Author Topic: GetBig.com's Question of the Week!  (Read 8395 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: GetBig.com's Question of the Week!
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 04:25:17 PM »
Here's a question I'd actually PAY $50 to hear Ronnie answer truthfully....

(it's actually a three-parter, that should be asked in rapid succession while Ronnie struggles to mumble an answer to the first part)

As someone who loves bodybuilding, how do you feel about all the millions of teenage boys who will be inspired to bodybuild because of you... then eventually quit bodybuilding in frustration due to the unrealistic standard mega-dosing steroid users such as yourself portray?

Why do Gustavo Badell and yourself continually claim to be natural?

Have you no integrity?

The Luke

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 04:27:24 PM »
?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 04:29:42 PM »
Here's a question I'd actually PAY $50 to hear Ronnie answer truthfully....

(it's actually a three-parter, that should be asked in rapid succession while Ronnie struggles to mumble an answer to the first part)

As someone who loves bodybuilding, how do you feel about all the millions of teenage boys who will be inspired to bodybuild because of you... then eventually quit bodybuilding in frustration due to the unrealistic standard mega-dosing steroid users such as yourself portray?

Why do Gustavo Badell and yourself continually claim to be natural?

Have you no integrity?

The Luke

This is wrong. How about folks that are 30? When I was 16, lee Haney was the man, Shawn Ray, etc, dont blame Ronnie for that...it sjust the way pro bodybuilding is, and you eventually leanr- and find out, its not something "to take up" to turn pro... BUT, you can eat like a pro, (very good diet), and train smart (bodybuilders obvoously know how to train) and they can apply this stuff to help them excel in sports, and maybe get scholarships, and who knows how far it can take them...

JMHO

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 04:30:30 PM »
Congrats Luke you are on the Money.Oh wait a minute "what"?????. save you doing it after everyone of my posts.Block.

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »
What do you think and feel about the fact that your catchphrases such as "light weight baby" and "ain't nuthin' but a peanut" is regular catchphrases in thousands of gyms around the world?

it's a catch phrase here in NEWZEALAND at 4 gyms i've been to around the country.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 04:36:17 PM »
Congrats Luke you are on the Money.Oh wait a minute "what"?????. save you doing it after everyone of my posts.Block.
Wrong, Miss Karen. His post was sound, fluid and was easy to read and understand. 9 out of 10 of your posts do neither.
?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 04:39:26 PM »
What do you feel is the greatest overall package you brought to the Olympia, considering size, shape, and conditioning?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 04:40:53 PM »
Thanks Block I already said sorry as English is not my 1st or 2nd language.Sorry teach give me a fuckin break.

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 04:44:41 PM »
Should the challenge round be scrapped and what do you think of someone who only placed third beating the top two bodybuilders in this round..?

Slick Vic

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 04:50:56 PM »
Not a bad idea.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 04:59:42 PM »
It's been dropped.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 05:02:01 PM »
Ronnie,

I understand that you really enjoy the sport and competiting, but are you starting to "feel" that maybe your body your body is starting not to agree? I mean no disrespect. You are a great champion and I have little doubt that you will make it nine this year so best of luck to you.

Steven Wilkins

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 05:18:16 PM »
I think cops SHOULD be able to use whatever would make them be able to perform better ont he field physically.

I'm not saying it's a requirement but lots of cops, especially new generations of cops are very into BBing or fitness. I say let them.

Most of them do anyway...and let's be clear on this. Most cops have so many fkn skeletons in their closets it will knock your fkn socks right off your piggies.

well thanks Ronnie Coleman

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 05:26:31 PM »
Dear Ronnie:

We all know you have a HUGE gut, but it appears that for the past several years King Kamali has been trying desperately to match you in gut size. Unquestionably you're the master when it comes to this, but you have to admit King was impressive in this area at this year's Eurpoa in Dallas, where he looked like he had swallowed a large pumpkin or was about to give birth to a small child!  My question to you, Ronnie, is do you think King will ever catch up to you in gut size, or do you think he will always play second fiddle to you in this ever-important area of development for today's IFBB professional?

Ron: "I am lazy."

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2006, 05:32:02 PM »
Do you at least feel bad for Jay Cutler?

Great question. ;D
I

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 05:49:19 PM »
This is a good one:

Ronnie,

Last year at the MRO, who did you want to pound into chopmeat more, Don Solomon for asking you those same, annoying quesitons over, and over "SO, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BEATEN BY GUSTAVO IN THE CHALLENGE ROUND" OR, GUstavo himself.  ;D

Please do tell. As I was watching last year I thought you were going to pummel one of them, the rage was obvious as i can almost see you spitting fire. Solomon has testicular fortitude, for sure.  ;D

AVBG

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 06:06:06 PM »
Ronnie,

What is your current view of the standard in judging? Are the quality physiques being recognised? What would you like to see changed in the judging criteria?

When you ultimately pass on what do you want your toombstone to read, what legacy do you want to be remembered for?

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2006, 06:11:05 PM »
This is a good one:

Ronnie,

Last year at the MRO, who did you want to pound into chopmeat more, Don Solomon for asking you those same, annoying quesitons over, and over "SO, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BEATEN BY GUSTAVO IN THE CHALLENGE ROUND" OR, GUstavo himself.  ;D

Please do tell. As I was watching last year I thought you were going to pummel one of them, the rage was obvious as i can almost see you spitting fire. Solomon has testicular fortitude, for sure.  ;D

Ronnie can you please punch Dan Solomon in the head for asking you how it feels to be beaten. Although this is not a question, it is a request, it would be good to see. Please video tape.

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2006, 06:13:47 PM »
This is a good one:

Ronnie,

Great Question!  -- After watching the replay, its clear that Big Ron wanted to squash me like a bug.  During that infamous interview, the TV Director's voice was in my ear BEGGING me to "stir it up" between Ronnie and Gustavo.  - After the show, Ronnie and I laughed about it...as he was celebrating his win backstage.  Thankfully Ronnie was a good sport.  -- Close Call  :)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2006, 06:24:33 PM »
Does Ronnie like being referred to as an "Mountain of Ebony Muscle"?
HAHA, RON.....

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2006, 06:27:18 PM »
I hope he doesn't fall asleep while on the air..
I am a mini beast

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2006, 01:46:17 AM »
Will you bring an interpreter to read your speech thsi year

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA, RON.....

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2006, 02:36:18 AM »
Ronnie, what will your plans be should you be de dethroned? Will you try to retgain your crown or retire?
Team Goodrum!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2006, 04:32:21 AM »
Why was my post on the first page removed? I can't remember what my question was but it had something to do with peanuts.  >:( ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2006, 04:53:47 PM »
Ronnie, will you be getting a restraining order against that fat kid who's obsessed with you?
HAHA, RON.....