Author Topic: Muhammad had brought the world only evil and inhuman things says the Pope  (Read 8699 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Muhammad had brought the world only evil and inhuman things says the Pope
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2006, 01:41:53 PM »
What is this island of England you speak of? England isn't an island.

One thing I hate more than illiterate pakis are ignorant pakis.

Whatever, must be eating you alive to have your country being overrun.  ;D Just make sure you don't bring your sorry ass to the states, and if you do, then I'll kick your ass.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2006, 01:44:41 PM »
Whatever, must be eating you alive to have your country being overrun.  ;D Just make sure you don't bring your sorry ass to the states, and if you do, then I'll kick your ass.

I stay in CA during the spring months. Even considering getting an house in LV
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2006, 01:46:17 PM »
What is this island of England you speak of? England isn't an island.

One thing I hate more than illiterate pakis are ignorant pakis.

Well it's definatley not a continent.....  so wat it is?  A Conland?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2006, 01:48:40 PM »
I stay in CA during the spring months. Even considering getting an house in LV

You know loverboy, there are Pakis here too. But instead of psychos they're cokeheads.

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2006, 01:52:40 PM »

Im presuming your American CJ?

If so dont you think that immigration is essentially a side affect of all capitalist countries whose backbone is based around a free market economy?

What I mean is the modern Western world is in effect a victim of it's own success whereby every company in order to survive has to minimise expenditure whilst maximising profits. An essential part of this is by minimising labour expenditure and it is most common for immigrants to be able to fulfill this role.

I looked at the BBC website the other day and In the UK there is alot of talk about former Eastern Block countries joining the EU, when they do this it is easier to come here and work. THe problem is that the average wage in the majority of these countries is around 3000 Euros per year (around £2000) whereas the average wage for an indigeounous Brit is around £19000. Therefore it does not take a genious to realise what will happen in the not too distant future for countries like the UK. I was lead to believe that it was similar in the US with immigration from countries like Mexico?      

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2006, 02:00:18 PM »
Im presuming your American CJ?

If so dont you think that immigration is essentially a side affect of all capitalist countries whose backbone is based around a free market economy?

What I mean is the modern Western world is in effect a victim of it's own success whereby every company in order to survive has to minimise expenditure whilst maximising profits. An essential part of this is by minimising labour expenditure and it is most common for immigrants to be able to fulfill this role.

I looked at the BBC website the other day and In the UK there is alot of talk about former Eastern Block countries joining the EU, when they do this it is easier to come here and work. THe problem is that the average wage in the majority of these countries is around 3000 Euros per year (around £2000) whereas the average wage for an indigeounous Brit is around £19000. Therefore it does not take a genious to realise what will happen in the not too distant future for countries like the UK. I was lead to believe that it was similar in the US with immigration from countries like Mexico?      

I am the son of an immigrant.

Mexicans and other immigrants are a huge part of the US and all capatalist countries, the one's that come over legally anyway. But illegal immigration is bad and arguements for it are bogus because when immigrants are brought over at that fast a pace integration becomes very slow, or almost non-existant.

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2006, 02:10:09 PM »
I am the son of an immigrant.

Mexicans and other immigrants are a huge part of the US and all capatalist countries, the one's that come over legally anyway. But illegal immigration is bad and arguements for it are bogus because when immigrants are brought over at that fast a pace integration becomes very slow, or almost non-existant.

Yeah I agree. There has been a huge influx of immigrants in the UK over the last few years (I read the other day the the UK took more immigrants than any other industrialised country in the world in 2002 and 2003, including the US!)
In the UK right now communities are fragmenting and there is a definate "ghetto-isation" of major towns and cities due to this and also a lack of integration for various social reasons.
I live in one of the fastest growing towns in the UK and you can literaly see the demographics of it changing every month. I don't know why, we have crap weather!

Anyway, Im a newb round here so I will go and check out some other boards, apparently I should be eating iced cream 10 times a day and also saying "epic" or "monster" alot! (JOKING!!!)