Author Topic: OH WELL SUSPEND ME THEN.  (Read 11401 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
OH WELL SUSPEND ME THEN.
« on: September 13, 2006, 11:59:19 AM »
Vince G, CSN MFT
Getbig IV

Just got another message from a "friend".  I was suppose to put it on the discussion board but I decided to send a PM instead.  Its to let you know that regardless of whether you do the PDI or not, you will still be suspended from the IFBB either for competing in a non-sanctioned event or for misconduct and other comments made regarding officials. 

So you may as well do the show, bro.  I'm sorry.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: OH WELL SUSPEND ME THEM.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 12:00:44 PM »
monster dellusional thinking re having the authority to ban the mighty priest
T

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 12:01:02 PM »
Vince G, CSN MFT
Getbig IV

Just got another message from a "friend".  I was suppose to put it on the discussion board but I decided to send a PM instead.  Its to let you know that regardless of whether you do the PDI or not, you will still be suspended from the IFBB either for competing in a non-sanctioned event or for misconduct and other comments made regarding officials. 

Yes VinceG is the authority on physique competitions. ::)
just push some weight!

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 12:03:01 PM »
bit weird all right sure ducks like bread all the same

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 12:07:06 PM »
Piss all over the IFBB, a corrupt deviant organization headed by perverts anyway.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 12:12:38 PM »
This is the reason vince is a prick, aside from the embarressing contest pictures and his normal idiocy its stuff like this, he actually thinks hes someone important in bodybuilding and thinks hes got all this inside knowledge, probably the reason he sent it by pm is because he knows how much of a load of bollocks it is and is just trying to piss lee off, vince really deserves everything he gets on here.

Vince is this friend that tells you all this stuff an imaginary one?
8) B.B.C. 8)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: OH WELL SUSPEND ME THEN.
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 12:13:29 PM »
Vince G, CSN MFT
Getbig IV

Just when I thought Vince couldn't get more weird.
Motherboy (the band).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 12:13:33 PM »
nothing against vince goodrum, as he is passing on a message and being used as a messenger-

but why would the IFBB choose a message board member to communicate a matter of lee's business dealings?

Not only would it reek of unprofessionalism on their part, but it would scare other athletes into thinking their confidential busines dealings would be communicated thru a 3rd party on a message board.  

I don't think this makes sense to me.  Unless it's someone playing a joke on Vince, or perhaps a message board member affil with the IFBB, who is waging a PR war (and I can't think of anyone so unprofessional and without tact).

Whoever sent that message is messing with Lee's income at this point.  You're messing with his reputation.  And you're using a proxy to do it.  I sure hope when Lee gets this to court, he supoenas Ron for the PM records and gets to the bottom of this.  Normally, I'm against litigation over message boarrd stuff.

But if the IFBB, or some rep of the IFBB, is making business matters known on a public forum by proxy, they are 1) by far the most dickless POS in history, and 2) by far the most unprofessional POS in history.

That is all :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 12:14:54 PM »
isn't it more likely that vince is insane
T

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 12:16:42 PM »
nothing against vince goodrum, as he is passing on a message and being used as a messenger-

but why would the IFBB choose a message board member to communicate a matter of lee's business dealings?

Not only would it reek of unprofessionalism on their part, but it would scare other athletes into thinking their confidential busines dealings would be communicated thru a 3rd party on a message board. 

I don't think this makes sense to me.  Unless it's someone playing a joke on Vince, or perhaps a message board member affil with the IFBB, who is waging a PR war (and I can't think of anyone so unprofessional and without tact).

Whoever sent that message is messing with Lee's income at this point.  You're messing with his reputation.  And you're using a proxy to do it.  I sure hope when Lee gets this to court, he supoenas Ron for the PM records and gets to the bottom of this.  Normally, I'm against litigation over message boarrd stuff.

But if the IFBB, or some rep of the IFBB, is making business matters known on a public forum by proxy, they are 1) by far the most dickless POS in history, and 2) by far the most unprofessional POS in history.

So...

you're basically saying Triple V is full of shit or a nut job? ;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 12:20:18 PM »

I don't think this makes sense to me.  Unless it's someone playing a joke on Vince, or perhaps a message board member affil with the IFBB, who is waging a PR war (and I can't think of anyone so unprofessional and without tact).

Whoever sent that message is messing with Lee's income at this point.  You're messing with his reputation.  And you're using a proxy to do it.  I sure hope when Lee gets this to court, he supoenas Ron for the PM records and gets to the bottom of this.  Normally, I'm against litigation over message boarrd stuff.

Not necessarily, remember in Cheers when Norm was promoted to the guy that fires people because he is such a likeable guy?  So is Vince. If someone was to tell me bad news, I could think of no one better than him.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 12:23:36 PM »
So...
you're basically saying Triple V is full of shit or a nut job? ;D

YIP
Zack

No, I have reason to believe he has been used to leak info.  I have my suspicions who the two-faced person mounting a PR war against lee on the boards, but I don't have any evidence of course.

Whoever the person is,

---he represents the interests of the IFBB.  

---he is frequently on the boards arguing with Lee

--- he lacks tact, basic consideration, and is prone to spreading rumors

---he is preparing for a message board war when the PDI starts

---he probably has a chip on the shoulder, perhaps because Lee embarassed him in public or on broadcast, in some way.

Whoever the POS is, he should be ashamed of himself for leaking Lee's personal business on the boards and having him find out this way.  Disgusting behavior.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 12:24:19 PM »
Your FIRED! >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 12:25:15 PM »
No, I have reason to believe he has been used to leak info.  I have my suspicions who the two-faced person mounting a PR war against lee on the boards, but I don't have any evidence of course.

Whoever the person is,

---he represents the interests of the IFBB. 

---he is frequently on the boards arguing with Lee

--- he lacks tact, basic consideration, and is prone to spreading rumors

---he is preparing for a message board war when the PDI starts

---he probably has a chip on the shoulder, perhaps because Lee embarassed him in public or on broadcast, in some way.

Whoever the POS is, he should be ashamed of himself for leaking Lee's personal business on the boards and having him find out this way.  Disgusting behavior.

I saw that guy on VH1 yesterday during a clip of celebrity beach bodies.
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »
This is the only explanation about Vince.  He is a "skitzo"  I mean a serious one.  He has multiple personalities.  He truly doesn't know what he is doing.  He more than likely either types these PM's himself and imagines they are coming from someone important or he is truly stupid.  It's hard for me to imagine someone this delusional.  Why would he think any of us would believe he has some kind of inside scoop on anything.  He is funny though.  But he is so full of shit he is starting to look like it (I mean more and more)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 12:33:30 PM »
Not necessarily, remember in Cheers when George was promoted to the guy that fires people because he is such a likeable guy?  So is Vince. If someone was to tell me bad news, I could think of no one better than him.

George Wendt (Norm)?
Motherboy (the band).

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 12:35:05 PM »
George Wendt (Norm)?

Oh, yeah, Norm. Thanks.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 12:36:44 PM »
Seriously, if I had to put money on it, I would wager this info was given to Vince, as he said.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 12:41:08 PM »
Seriously, if I had to put money on it, I would wager this info was given to Vince, as he said.

Why the fuck..should Vince care? Him and Lee went at it not so long ago.. Now he's looking out for him?

He needs to mind his business..

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 12:42:35 PM »
VINCE G IS A GIMMICK ACCOUNT. ROB ZIRCOOLIO ALSO KNOWN AS 240 IS BACK IS THE PERSON USING THAT NAME ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 12:43:26 PM »
I hope no one is surprised by this.  This is par for the coarse for the IFBB, they've been doing it for years, remember Ed Kawak and Olev Annus got lifetime bans back in the early 90's for doing the NABBA worlds..both would compete in IFBB events again, after paying some nice big fines just like the WBF guys-Kawak in the NOC and Annus in the Masters O-if I'm wrong about that sorry.  

the next step is for flex mag to think of some "funny" name like they did with the WBF and beat that drum to death for the next 10 years.  Even if the PDI fails FLex will keep on mentioning them and how they failed just to keep that little tidbit in the back of guys minds.  The IFBB plays dirty, bottom line.

Your FIRED! >:(

funny how you're so vocal about the whole PDI thing shawn.  how much did you benefit from the WBF back in the day.  I'm sure weider payed you some major cash not to go and I'm sure they payed you alot when companies like met-rx started puttin athletes under contract.  All of this didn't happen before the WBF...or don't you remember that?  yeah, I know you probably had a weider contract before the wbf went down but heaven forbid anybody else benefit from anything, every pro that got a deal from the moment the wBF showed up benefited from what they did.  This is the same thing, you should be cheering this on....but then again that would mean you're thinking of someone other than yourself.
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 12:45:16 PM »
VINCE G IS A GIMMICK ACCOUNT. ROB ZIRCOOLIO ALSO KNOWN AS 240 IS BACK IS THE PERSON USING THAT NAME ::)

proof?
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 12:45:35 PM »
Who the fuk is Vince goodrum, to even speak to the mighty Lee Priest? HA! Hes a nobody, that wants to get into the "mix" with the pro bodybuilding community.

Get a life, Vince...better yet, go to the gym, and get a body.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 12:47:17 PM »
You think every account on here is a gimmick account, which makes me think that your one so whos gimmick is sgt.d? do you just use it when youve got something incredibly stupid to say and dont want people to think your real persona is that idiotic?
8) B.B.C. 8)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 12:49:01 PM »
You think every account on here is a gimmick account, which makes me think that your one so whos gimmick is sgt.d? do you just use it when youve got something incredibly stupid to say and dont want people to think your real persona is that idiotic?

I have proof from ronster. ;D  I was joking about the other people mr. know it all :-*