Author Topic: Please predict your WW III lineups!  (Read 3531 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Please predict your WW III lineups!
« on: September 16, 2006, 08:54:18 PM »
The way I see it, this would be the match up

Israel
USA
UK
Canada
EU
Mexico
Austrailia
Japan
S. Korea a maybe

VS

Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
China
India
Russia
India
Pakistan
N. Korea

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Please predict your WW III lineups!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 09:08:50 PM »

Israel
USA
UK
Canada
EU
Mexico
Austrailia
Japan
S. Korea a maybe

VS

Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
China
India
Russia
India
Pakistan
N. Korea

Canada...LOL....what the hell are they going to do? Maybe they can hook up with France and send two guys in with a row boat and a pea shooter....LOL!

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »
i don't think russia and china would join forces, the same line up of the but get russia, pakistan, and india out of there

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 09:22:24 PM »
Canada...LOL....what the hell are they going to do? Maybe they can hook up with France and send two guys in with a row boat and a pea shooter....LOL!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 09:33:03 PM »

Israel
USA
UK
Canada
EU
Mexico
Austrailia
Japan
S. Korea a maybe

VS

Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
China
India
Russia
India
Pakistan
N. Korea

looks like we are the U.S. olympic basketball team to the worlds Italian team...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 09:47:43 PM »

Israel
USA
UK
Canada
EU
Mexico
Austrailia
Japan
S. Korea a maybe

VS

Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
China
India
Russia
India
Pakistan
N. Korea

got India on your mind?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 09:51:58 PM »
bwahahahahahaha . . . he's got India, China and Pakistan on the same side . . . monster "I haven't been outside Florida" revelation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 10:02:04 PM »
As long as you're on such a divert the topic gig, I’ll toss in a little humor.... Ann Coulter, demonstrating her firm grasp on recent history, is sure Canada sent troops to Vietnam ::) "Canada used to be one of our most loyal friends and vice-versa. I mean Canada sent troops to Vietnam - was Vietnam less containable and more of a threat than Saddam Hussein?"--Ann Coulter

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 11:22:05 PM »
I hate my species. Why does this have to happen? How come we couldn't learn how to get along yet?

I absolutely hate the human race right now. What can we do? There is some way to find peace. There has to be something we can do to find peace. We have to be able to have some sort of influence over those who control our fate and drag us unwillingly into war. How can we achieve peace?!?! I'm frustrated and am conducting my final thoughts before I go to bed...
~

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 11:23:59 PM »
I hate my species. Why does this have to happen? How come we couldn't learn how to get along yet?

I absolutely hate the human race right now. What can we do? There is some way to find peace. There has to be something we can do to find peace. We have to be able to have some sort of influence over those who control our fate and drag us unwillingly into war. How can we achieve peace?!?! I'm frustrated and am conducting my final thoughts before I go to bed...

with your fine sense of melodrama, you should write your own soap opera . . .

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2006, 11:39:31 PM »

I'm sure I'll be attacked harsly for this but first learn everything you can about why and then inform others.  If we don't understand the nature of the problem we can't even start to talk about "What can we do"

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=12389

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2006, 11:43:07 PM »
Looks interesting Berserker! I skimmed it and bookmarked it. I'm wayyyy too tired to read at this time! I'll pick up on it after in 9 hours or so.
~

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 12:03:42 AM »
I'm sure I'll be attacked harsly for this but first learn everything you can about why and then inform others.  If we don't understand the nature of the problem we can't even start to talk about "What can we do"

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=12389

preach it, broheem. btw, 240 has an MBA . . . do you want to share your educational qualifications/credentials w us? they must be pretty impressive.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 12:25:45 AM »
bwahahahahahaha . . . he's got India, China and Pakistan on the same side . . . monster "I haven't been outside Florida" revelation.
i caught that immediately..india and pakistan on the same side???? no way.

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 09:37:06 AM »
Hey you forgot the Jamaicans, Haitians, and the Africans (Somolians, Sudanese, Chad, etc).......who wants to these lunatics on their side?  These may actually be a huge wild card in WW3.

Why would India not be with the US?  Just curious as to that draft pick.
Sleep Big.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 11:43:51 AM »
Hey you forgot the Jamaicans, Haitians, and the Africans (Somolians, Sudanese, Chad, etc).......who wants to these lunatics on their side?  These may actually be a huge wild card in WW3.

your right, they could be useful to us as the all-important first attack wave. we could attach them to our tanks and planes for protection, and they would be great for night-time suicide missions

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 11:48:16 AM »

Israel
USA
UK
Canada
EU
Mexico
Austrailia
Japan
S. Korea a maybe

VS

Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
China
India
Russia
India
Pakistan
N. Korea

Take india out it,  too many econmic ties with the west that ar4e goriwing every day and there is no way they would fight along side pakistan.

Also very good chance Russia just wants to stay the hell out of it for the same reasons ans india.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 04:35:54 PM »
its true and canada can thank the fucken liberals for the sad fvcken state of our armed forces >:(

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 07:48:44 PM »

Israel
USA
UK
Canada
EU
Mexico
Austrailia
Japan
S. Korea a maybe

VS

Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
China
India
Russia
India
Pakistan
N. Korea

You're crazy. ;)

No way Russia, China, India and USA are going to fight each other.

If there will be a WW III, it will be the war between the Islamic world and the Western World, where Russia will be included (example the Cechnya conflict) on the side of the West. Venezuela, and other catholic countries aren't going to side with the MUSLIMS...

Read Samuel P Huntington's "Clash of the Civilizations" for reference, I even think one of the members here uploaded it as a pdf. should be on the general board. I strongly urge you to actually read that book. Was one of the books I recommened you awhile back.

Indonesia will be one of the key areas. One of the biggest countries in the world, and lots of Muslims.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 07:58:45 PM »
You're crazy. ;)

No way Russia, China, India and USA are going to fight each other.

If there will be a WW III, it will be the war between the Islamic world and the Western World, where Russia will be included (example the Cechnya conflict) on the side of the West. Venezuela, and other catholic countries aren't going to side with the MUSLIMS...

Read Samuel P Huntington's "Clash of the Civilizations" for reference, I even think one of the members here uploaded it as a pdf. should be on the general board. I strongly urge you to actually read that book. Was one of the books I recommened you awhile back.

Indonesia will be one of the key areas. One of the biggest countries in the world, and lots of Muslims.

YIP
Zack

i couldn't agree more

no way would a mozzie fight for a christian

just woudn't happen

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 08:08:31 PM »

UK

EU

FYI, UK is part of the European Union (EU).

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2007, 06:53:02 AM »

Israel
USA
UK
Canada
EU
Mexico
Austrailia
Japan
S. Korea a maybe

VS

Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
China
India
Russia
India
Pakistan
N. Korea

UK is part of the EU.

India is part of the Commonwealth, and more importantly, is feuding with Pakistan.

Why would India and Pakistan join sides in a war?

The reason both of those nations got nuclear weapons, was because they are feuding.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 07:02:40 AM »
hahahah pakistan and india on the same side..hahah..there would be world war 4 if they both joined sides..they would be throwing bombs on each other rather than fighting with the real enemies
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 07:37:27 AM »
We should invade China alone for eating cats and dogs.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 07:44:13 AM »

When we are all blown to pieces I'm sure it will be very peaceful. Damn I wish I was a cockroach.