Author Topic: Time: This is how US will attack Iran  (Read 4258 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Time: This is how US will attack Iran
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 04:09:55 PM »
US Iran attack plans went directly to White House - NOT Pentagon as is the norm

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 09:09:54 PM »
i think it would be cool if japan surpised everyone and pre-emptively struck N korea. they are sick of getting 'test launches' in their general direction and have mentioned preemptive strikes as a possiblity.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2006, 12:47:41 AM »
I guess you need to be reminded that Blair's Political Career is in the shitter for his Iraq choices... You're withdrawing troops from Iraq even though the situation is getting worse.  Will the next person after Blair put his career on the line by sending more troops?

Here's why, and this opinion is after your 7/7:

"A majority of Britons believe Tony Blair government's foreign policy has increased the risk of terror attacks and want the country to distance itself from America and set a timetable for troop withdrawal from Iraq, an opinion poll has found.Nearly three quarters of the public (73 per cent) believe that the risk of terror attacks on Britain had increased significantly due to the government's foreign policy, especially its support for the Iraq invasion and refusal to demand a ceasefire by Israel in the recent war against Hezbollah in Lebanon, the poll published in the Times found.

Sixty-two per cent agree that "in order to reduce the risk of future terror attacks, the Government should change its policy, in particular by distancing itself from America, being more critical of Israel and declaring a timetable for withdrawing from Iraq".

Women (66 per cent) and Liberal Democrat voters (74 per cent) agree with this view particularly strongly.
"-- Poll taken with 1,502 adults on September 6, 2006
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the UK, an opinion poll in the Times newspaper this week found that 51% of those questioned saw Tony Blair as a US poodle - although 47% trusted him to do the right thing. An overwhelming 86% wanted more time for weapons inspections, and only 25% thought enough evidence had been found to justify a war.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The poll points to what will one day be regarded by historians as Blair's great error: his decision to align himself unflinchingly with the U.S. neoconservatives in their "war on terror."

Opposition parties said that the government was in "meltdown," as it grappled with a wave of resignations over Blair's continuing leadership

-----------------------------------

Hey Nordic, Did you get that memo  LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_memo

I believe it was the great Churchhill that stated something along the lines of---"always stand by america"....Or some shit like that...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2006, 03:40:31 AM »
I believe it was the great Churchhill that stated something along the lines of---"always stand by america"....Or some shit like that...

He was also best buddies with Roosevelt. These British appeaser who I have to class as my countrymen are sick appeasers >:(

And yes 240, strategic bombing of NK nuclear facilities would be ok with me.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2006, 08:10:34 AM »
And yes 240, strategic bombing of NK nuclear facilities would be ok with me.

Groovy.  So tell me the criteria you have for killing people in other sovergn nations.  This will put the U.S. into 4 simultaneous wars.   Should we add more countries with weapons agendas on the list too?

Jeez man, do you hear what you're saying?  For the past 60 years, countries with weapons ambitions have been dealt with by the UN, and we've had a total of what, 6, 7 nuclear poswers?  Why does the US suddenly get the job of bombing 4+ countries?  And what about the fact that NK missiles will soon be coasting into Hawaii and Cali?