Author Topic: Will Lee be suspended or not?  (Read 23451 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Will Lee be suspended or not?
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2006, 05:50:02 PM »
Hence the reason for a delay on a decision as they are obviously consulting legal advice over this matter, you have to look at the big picture here , If they let lee compete then the flood gates are open on there monoply , but if they suspend him they will most certainty have a legal battle to contend with , which will not be a cut and dry case for them due to there lack luster ability to uphold there rules and there poor wording of such rulings , so potentially this is a huge decision for them as it has the potential to change the format of probodybuilding as we have come to know it today !!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2006, 05:54:19 PM »
Now that can only be a good thing.IMO.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2006, 06:20:01 PM »
Look, popular Bob was warning Lee what the deal was. There was no confusion. Now that the rule has been broken what will the IFBB do? Obviously the puppet can't talk for himself so is left dangling like a clown. You gotta love the way the IFBB look after their own.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2006, 06:32:53 PM »
Look, popular Bob was warning Lee what the deal was. There was no confusion. Now that the rule has been broken what will the IFBB do? Obviously the puppet can't talk for himself so is left dangling like a clown. You gotta love the way the IFBB look after their own.                                           

Ahhh yes but by his own admission Chic has no say or ability to influence say on this matter and he also didn't know where lee would stand by the letter of the law in this matter so Chic's advice was purely based on assumption as is every one,s else's , so Chic was basically siding with the IFBB on this matter rather than just being honest and saying , "Shit Dude I have absolutely no idea what will happen here" rather than be so convinced on his stance (based on his position as the athletes rep) on the matter !!

Jayhawk

• Getbig II
  • The Heavy Metal Jayhawk
« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2006, 06:48:26 PM »
I have given this some thought as a fan. Please allow me to add my 2 cents...

Bob, I have great respect for you and am a big fan. But I am disappointed that you do not represent Lee in this matter. You are supposed to be the athletes rep. Yes, Lee broke the rule and is subject to punishment. But I think it is incumbent on you to make sure the punishment is the least possible. In this matter, you look like a shill for the IFBB blue blazers and not a rep for the athlete.

Lee, I also have great respect for you. You are my favorite BB. I love your outspoken personality as well as your physique. And you have a cool accent! Come back to the IFBB if they allow you to. You are a fan favorite. But don't take this to court. You will give the IFBB an undeserved black eye among the 'regular' people. We should all try to bring fans into the sport, not just appeal to those that already are. It's bad enough that we as an industry have to deal with the Titus/Ryan murder drama. (i digress...Craig is going to give this sport a big black eye. He does not look good in interviews, he comes off as a self-centered jerk. He shows that he is a total moron by firing his legal team for having the temerity to tell him to STFU. I bet his next lawyer tells him to "be quiet". then he'll get fired, then the next and the next and so on....end digression) We need more "good" guys to appeal to the masses. Lee, you made your point. You have bloodied the nose of the IFBB, but leave it at that. Be a voice within the IFBB and act for change within the system. You and Bob should be on the same page on many of the issues that you have.

Are Lee's complaints really THAT outrageous? We all know this federation is not centered around the athletes. C'mon, anyone out of the top 10 at the marquee event of our sport, where everyone has to earn their entry, didn't even get a dime until last year? C'mon people, that is a sign of a minor league sport that is NOT ready for prime time.

My friends, isn't this the kind of backstabbing and politicking that we were complaining about in last weeks PBW regarding the Magazine Wars? We need to work together as fans and athletes and IFBB brass and suppliment companies and media groups and websites to grow our beloved sport. Yes, a little personality and conflict is fun and builds excitement. But when you get down to suspensions, lawyers, courts, etc...it's too much and can only damage our sport's reputation in the outside world.

WE NEED TO BRING IN NEW, OUTSIDE FANS TO GROW THIS SPORT!

To the IFBB head honchos, fine Lee and let him in the to the Big Show. Lee is a marquee name in this sport. Additionally, he is one of the few pros who actually has a life outside the industry. A real, visible presence outside the sport with his racing. I guarantee you (Lee, back me up on this) that any story about Lee in the racing media (magazine, web sites, word of mouth by racing fans) mentions that he is a professional bodybuilder. That builds interest outside the narrow confines of the sport.

Lets face it, this sport and industry is pretty small and insular. You know each other, you talk to each other, you sleep with each other, you marry each other, you interview each other, you rat on each other, you don't rat each other, you (rarely) kill each other... We don't attract many outside fans. We don't get any play on ESPN or ESPN 2 or ESPN 8 "the ocho". (Even if there were an ESPN 8, would pro BB be on it?) We have very few crossover athletes. Arnold certainly is. Lou is still famous. Can we include Triple H? Roided up baseball players don't bring people to the sport. (perhaps outside of the interview Canseco did on PBW.)

Lee is one of the few athletes with crossover potential. Im sorry, but Ronnie is not well spoken nor articulate as the champion in our sport. (Is everyone on crack, Ronnie? How very middle-school-playground of you.) Jay seems nice, but he doesn't seem to have a dynamic personality for media presentation. Dexter seems like a personable, media friendly pro. We have great diversity in our sport, except for maybe Asians. We need to use that to our advantage. Gunter would be a great draw. (Muscular, tall, good smile, exotic accent, very Arnold-like.) Maybe he could get some face time on network TV via Kim Lyons' reality show on NBC, The Biggest Loser.

Look how many regular folks go the Expo at the Arnold. This is where the new fan base will come from. One of the great things about having it in Columbus, Ohio is that the event takes over the town for a week. It is the biggest event in the region. Local media, government officials, local tourism officials, etc. put their muscle (no pun intended) and influence behind event. You get crossover fans from the other sport at the Arnold Weekend, but the centerpiece of the whole giant event is the Men's Professional Bodybuilding. I imagine that by comparison, the Olympia gets lost in the hustle and bustle of Vegas. I have been to the Arnold and seen this first hand. I have not been to the O, but I can imagine it is only one of many events in Vegas that it has to compete for publicity. Do local Vegas residents come to the Olympia, or is it just BB fans who travel from far across the fruited plain and the world? I know for a fact that the Arnold draws in a huge number of "regular" citizens and that gives our sport important exposure not to mention Arnold's drawing power. Thank god Arnold still shows up for the event and isn't just a name on the sign.

We need to keep our eye on the long term viability of the sport and work on bringing new fans into the sport. Isn't this why we introduced Fitness and then Figure? To broaden the appeal of the sport? Lee has great crossover drawing power with the racing fans. He is one of the few crossover athletes in this sport. It is especially important to strike while the iron is hot as Lee had a great year in racing. He is sure to bring in fans for this show. (Name one competitor who can draw more outside fans to the O this year) If he isn't there to compete, we will lose potential fans. Not to mention that if Lee is punished too harshly, he may leave the IFBB all together, which would be a loss of a marquee name.

I don't think this small sport can survive having two excusive federations. That dilutes the talent pool and you don't compete against ALL of the best BBers. It would be like boxing with three separate organizations. Who is the champion? The IFBB should remove the exclusivity clause. If the athletes are to be treated as independent contractors rather than as paid members of the IFBB, then they should be allowed to compete where they want. Competition can only strengthen the sport. We, of all people, understand that growth comes via working against resistance and pushing your limits and going outside your comfort zone. But I fear that the IFBB doesn't want resistance or competition and doesn't want to change and improve. They feel comfortable as a monopoly and therefore won't feel compelled to work on improving the mass appeal of the sport. Go ahead IFBB, keep doing the same routine over and over and wonder why you don't grow...

Thanks for your attention,
Jayhawk

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2006, 07:20:27 PM »
Bob... In this matter In ALL matters, you look like a shill for the IFBB blue blazers and not a rep for the athlete.

Fixed.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2006, 07:57:29 PM »
I have given this some thought as a fan. Please allow me to add my 2 cents...

Bob, I have great respect for you and am a big fan. But I am disappointed that you do not represent Lee in this matter. You are supposed to be the athletes rep. Yes, Lee broke the rule and is subject to punishment. But I think it is incumbent on you to make sure the punishment is the least possible. In this matter, you look like a shill for the IFBB blue blazers and not a rep for the athlete.

Lee, I also have great respect for you. You are my favorite BB. I love your outspoken personality as well as your physique. And you have a cool accent! Come back to the IFBB if they allow you to. You are a fan favorite. But don't take this to court. You will give the IFBB an undeserved black eye among the 'regular' people. We should all try to bring fans into the sport, not just appeal to those that already are. It's bad enough that we as an industry have to deal with the Titus/Ryan murder drama. (i digress...Craig is going to give this sport a big black eye. He does not look good in interviews, he comes off as a self-centered jerk. He shows that he is a total moron by firing his legal team for having the temerity to tell him to STFU. I bet his next lawyer tells him to "be quiet". then he'll get fired, then the next and the next and so on....end digression) We need more "good" guys to appeal to the masses. Lee, you made your point. You have bloodied the nose of the IFBB, but leave it at that. Be a voice within the IFBB and act for change within the system. You and Bob should be on the same page on many of the issues that you have.

Are Lee's complaints really THAT outrageous? We all know this federation is not centered around the athletes. C'mon, anyone out of the top 10 at the marquee event of our sport, where everyone has to earn their entry, didn't even get a dime until last year? C'mon people, that is a sign of a minor league sport that is NOT ready for prime time.

My friends, isn't this the kind of backstabbing and politicking that we were complaining about in last weeks PBW regarding the Magazine Wars? We need to work together as fans and athletes and IFBB brass and suppliment companies and media groups and websites to grow our beloved sport. Yes, a little personality and conflict is fun and builds excitement. But when you get down to suspensions, lawyers, courts, etc...it's too much and can only damage our sport's reputation in the outside world.

To the IFBB head honchos, fine Lee and let him in the to the Big Show. Lee is a marquee name in this sport. Additionally, he is one of the few pros who actually has a life outside the industry. A real, visible presence outside the sport with his racing. I guarantee you (Lee, back me up on this) that any story about Lee in the racing media (magazine, web sites, word of mouth by racing fans) mentions that he is a professional bodybuilder. That builds interest outside the narrow confines of the sport.

Lets face it, this sport and industry is pretty small and insular. You know each other, you talk to each other, you sleep with each other, you marry each other, you interview each other, you rat on each other, you don't rat each other, you (rarely) kill each other... We don't attract many outside fans. We don't get any play on ESPN or ESPN 2 or ESPN 8 "the ocho". (Even if there were an ESPN 8, would pro BB be on it?) We have very few crossover athletes. Arnold certainly is. Lou is still famous. Can we include Triple H? Roided up baseball players don't bring people to the sport. (perhaps outside of the interview Canseco did on PBW.)

Lee is one of the few athletes with crossover potential. Im sorry, but Ronnie is not well spoken nor articulate as the champion in our sport. (Is everyone on crack, Ronnie? How very middle-school-playground of you.) Jay seems nice, but he doesn't seem to have a dynamic personality for media presentation. Dexter seems like a personable, media friendly pro. We have great diversity in our sport, except for maybe Asians. We need to use that to our advantage. Gunter would be a great draw. (Muscular, tall, good smile, exotic accent, very Arnold-like.) Maybe he could get some face time on network TV via Kim Lyons' reality show on NBC, The Biggest Loser.

Look how many regular folks go the Expo at the Arnold. This is where the new fan base will come from. One of the great things about having it in Columbus, Ohio is that the event takes over the town for a week. It is the biggest event in the region. Local media, government officials, local tourism officials, etc. put their muscle (no pun intended) and influence behind event. You get crossover fans from the other sport at the Arnold Weekend, but the centerpiece of the whole giant event is the Men's Professional Bodybuilding. I imagine that by comparison, the Olympia gets lost in the hustle and bustle of Vegas. I have been to the Arnold and seen this first hand. I have not been to the O, but I can imagine it is only one of many events in Vegas that it has to compete for publicity. Do local Vegas residents come to the Olympia, or is it just BB fans who travel from far across the fruited plain and the world? I know for a fact that the Arnold draws in a huge number of "regular" citizens and that gives our sport important exposure not to mention Arnold's drawing power. Thank god Arnold still shows up for the event and isn't just a name on the sign.

We need to keep our eye on the long term viability of the sport and work on bringing new fans into the sport. Isn't this why we introduced Fitness and then Figure? To broaden the appeal of the sport? Lee has great crossover drawing power with the racing fans. He is one of the few crossover athletes in this sport. It is especially important to strike while the iron is hot as Lee had a great year in racing. He is sure to bring in fans for this show. (Name one competitor who can draw more outside fans to the O this year) If he isn't there to compete, we will lose potential fans. Not to mention that if Lee is punished too harshly, he may leave the IFBB all together, which would be a loss of a marquee name.

I don't think this small sport can survive having two excusive federations. That dilutes the talent pool and you don't compete against ALL of the best BBers. It would be like boxing with three separate organizations. Who is the champion? The IFBB should remove the exclusivity clause. If the athletes are to be treated as independent contractors rather than as paid members of the IFBB, then they should be allowed to compete where they want. Competition can only strengthen the sport. We, of all people, understand that growth comes via working against resistance and pushing your limits and going outside your comfort zone. But I fear that the IFBB doesn't want resistance or competition and doesn't want to change and improve. They feel comfortable as a monopoly and therefore won't feel compelled to work on improving the mass appeal of the sport. Go ahead IFBB, keep doing the same routine over and over and wonder why you don't grow...

Thanks for your attention,
Jayhawk

I AGREE...VERY GOOD POST.

LEE

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2006, 07:59:12 PM »
VERY LONG POST , BUT VERY GOOD , dont you work ?? :D

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2006, 09:38:17 PM »
if the ifbb had any brains they would let guys compete both PDI and IFBB and then just put them last, not extremly obvious but within reason, if they go head to head they will lose face in court and maybe the whole court case. Court action then would have to be instigated by the athlete which would be costly as proving that your being overlooked  and  its effecting your earning capacity would be hard and costly to prove in court especially with the way the judging criteria is set.

I think they will let him compete and that he will place out of the top 10, if their smart but im all for Lee and the PDI, we need a change.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2006, 09:55:52 PM »
The IFBB has a proud history of placing recalcitrant athletes in 8th place.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2006, 11:29:12 PM »
Jayhawk, long but excellent post!  Lets all send a copy to the IFBB!
It hasn't helped...

BIG SEAN

• Getbig I
  • SEPERATE THE MEN FROM THE BOYZ..SIZE MATTERS...
« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2006, 04:18:23 AM »

Lee,

Good luck with everything my man...After getting a chance to talk with you and meet you Saturday,Reguardless of what others may think of you,I have the upmost RESPECT for you my man...For you to overcome everything that you was faced with and still show up in that shape shows your character...I honestly didnt think you could pull it off but when we where pumping up and getting ready for judging and you came back in my area and started pumping up,I new that it was your Show....So when they called me out with you and SAMI in the 1st callout,I new it was gonna be a dog fight and I BELONGED ON A PRO STAGE......Both of you guys are DEFINETELY TRUE PROFESSIONALS....My biggest Thrill like I told you was just to be competing against you....I doubted like everyone else that you would compete but you made me a believer Champ...Keep your head up and stay on your diet,I can only imagine how u will look if they do allow you to compete...You dont worry about the delay with the IFFBB INFORMING you of there Decision....There gonna make you SWEAT but you already sweated this long just Man up for another week and even if they dont Allow you to Compete,Atleast you Showed the World that you are Independent and you make your OWN DECISIONS..I LIKE THAT....JUST LIKE BIG SEAN,I'M MY OWN BOSS....I dont work or compete for anyone OTHER THEN BIG SEAN....Keep being REAL LEE and stand by your words in ACTIONS...ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE...Overall LEE I AGREE as many in attendance that I should have been top 3 but like you said,I had many doubters and haters that I made believers that night....Plus i could have been harder like SAMI said...GOOD-LUCK and i will see you in VEGAS at the EXPO....Let me know if you need any backup...lol...IFFBB is gonna JUMP YOU LEE....STAY STRONG...
BIG SEAN
"BIG SEAN"

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2006, 04:28:49 AM »
Jayhawk makes a geat point, but let me add:

Lee is one of the few athletes with crossover potential. Im sorry, but Ronnie is not well spoken nor articulate as the champion in our sport. (Is everyone on crack, Ronnie? How very middle-school-playground of you.) Jay seems nice, but he doesn't seem to have a dynamic personality for media presentation. Dexter seems like a personable, media friendly pro. We have great diversity in our sport, except for maybe Asians. We need to use that to our advantage. Gunter would be a great draw. (Muscular, tall, good smile,         ccent, very Arnold-like.) Maybe he could get some face time on network TV via Kim Lyons' reality show on NBC, The Biggest Loser.

Look how many regular folks go the Expo at the Arnold. This is where the new fan base will come from. One of the great things about having it in Columbus, Ohio is that the event takes over the town for a week. It is the biggest event in the region. Local media, government officials, local tourism officials, etc. put their muscle (no pun intended) and influence behind event. You get crossover fans from the other sport at the Arnold Weekend, but the centerpiece of the whole giant event is the Men's Professional Bodybuilding. I imagine that by comparison, the Olympia gets lost in the hustle and bustle of Vegas. I have been to the Arnold and seen this first hand. I have not been to the O, but I can imagine it is only one of many events in Vegas that it has to compete for publicity. Do local Vegas residents come to the Olympia, or is it just BB fans who        from far across the fruited plain and the world? I know for a fact that the Arnold draws in a huge number of "regular" citizens and that gives our sport important exposure not to mention Arnold's drawing power. Thank god Arnold still shows up for the event and isn't just a name on the sign.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: September 21, 2006, 04:31:04 AM »

Lee,

Good luck with everything my man...After getting a chance to talk with you and meet you Saturday,Reguardless of what others may think of you,I have the upmost RESPECT for you my man...For you to overcome everything that you was faced with and still show up in that shape shows your character...I honestly didnt think you could pull it off but when we where pumping up and getting ready for judging and you came back in my area and started pumping up,I new that it was your Show....So when they called me out with you and SAMI in the 1st callout,I new it was gonna be a dog fight and I BELONGED ON A PRO STAGE......Both of you guys are DEFINETELY TRUE PROFESSIONALS....My biggest Thrill like I told you was just to be competing against you....I doubted like everyone else that you would compete but you made me a believer Champ...Keep your head up and stay on your diet,I can only imagine how u will look if they do allow you to compete...You dont worry about the delay with the IFFBB INFORMING you of there Decision....There gonna make you SWEAT but you already sweated this long just Man up for another week and even if they dont Allow you to Compete,Atleast you Showed the World that you are Independent and you make your OWN DECISIONS..I LIKE THAT....JUST LIKE BIG SEAN,I'M MY OWN BOSS....I dont work or compete for anyone OTHER THEN BIG SEAN....Keep being REAL LEE and stand by your words in ACTIONS...ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE...Overall LEE I AGREE as many in attendance that I should have been top 3 but like you said,I had many doubters and haters that I made believers that night....Plus i could have been harder like SAMI said...GOOD-LUCK and i will see you in VEGAS at the EXPO....Let me know if you need any backup...lol...IFFBB is gonna JUMP YOU LEE....STAY STRONG...
BIG SEAN

Thank you Sean.I will see you in Vegas maybe we can go get a big big meal..... :)

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2006, 04:36:56 AM »
Mr Lee, are you still dieting?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: September 21, 2006, 05:25:50 AM »
Mr Lee, are you still dieting?

Yes ummm  sort of yeah.... had a few days of good eating now trying to pull it back in :)

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: September 21, 2006, 05:33:46 AM »
Yes ummm  sort of yeah.... had a few days of good eating now trying to pull it back in :)
Sounds like the Adonis diet!  All thats missing from that table are Little Debbies!!! They are the BEST! :)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #217 on: September 21, 2006, 05:35:02 AM »
To be honest I am worried about Lee being in Vegas! It is the home of the quickie marriage and with Lee's history....not good
Here comes the money shot

BIG SEAN

• Getbig I
  • SEPERATE THE MEN FROM THE BOYZ..SIZE MATTERS...
« Reply #218 on: September 21, 2006, 05:38:10 AM »
Lee u got it my man..All them Cheap buffets,You can count me in to grab something to eat be4 the end of the weekend....I'm going down there for business only and I'm not even planning on attending the show at all....So if you dont compete lets hook up Friday after the EXPO and hit a ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET or do u prefer KFC?LOL....Let me know my man......Heres a shot of us in the 1st callout doing our quarter turns.....
BIG SEAN
"BIG SEAN"

destroyer69

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: September 21, 2006, 05:49:41 AM »
Jayhawk makes a geat point, but let me add:

Lee is one of the few athletes with crossover potential. Im sorry, but Ronnie is not well spoken nor articulate as the champion in our sport. (Is everyone on crack, Ronnie? How very middle-school-playground of you.) Jay seems nice, but he doesn't seem to have a dynamic personality for media presentation. Dexter seems like a personable, media friendly pro. We have great diversity in our sport, except for maybe Asians. We need to use that to our advantage. Gunter would be a great draw. (Muscular, tall, good smile,         ccent, very Arnold-like.) Maybe he could get some face time on network TV via Kim Lyons' reality show on NBC, The Biggest Loser.

Look how many regular folks go the Expo at the Arnold. This is where the new fan base will come from. One of the great things about having it in Columbus, Ohio is that the event takes over the town for a week. It is the biggest event in the region. Local media, government officials, local tourism officials, etc. put their muscle (no pun intended) and influence behind event. You get crossover fans from the other sport at the Arnold Weekend, but the centerpiece of the whole giant event is the Men's Professional Bodybuilding. I imagine that by comparison, the Olympia gets lost in the hustle and bustle of Vegas. I have been to the Arnold and seen this first hand. I have not been to the O, but I can imagine it is only one of many events in Vegas that it has to compete for publicity. Do local Vegas residents come to the Olympia, or is it just BB fans who        from far across the fruited plain and the world? I know for a fact that the Arnold draws in a huge number of "regular" citizens and that gives our sport important exposure not to mention Arnold's drawing power. Thank god Arnold still shows up for the event and isn't just a name on the sign.

This is a great post!!!

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: September 21, 2006, 06:26:27 AM »
Great post Jayhawk, to bad Bob and Shawn have disappeared and can't read it.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2006, 06:27:55 AM »
Lee u got it my man..All them Cheap buffets,You can count me in to grab something to eat be4 the end of the weekend....I'm going down there for business only and I'm not even planning on attending the show at all....So if you dont compete lets hook up Friday after the EXPO and hit a ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET or do u prefer KFC?LOL....Let me know my man......Heres a shot of us in the 1st callout doing our quarter turns.....
BIG SEAN

You got a deal see you there.
MMMMMMMMMMM  FOOD.
Lee

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2006, 06:32:22 AM »
Lee, have you called Jim Manion any more on your possible suspension and have you talked to anyone else in the IFBB or are all of them hiding now.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2006, 07:26:03 AM »
The IFBB email is info@IFBB.com... It always helps to voice your opinion. If your in support of Lee, definitley write. NOW!!

If someone knows of a better email to write to please post?

artie

• Getbig II
  • Let's roll!
« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2006, 07:34:44 AM »
http://www.ifbb.com/ifbbpro/contact.htm

Jim Manion
Chairman
IFBB Professional League
P.O. Box 3224
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
USA 15230