Author Topic: Predict - Will IFBB really suspend Priest?  (Read 12739 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Predict - Will IFBB really suspend Priest?
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2006, 04:01:44 PM »
of course they will.  why even question it?  Look at thier track record.  All the WBF guys.  Ed Kawak and Olev Annus did the Nabba pro world a few years ago and got lifetime bans.

Lee will be suspended until they decide how much money they want him to pay to get back in, it'll be something outrageous just to make an example of him then he'll start loosing shows to guys he's obviously better than....just ask Aaron Baker about the 95 south beach pro and the ironman.
nasser=piece of shit

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2006, 04:08:02 PM »
hey shawn,hasn't lee won more pro shows than you? ???

ow...feel the burn.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2006, 04:08:40 PM »

Ok you win this round 240....forgot about that
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2006, 04:09:53 PM »
ok you win this round 240....forgot about that

you just make sure to win some muscularity and symmtery rounds this weekend. I got $100 riding on ya!  Any 6-days out pics to show?  Abs cutting thru yet?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2006, 04:17:06 PM »
you just make sure to win some muscularity and symmtery rounds this weekend. I got $100 riding on ya!  Any 6-days out pics to show?  Abs cutting thru yet?

I have to go to the Olive Branch Facility to discuss some business with them.  I just tested their Spash of Sun Instant Tanning Spray w/ bronzer and I looked really good.  It's like Dream Tan but it gives a more richer color, better glow, no speckles in the mix, and at 11.99 its a great price.  So I'll send you some pictures at that time.

I'm also planning to purchase their tanning spray guns and intend on offering stage prep services for local competitors.  I hate sitting at a show not doing anything if I'm not competing so I may as well make some money
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2006, 04:27:47 PM »
I'm also planning to purchase their tanning spray guns and intend on offering stage prep services for local competitors.  I hate sitting at a show not doing anything if I'm not competing so I may as well make some money

As you're hooking that up, see if they need a website!  I pay $25 for each person you send that buys a site :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2006, 04:30:02 PM »
As you're hooking that up, see if they need a website!  I pay $25 for each person you send that buys a site :)

They already have one
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2006, 04:32:05 PM »

I have to go to the Olive Branch Facility to discuss some business with them.  I just tested their Spash of Sun Instant Tanning Spray w/ bronzer and I looked really good.  It's like Dream Tan but it gives a more richer color, better glow, no speckles in the mix, and at 11.99 its a great price.  So I'll send you some pictures at that time.

When you meet with them Melvin, ask them if there is a way to get the oil to give you muscles, erase the fat and fix your mug.  Then you'd have an answer.  And aren't you still the fluffer backstage before the shows.  You said you were making almost $50 a night doing that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2006, 04:41:13 PM »
When you meet with them Melvin, ask them if there is a way to get the oil to give you muscles, erase the fat and fix your mug.  Then you'd have an answer.  And aren't you still the fluffer backstage before the shows.  You said you were making almost $50 a night doing that.

I heard you make 500 dollars for every episode you fill in for Porky Pig on Looney Tunes when he's sick.  I'm not sure how you can squeeze your fat ass through the tunnel and say "That's all folks" but I'm sure its because of good camera work.....
A

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2006, 06:40:51 PM »

I heard you make 500 dollars for every episode you fill in for Porky Pig on Looney Tunes when he's sick.  I'm not sure how you can squeeze your fat ass through the tunnel and say "That's all folks" but I'm sure its because of good camera work.....

jesus christ kid...when are you going to get hit by a fuckin truck already? you're a fucking door-knob.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2006, 06:54:43 PM »
The hypocrisy in PAYING for your yearly IFBB card, then being told you can't earn money outside of any event sanctioned by this organization.....

I met someone last night who compared it to a pimp and his whore.  Go out there, get the fans, promoters, sponsors to spend money to see  the bodybuiler and use him/her to promote their products, bring in ticket sales, etc.  Like the whore, the pimp gets all of the money.  The whore gets maybe enough to eat and if you complain you get BITCHSLAPPED!
The IFBB Pimphand is strong.

Sandra

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2006, 06:57:33 PM »
The hypocrisy in PAYING for your yearly IFBB card, then being told you can't earn money outside of any event sanctioned by this organization.....

I met someone last night who compared it to a pimp and his whore.  Go out there, get the fans, promoters, sponsors to spend money to see  the bodybuiler and use him/her to promote their products, bring in ticket sales, etc.  Like the whore, the pimp gets all of the money.  The whore gets maybe enough to eat and if you complain you get BITCHSLAPPED!
The IFBB Pimphand is strong.

Sandra

lol mac-daddy weider!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2006, 07:39:12 PM »

That was a funny one vince i am cracking up.