Author Topic: Questions from Men for Women  (Read 22051 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Questions from Men for Women
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 05:39:42 PM »
I've got at least 200 pairs of shoes  and boots.

Problem is, they don't match my bags
(under my eyes

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »
the Emeldia Marcos collection?
X

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 07:04:23 PM »
1. Because "good guys" are too easy to get.  We are like you...we need a challange and to feel like we accomplished something when we get the bad guy.  We also like to hear that we are "so special", the bad guy changed for the better just to keep us.  ;D

Yeah but what really makes a guy bad, not showing interest in you? I just see it as I'm laid back and what you see is what you get....granted I don't know if I ever entered the race,lol.

I can see women and men both thinking like that, like when guys pick up a hot babe that granted is a slut and they try to make them a housewife.

I guess sometimes we all want a harder path that seeks enjoyment in a different way.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 03:19:56 AM »
Yeah but what really makes a guy bad, not showing interest in you? I just see it as I'm laid back and what you see is what you get....granted I don't know if I ever entered the race,lol.

I can see women and men both thinking like that, like when guys pick up a hot babe that granted is a slut and they try to make them a housewife.

I guess sometimes we all want a harder path that seeks enjoyment in a different way.
Y&M, I don't think guys try to make housewifes out of those they consider sluts.  I think the like to keep them on the side.  I think men want to marry/keep the "nice" girl (the one they think they can take home to meet mom).  At least this is what I have been told by a couple men.
:D Weee

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 04:12:52 AM »
Why are women compelled to shop so much? I'm not talking about neccessities, but for items that:

1. They wear or use once.
2. They never wear or use.
3. Because their girlfriend has one.

Though men are also spend wrecklessly on certain "toys", it is not usual for men, unless they are gay IMO, to spend money on items this way.

With the divorce rate so high, and the NUMBER 1 REASON is FINANCIAL, wouldn't it make sense to make sure that money isn't spent unwisely?

BTW, my wife HATES shopping and we don't try to "compete" with others on the material things in life.
The main reason I get to be a stay at home father is that the ONLY debt we have is our mortgage and monthly utilities. We spend money on "fun" stuff, but it is only cash (or Visa checkcard).

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 05:23:55 AM »
I guess I'm pretty lucky.  I know most guys hate to go shopping.  Michael doesn't mind it at all.  9 times out of 10 he's the one who buys something over me. :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 06:05:34 AM »
I guess I'm pretty lucky.  I know most guys hate to go shopping.  Michael doesn't mind it at all.  9 times out of 10 he's the one who buys something over me. :)
I'm the same way. I love hitting the stores and just keeping up with my fashions. But man does it get expensive after a while. Especially baby clothes.

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 07:05:23 AM »
I'm the same way. I love hitting the stores and just keeping up with my fashions. But man does it get expensive after a while. Especially baby clothes.

PB
I know! >:(  Where do stores get off charging the same price...sometimes more for something (childs clothing) that uses 1/10th the material of an adult item!!!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 07:08:52 AM »
I know! >:(  Where do stores get off charging the same price...sometimes more for something (childs clothing) that uses 1/10th the material of an adult item!!!
Because people like us are "suckers" and will spend just about any amount to make out kids look cute. ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 07:11:17 AM »
Because people like us are "suckers" and will spend just about any amount to make out kids look cute. ;D

Thats why I tell my son all the time he looks good in his walmart shirts..lower his sights a little while he is young...:)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 07:12:50 AM »
Thats why I tell my son all the time he looks good in his walmart shirts..lower his sights a little while he is young...:)
I always thought you were a Salvation Army type of guy? :D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2006, 07:15:19 AM »
I always thought you were a Salvation Army type of guy? :D

nope that was my mom...in a word from my youth..tuffskins.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 07:25:04 AM »
nope that was my mom...in a word from my youth..tuffskins.
Great hing about having a big family is that we haven't had to spend a lot on clothes. All of the relatives do it for us!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 07:27:36 AM »
Great hing about having a big family is that we haven't had to spend a lot on clothes. All of the relatives do it for us!

Really my son is so freaking spoiled but he is a good kid and never gives me grief or begs for stuff or throws tantrums. I could not have asked for better.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 08:15:35 AM »
what would you rather have... the strip club 6 nights a week ( which would get OLD real quick)

or having the pole in a corner of your bedroom.  

the pole with Laura performing nightly shows on it

:D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 08:40:44 AM »
;D ;D Nicely worded

Don't think we don't appreciate your support.  After all men ONLY go to strip clubs to help the poor ladies out, right?

BTW I would date ya, but you would have to get married first, so I can keep up my manstealing skills.

Exactly, I'm doing my best to support all those hard working college girls.  Nothing is as sad as a wasted education.  If i can help them get through school, then the world will be a better place. lol.  Can it be a pretend marriage, i'll let you practicce, lol

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 08:41:30 AM »
I dropped 60 bucks on shoes at The Mexx for my niece a few weeks ago. She's already out grown them. Nuts. They should be way more leanient on toddlers and newborn clothes seeing how they will out grow them in a few weeks anyway.

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 08:42:46 AM »
the pole with Laura performing nightly shows on it

:D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 08:46:21 AM »
sweet

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 09:05:52 AM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 10:35:28 AM »

I need one of those poles with a chic on it for my office  :D It'll definately brighten up the day.
PB

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »
Okay I have a question....

Since you ladies seem to like the idea of the pole, why are women like me always shunned and left on the outside?  It really pisses me off the way we get ostracised by the "puritans"

I am pretty sure I know the answer but I would like to hear it anyway.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 03:48:40 PM »
this should be some good answers.  I have my own theory.  How long have you danced?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 04:00:12 PM »
Going to be 4 years soon

and honestly I would be surprised if anybody did answer.  :-\
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 04:05:33 PM »
perhaps you're right.  Many may not answer.  Too me I generally think that women get jealous when it comes to strippers.  Most may think that sleep with everyone or that they are glorified prostitutes.  Others may feel that they are inadequate sexually/provocitavely thus making their men go to strippers to fulfill sexual urges etc.  Me personally, there have been times i have gone to the club becuase it was really the only thing open and my firends were bored.  I think there is a misconception about dancers.  But on the flip side, there are many that propagate the sterotype.  :-\  Wow i think i just flip flopped like a politician!