Author Topic: Iranian President to hold 'Major News Conference" in NYC, Thursday AM  (Read 7572 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Iranian President to hold 'Major News Conference" in NYC, Thursday AM
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 10:29:35 AM »
I dont think your getting it.. we have all the necessary goods that were needed for the hurricane victims. Unless iran was going to fly in themselves on their own helicopters/boats/flying rugs then thats a different story (which wasnt the case)... Getting the supplies to the victims is the issue that i think u are having a problem with and how long it took....

We didn't have enough men or enough supplies to cover a disaster zone of 90,000 square miles.  Times like those, you accept the help of other countries with resources that can help.  Instead, we held our head high in DC and let people die in the south.  Pride kills.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 10:53:42 AM »
You really think this jerkoff offered anything.  He could have given several million to the relief fund, eh--- and didn't.  He was sitting on his flying carpet thanking allah that thats less zionists that he has to kill, and how opec can increase fuel prices to make him rich.  And they did....

Who gave this queer a visa to enter the U.S? 
Most are all show no go!

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 10:57:57 AM »
You really think this jerkoff offered anything.  He could have given several million to the relief fund, eh--- and didn't.  He was sitting on his flying carpet thanking allah that thats less zionists that he has to kill, and how opec can increase fuel prices to make him rich.  And they did....

Who gave this queer a visa to enter the U.S? 

Good point, money talks, bullshit walks.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2006, 01:19:25 PM »
Iran's UN ambassador says that President Ahmadinejad will hold 'major newsconference' in NYC Thursday AM at UN headquarters...

It is widely believed that at this news conference, the leader will be presenting evidence to the world that the US played a critical role in the 9/11 attacks.

This is big.  No matter what you believe happened on 9/11, things are seriously going to get messy because of this. 

Bump.  Oh, and:   ::)

;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2006, 01:31:36 PM »
Bump.  Oh, and:   ::)

;D

I missed the press conference.

What was the evidence?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2006, 01:39:20 PM »
I missed the press conference.

What was the evidence?

YIP
Zack

Well, here is a link to the transcript of the press conference.  I skimmed it and didn't see anything about a 9/11 conspiracy.  Imagine that.   

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/21/AR2006092100829.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2006, 02:44:04 PM »
i am building the mrgetbig gallery so i can't read it all right now.  no 911 info. bummer.

BB, you're not a worthy adversary - you don't seem to watch the news.  I'm having to find CNN links of shit that bush did last week, then you want proof that it's true.  You're a sheep. period.  Go watch Friends and have some dinner.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2006, 03:07:16 PM »
i am building the mrgetbig gallery so i can't read it all right now.  no 911 info. bummer.

BB, you're not a worthy adversary - you don't seem to watch the news.  I'm having to find CNN links of shit that bush did last week, then you want proof that it's true.  You're a sheep. period.  Go watch Friends and have some dinner.

Tell me again where Bush admitted that the U.S. tortured a guy in a Syrian prison?   ::)

"It is widely believed that at this news conference, the leader will be presenting evidence to the world that the US played a critical role in the 9/11 attacks.

This is big.  No matter what you believe happened on 9/11, things are seriously going to get messy because of this."

"BB, I's suggest you get a shovel and go dig a hole in your garden.  You'll want to bury your head when the story finally breaks, wont ya?"   ;D 

I'm actually waiting for Blockuster.com to mail me Lost Season 2.  It's taking forever.   :'( 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2006, 03:14:17 PM »

This is what i'm talking about in some of the other 9/11 threads........240  you put out so much inaccurate stuff....  dang.

You get everyone all riled up about some speech where  the pres of Iran is supposed to exposed 9/11 at it turns out to be ABSOLUTE Bull CHa Cha.