Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there  (Read 27868 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there
« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2006, 11:43:13 AM »
Jaejonna..Monster career.AHH lets see 5 pro shows aout of this camp --4 1st pl wins.
The NOC with VIC M ,THE GNC and the Europa with FREEMAN-1ST-PL,AND tHE ARNOLD WITH A FEMALE.IM NOTWITH FREEMAN  ''MY CHOICE''I at this time have other projects..read the book.''
Im moving on to other things.We wish him well,and I have the right to say whatever I want as you.
Im planting my flag''RIGHT THE F-CK HERE''.nycbull we must hook up for pizza when im in town.Fired ive
Been retired for the most part since 98.Jajonna I will be fine...its you im worried about..you have twatidess get well soon ,The Trainer.''Thug Training'' 8)

From the enscription of letters and words I transplated it to be this:

You take credit for Victor's NOC and GNC , Freemans Europa and some random first place Arnold win in Female BB.... hahaha you sound like an idiot here, i cant wait for pics to surface showing this butt munch in all his glory!! hahah

Retired since 98? You havent been workin for 8 years!! hahahah get a job and give Toney his computer back.
L

profreeman

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2006, 12:06:40 PM »
Ja jonna jerkoff.Listen to me everyone already knows.The ones dont know are ''fans like you.Jerkoff.peaon. ::)The Trainer

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »
Im freemans trainer

IM NOT WITH FREEMAN  ''MY CHOICE''I at this time have other projects..read the book.'' Im moving on to other things.We wish him well

???

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #228 on: September 22, 2006, 12:17:33 PM »
hahahahahahah

I can crush you if i please!!! Your all over the place, you dont want to be jaejowned mr. tough guy. trust me on this one. Im in the industry, I have an insider edge!! Lets just say I tell the guy who tells the guy who tells the guy to tell chick to say something !!
L

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #229 on: September 22, 2006, 12:18:26 PM »
'let me clear this up 'first THE REASON WHY IM USING PRO FREEMANS HANDLE BECAUSE IT IS LOCKED IN MY P.C.

No, the reason you're using ProFreeman's handle is because you're a complete moron. See the "logout" button up towards the top of the screen? That's how you "UNLOCK"  ;D your P.C. HAHAHA. Once you do that try hitting the "Register" button and creating your highly anticipated "THUG TRAINING" account. I can see them lining up around the corner to work with you. What a mental giant....

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: September 22, 2006, 12:18:39 PM »
Ja jonna jerkoff.Listen to me everyone already knows.The ones dont know are ''fans like you.Jerkoff.peaon. ::)The Trainer
you should get together with KingNoli and C-swole and have a shit talking contest.

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: September 22, 2006, 12:22:11 PM »

You take credit for Victor's NOC and GNC

BTW, I was there for both of those shows. Why, because I was visiting a friend by the name of Chris Aceto. You know, the guy who REALLY prepared Victor for both of those shows? THUG TRAINING... lol

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #232 on: September 22, 2006, 12:54:59 PM »
nycbull we must hook up for pizza when im in town.

cool dude.

ya know, these skinny anglos in their Gap tank tops eatin bolonga sandwiches are actually thrilled to be exchangin words with a real thug like you, believe me, they would kill to hang with you.

profreeman

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: September 22, 2006, 01:12:18 PM »
Wow Now for sure I'm gonna clear the air.Bro funny last 7 weeks of the ..PREP for N.O.C Bg VIC was
Under my direction 'ask him and Vic Munoz proedge .5weeks out again Vic under my direction''diet and supp direction for the G.N.C I never took credit never asked was happy Vic won and thats what that was about.''ON THE REAL I along with pro edge helped get Vic qualified at the N.Y PRO.BG Steve;s show.
Vic is so tough''the toughest''lost 61 lbs in 6 weeks not the best ..but good enough to 'qualify for MR O.
Then started working with Freeman--26lbs of muscle in 20 or so months another beast.I'm not here to ever
Take credit for anything I have not 'literally busted my ass for the person I'm working with.I don't post
On this site. Only on 'Milo's site''under the myth..I'm not like that when its about credit. I'm so proud of my
Work with the baddest bodybuilders of this day..say what you want .I'm keeping it 1000 percent real.
I have nothing to prove,but that is the truth .I want no credit but the truth is the truth.I luv the sport.
Ive been with the N P C forever and ifbb,like I said wait till you read the book.ASK MILOS. IS HE EVER WRONG.The thing was Vic was on my diet because he stopped listening to Cris at that point...7weeks out.
Kool but thats the balls ass truth..ask ''CHAD himself''The guru knows like him hate him 'Chad knows all.
Milo's 'never wrong... this.The truth shall set yee free having fun learning how to build monsters 1 at a time,Im out peace,The Myth guess who.....The Trainer who is that swishhhhhhh.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #234 on: September 22, 2006, 01:17:32 PM »
Did you pay membership fees at Vics Gym ? Did you get your money back when the bank renegged its loan and took all the equipment back?
L

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: September 24, 2006, 07:29:25 AM »
i was in vic's gym the membership was only 125 at the end