 PM »
It's serious, but not on the topic of the thread, rather it's your blind liberalism along with 240's and Jags that is starting to get under my skin. >:( :'( :-X :-*

For some reason you and Jag REALLY piss me off with your anti-israeli pro hezzobolafaggo agenda :-[

Well, Just to let you know, I'm no fan of Hez's methods, but considering the dis-proportionate response and the resulting damage to innocent people and the billions in damage, I cannot condone Israels actions in the least bit.  Thier actions are not helping a lasting peace.  Their actions furthering generations of hatred.  What i'm talking here is not BLIND anything.  I'm seeing it objectively with out bias.  And i'm asking you to do the same.  Also don't lump me in with Jag.  I'm NOT nearly as Liberal as she is (no offense to her, i happen to like her even though i disagree with many of things she says)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 01:31:15 PM »
I was right here.  Do you think my post is about rep vs dem?  Are you that narrow minded?

Are you trying to distract from the original point of the gross dis-proportionate response by Israel by this Clinton Serbia gibberish?

Lame attempt.   that's not even remotely related to Hez and Israel and their conflict.  But you're trying to make it so.  Or maybe you have problems with reading comprehension?

Even if you have a weak argument at least Stay on point and not try some namby pamby deflection.

Or if you this is the best you can do, I suggest you just refrain from making a fool of yourself and stop posting about it all together.

Ok, what is proportionate?  If a pervert molests your daughter and beat him to a coma is that proportionate?

In the laws of war who said that a response has to be proportionate?  Why not just kill your enemy and get it over with? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 02:02:16 PM »

Ok, what is proportionate?  If a pervert molests your daughter and beat him to a coma is that proportionate?

IMO that is very proportionate.  Are the 2 hostages sons of yours?  Would beat the kidnappers in to a coma?  Good for you.  I'm with you.

But that is far different from:

-  Killing hundreds of innocent civilians, (woman and children)

- Dropping a million cluster bombs all over the place so some innocent young girl walks across a field on her way home from school and steps on one and dies

- Doing 7 billion dollars in damge to roads, factories, power plants, bridges, schools etc...

All over 2 kidnapped soldiers who would have been exchanged for other Hez prisoners, something they have been doing over for years.

VERY POOR COMPARISON.

Suggestion:  Open your eyes and see the real world and stop living in fantasy land.

In the laws of war who said that a response has to be proportionate?  Why not just kill your enemy and get it over with? 

It's not about laws of war.  It's about doing the right thing.  that was not the right thing.  Killing and destroying in the scale they did  over 2 kidnapped soldiers was not the right thing.  If we were talking about a REAL war like Nazi Germany, then your war principles apply. 

This was about a Kidnapping and Israel's desire to oppress the country of Lebanon which they succeeded in doing.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 02:16:51 PM »
Heres a question...

Are most middle eastern christians catholic or protestant?

How about christians in india/pakistan?

What the fuck are you talking about? Couldn't come up with a legit answer to Toxy's question, so you start talking bullshit.

And why do you have a picture of that fat girl Churchill? Hopefully you'll join him in hell when a piece of shrapnel rips through your fucking face.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 02:21:04 PM »

France... Germany etc have been getting down Britains neck since fucking 1500's because of our superiority, they too can't accept playing second fiddle. They probably can't stand the US too because it came from Britains seed and has been a huge success, shadowing their influence on the world, and thus forcing them to be absolute faggy jealous pricks. (Remember these nations too have their own agendas... which you don't appear to include in your opinions/arguements)

Hahahaha, England sucks. The glory days of England are long gone and you need to accept that. Now it's the US and everyone else.

The US is so powerful it's not even funny, people that say China could over take the US are smokin' crack.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »
Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation, because:
1. It doesn't represent any country. It is autonomous.
The Lebanise army represents Lebanon.
2. It fires rockets at civilian areas.
3. It doesn't recognize Israel's right to exist.
4. It was resonsible for civil war with the christian North during the 90's.
5. It has no way of raising money itself, so it relies or state sponsorship.

There are more, but you wouldn't care anyway.

Hez fired rockets at Israel after the airstrikes on civilian areas. Those Israeli soliders shouldn't have been in Lebanese territory.
Notice how every nation condemned Israel, while the US stood by Israel's side and watched them destroy Lebanon with their own supplied F-16s and tanks.
Notice how kikes and kike lovers alike can't come up with anything legit on this one. They talking about Hezbollah being a terrorist group, what does that have to do with Israel destroying Lebanon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 02:51:43 PM »
Hez fired rockets at Israel after the airstrikes on civilian areas. Those Israeli soliders shouldn't have been in Lebanese territory.
Notice how every nation condemned Israel, while the US stood by Israel's side and watched them destroy Lebanon with their own supplied F-16s and tanks.
Notice how kikes and kike lovers alike can't come up with anything legit on this one. They talking about Hezbollah being a terrorist group, what does that have to do with Israel destroying Lebanon.

How about them killing 285 marines in Beirut? 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 02:52:37 PM »
The US is so powerful it's not even funny, people that say China could over take the US are smokin' crack.

Righty we'll see ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 02:55:37 PM »

Remember, the difference is that the ME is a rat hole other than Israel, where they actually conduct modern commerce and believe in science and technology.  You can't say that for the rest of those oil barron led countries whose people can't even read a newspaper.