Author Topic: Questions from Men for Women  (Read 22141 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: Questions from Men for Women
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 04:07:42 PM »
perhaps you're right.  Many may not answer.  Too me I generally think that women get jealous when it comes to strippers.  Most may think that sleep with everyone or that they are glorified prostitutes.  Others may feel that they are inadequate sexually/provocitavely thus making their men go to strippers to fulfill sexual urges etc.  Me personally, there have been times i have gone to the club becuase it was really the only thing open and my firends were bored.  I think there is a misconception about dancers.  But on the flip side, there are many that propagate the sterotype.  :-\  Wow i think i just flip flopped like a politician!

Yep no doubt about it.
so the question is did you anger both sides or placate them?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 04:22:32 PM »
Take Cheri and I for example... (this will remain vague, as the details aren't really needed)
She is angry (livid) at me for my actions.  I don't argue the fact that she has every right to be.  A serious case of bad judgement on my part. BUT her implications (or just my perception maybe) of calling me a backstabbing manstealing bitch have me livid with her.
Now would the situation even occur if my occupation wasn't part of the scenario?
I do know for a fact that if everything came out into the light ALL the ladies would rally to the side opposite the slutty stripper.  Seen it a hundred times.

I would really like to know why for once.  I know I would never hear such a thing to my face, but since anonymity is almost complete here (except for a few ladies) please speak up.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 04:23:20 PM »
perhaps you're right.  Many may not answer.  Too me I generally think that women get jealous when it comes to strippers.  Most may think that sleep with everyone or that they are glorified prostitutes.  Others may feel that they are inadequate sexually/provocitavely thus making their men go to strippers to fulfill sexual urges etc.  Me personally, there have been times i have gone to the club becuase it was really the only thing open and my firends were bored.  I think there is a misconception about dancers.  But on the flip side, there are many that propagate the sterotype.  :-\  Wow i think i just flip flopped like a politician!

Really what misconception its a job..Its no different then if a teacher or nurse or clerk decides to sleep with some guy it does not mean there profession is loose its there choice. Who cares what somebody does to make money as long as its not hurting anybody?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 04:26:14 PM »
Yep no doubt about it.
so the question is did you anger both sides or placate them?

I was seeing a dancer, or so i thought.  Anyway, i have never cheated on someone.  (waiting for smart ass comment from AS).  Needless to say i have known my fair share of dancers, no not biblically.  My view is that it doesn't matter if the man was cheating with a stripper.  It could just as easliy happened with some girl at any bar any where. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 04:30:18 PM »
I was seeing a dancer, or so i thought.  Anyway, i have never cheated on someone.  (waiting for smart ass comment from AS).  Needless to say i have known my fair share of dancers, no not biblically.  My view is that it doesn't matter if the man was cheating with a stripper.  It could just as easliy happened with some girl at any bar any where. 

damm so many jokes....keyboard burning...being good..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 04:32:58 PM »
you have my permission to let it rip

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 04:34:41 PM »
you have my permission to let it rip

can't buddy not here, plus I like how all the ladies like you and do not want to step on your "thing"..well mostly  ;D

but in our thread its hands off katie bar the door..:)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 04:35:24 PM »
You must PM them then.
I won't tell  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 04:42:56 PM »
I meant both of use dear
I don't wish to get Mom mad at us.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 04:44:31 PM »
I meant both of use dear
I don't wish to get Mom mad at us.

ok, i'm cool with that!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 04:45:22 PM »
threesome...shotgun..:)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 04:48:24 PM »

:-*

I was seeing a dancer, or so i thought.

How do you think your seeing somebody?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 04:48:37 PM »

buwaahahahah.  i almost spit out my drink

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2006, 04:49:55 PM »

thought it was a girl..lola  see sometimes I can't help myself.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 04:51:31 PM »
thought it was a girl..lola  see sometimes I can't help myself.

I wonder if we are going to get grounded?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 04:52:07 PM »

I was played like a grand piano.  Thought she cared, lies deception..all the things that makes a good relationshiop happen.  Found her with someone else one day...long story. 

It's ok AS, i gave you permission this time

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2006, 04:53:54 PM »
I was played like a grand piano.  Thought she cared, lies deception..all the things that makes a good relationshiop happen.  Found her with someone else one day...long story. 

It's ok AS, i gave you permission this time

one word...PROM... :'(

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2006, 04:54:38 PM »
one word...as*h*le

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2006, 04:56:23 PM »
I was played like a grand piano.  Thought she cared, lies deception..all the things that makes a good relationshiop happen.  Found her with someone else one day...long story. 

Ahh sorry I asked.
My apologies
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2006, 04:57:50 PM »
Ahh sorry I asked.
My apologies

don't be sorry all my boys story's end with the same song. He is looking for someone that won't leave him holding crumpled photos with tears in his eyes..:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2006, 04:58:23 PM »
Ahh sorry I asked.
My apologies

ah no worries.  It happens. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2006, 06:07:30 PM »
Y&M, I don't think guys try to make housewifes out of those they consider sluts.  I think the like to keep them on the side.  I think men want to marry/keep the "nice" girl (the one they think they can take home to meet mom).  At least this is what I have been told by a couple men.
Can't turn a ho into a housewife  :D

I was probably not correct in my wording your right love is blind

thats better

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2006, 06:12:09 PM »
Okay I have a question....

Since you ladies seem to like the idea of the pole, why are women like me always shunned and left on the outside?  It really pisses me off the way we get ostracised by the "puritans"

I am pretty sure I know the answer but I would like to hear it anyway.

I think the answer to that is obvious Rac, but not right.  And has nothing to do with "puritans".  What you do is a business, a job like any other.  But the difference to most regarding a pole in the bedroom and a pole in an establishment is private vs public.  If I'm going to pole dance in my bedroom, it is for only my significant other, Michael.  If I were to pole dance in an establishment it is for anyone and everybody to see.  There for those with their noses up in the air will look down upon those who work in such establishments.
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2006, 06:18:43 PM »
Take Cheri and I for example... (this will remain vague, as the details aren't really needed)
She is angry (livid) at me for my actions.  I don't argue the fact that she has every right to be.  A serious case of bad judgement on my part. BUT her implications (or just my perception maybe) of calling me a backstabbing manstealing bitch have me livid with her.
Now would the situation even occur if my occupation wasn't part of the scenario?
I do know for a fact that if everything came out into the light ALL the ladies would rally to the side opposite the slutty stripper.  Seen it a hundred times.

I would really like to know why for once.  I know I would never hear such a thing to my face, but since anonymity is almost complete here (except for a few ladies) please speak up.
You need to re-read your PMs Racquel.  I never called you either of those.  If you want to put it out in the open, put out all the facts not just what you feel was "implied".  AND you know me better than that to think that I would consider your occupation as part of the scenario.  You don't have to be a stripper to flirt with a man.   >:(
:D Weee