Author Topic: To those who think I'm dropping out of the NPC Mountaineer  (Read 13476 times)

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: To those who think I'm dropping out of the NPC Mountaineer
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2008, 07:21:45 AM »

5'11....... :'(  Yeah, I may be light for my height but I definitely now have the right look which was my goal

Serious question, how much did you weigh as a Heavy at the 06 Mountaineer?

Middleweight this time, right?  Did you decide to stick to the plan of doing the Open or are you going to stay in the Juniors class?  I still recommend doing the Juniors...
i

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2008, 12:34:25 PM »
Serious question, how much did you weigh as a Heavy at the 06 Mountaineer?

Middleweight this time, right?  Did you decide to stick to the plan of doing the Open or are you going to stay in the Juniors class?  I still recommend doing the Juniors...

I was 197 pounds at the 06 Mountaineer.  I do intend on moving up to the Open class as now the look I have is basically like day and night to my 2006 appearance  It will definitely be the Middleweight Division now as I obviously won't be near the the 179 pound class. 

I would say that I am feeling great but honestly I'm sore all over completely which is why I haven't been posting as much lately
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2008, 12:36:30 PM »
I was 197 pounds at the 06 Mountaineer.  I do intend on moving up to the Open class as now the look I have is basically like day and night to my 2006 appearance  It will definitely be the Middleweight Division now as I obviously won't be near the the 179 pound class. 

I would say that I am feeling great but honestly I'm sore all over completely which is why I haven't been posting as much lately
hahahha no one believes your lies Vince, the act is old and tired like Visseys mouth in the joint. No one cares for a faggut-guy like yourself bitch.
L

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2008, 01:58:19 PM »
hahahha no one believes your lies Vince, the act is old and tired like Visseys mouth in the joint. No one cares for a faggut-guy like yourself bitch.

Good luck at the Mr Getbig.  You certainly have the edge right now for last place AGAIN!!..... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »
It will be cool seeing you return to the stage, Vince.

If you come in with extremely low body fat and water, you're going to look like a new person compared to the old pics.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2008, 02:14:02 PM »
Vince, I mean this with all due respect (which is none, but I'll humor you)........ you look like shit. You don't have any muscles. I cannot find a hint of vascularity, nor can I locate a single cut or striation. You have no bulges on your body, aside from the bumps on your chest. But it is not muscle.

The people on this forum are very harsh and more often than not, they are complete assholes. But there's no way to pussy foot around the subject or beat around the bush. You look like the last person that should ever step on stage to participate in a bodybuilding competition. I have seen physically disabled bodybuilders who look FAR better than yourself, and I do NOT mean to disrespect the physically disabled because that sort of shit disgusts me. But it does serve well for illustrating my point.

I don't know why you subject yourself to such humiliation. You really look awful, dude. Why? :-X

DDAAAYUUUUUUUUMN

could u slaughter a little harder? ahahha

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2008, 03:38:39 PM »
It will be cool seeing you return to the stage, Vince.

If you come in with extremely low body fat and water, you're going to look like a new person compared to the old pics.

240, I think Vince wants your cock