Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Crazy Night Entertainment Pics  (Read 18398 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: RHINO'S COSTUME FOR THE NIGHT SHOW
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2006, 08:27:40 PM »
Yes, he was dressed up as Claude Rains...

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2006, 08:28:52 PM »
It was a fat suit but he forgot to take it off oooops.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Kamali & The PDI
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2006, 08:31:27 PM »
Oh...someones denying the obvious here, allright. Getting claustrophobic in that closet?

I applaud your attempt to deflect the attention away from your homosexual G.I. Joe photoshoot for charity unfortunately it's not going to work.

I'm curious what the percentage of homosexuals that bought a picture from your homosexual G.I. Joe photoshoot for charity was compared to the percentage of heterosexuals that bought a picture from your homosexual G.I. Joe photoshoot for charity.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2006, 08:33:14 PM »
I applaud your attempt to deflect the attention away from your homosexual G.I. Joe photoshoot for charity unfortunately it's not going to work.

I'm curious what the percentage of homosexuals that bought a picture from your homosexual G.I. Joe photoshoot for charity was compared to the percentage of heterosexuals that bought a picture from your homosexual G.I. Joe photoshoot for charity.

I rest my case....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2006, 08:34:50 PM »

If it's any indication, BayGBM bought a dozen of them!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2006, 08:36:09 PM »
It was a fat suit but he forgot to take it off oooops.

LOL

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2006, 08:42:25 PM »
I rest my case....

I just had an epiphany, you're absolutely correct. You know, looking at these pictures that 240 posted I don't have any idea why someone would think the G.I. Joe photoshoot for charity had a homosexual theme to it.  All the footage I've seen of soldiers over in the Middle East they all were shirtless, shaved and tanned. In fact after looking at these two pictures again I can't differentiate you from a real soldier.  ::)

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2006, 08:46:02 PM »
Yes, he was dressed up as Claude Rains...

Taht was good.....real good....
Cam ad mi

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2006, 08:49:59 PM »
Well...being that 7 out of 10 people that bought them were WOMEN, I would have to disagree with your assessment.

That being said...it seems you're fighting some "issues" that you might want to work on and come to grips with. It's OK, really....

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PDI Night of Champions: Crazy Night Entertainment Pics
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2006, 09:40:20 PM »

Regarding Lee Priest - you keep asking that question (also Valentine Jabes) if they will be suspended. Obviously they will be. What do you want Bob to do now? Jump, scream, yell? Lee did what he thought was right to do - so the next step is to see if there will be a suspension letter, then the next step to see if there will be a hearing, a response from Lee, etc.

You are correct when you say it is out of Bob's hands right now...

As for the pics - you guys may not like them, but was the show entertaining? The pictures make look funny, but was that evening round entertaining is the question. You purists - go the the prejudging where it is all serious and shit.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2006, 09:44:04 PM »
Holy shit...it's the VILLAGE PEOPLE!!

Didn't they get booed of the stage at the Olympia a few years ago?? Wayne never learns...

Yea he learned alright.  From every account at the shw the place was very loud and energetic.  What IFBB show is ever like that anymore.  The Olympia barely gets a yell here and there.  SOmeday you'll learn Bob.  BB is boring as watching paint dry.  From what everyone has said is the show was awesome.  Doubt you'll learn anything from it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2006, 09:44:25 PM »

Taht was good.....real good....

Glad someone got it....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2006, 09:46:33 PM »
Yea he learned alright.  From every account at the shw the place was very loud and energetic.  What IFBB show is ever like that anymore.  The Olympia barely gets a yell here and there.  SOmeday you'll learn Bob.  BB is boring as watching paint dry.  From what everyone has said is the show was awesome.  Doubt you'll learn anything from it.

Entertainment is one thing...as anyone who's ever read my stuff will tell you...I'm all for making it more exciting.

Making a clown fest out of it is NOT the answer...and not my idea of making it more entertaining.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2006, 09:48:32 PM »
If they're on a PDI stage...they're not athletes I represent.

There can be a lot of things that put money in athletes pockets...doesn't mean I have to endorse it, or agree with it for that matter.

If Wayne wants to adopt the same gameplan that buried the WBF, thats up to him...I would have thought he was smarter than that....

Yea you would think that uh?  No advertising in Flex and M&F, no advertsing outside of the New York except for MD and here.  Yet he packed the place and it was fun and energetic.  While the IFBB continues to go downhill with the Olympia and other shows. YOu would think they were smarter than that.........

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2006, 09:52:41 PM »
I'm trying to think of any pro sport where the athletes wear costumes...

Figure Skating, football, baseball, basketball, hockey.  Now before you call them uniforms (except skating) if I remember right when I was a little kid at halloween my costume was a football uniform and the next year it was a hockey uniform.   ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2006, 09:54:30 PM »
Playing dress ups for pics is one thing but on stage.WTF looks like a gay party.Who would want to see that crap.?????.

About 1300+ people apparently.  And from what I hear they all enjoyed it.  And I bet as a competitor up on stage its allot beter hearing people yell and scream and clap than the silence you hear at most shows. Just a hunch

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
Yea you would think that uh?  No advertising in Flex and M&F, no advertsing outside of the New York except for MD and here.  Yet he packed the place and it was fun and energetic.  While the IFBB continues to go downhill with the Olympia and other shows. YOu would think they were smarter than that.........

Packed the place??

You can GIVE away tickets to just about anything and people will show up...clearly not indicative that it was successful, if anything, indicative that it wasn't...if there was interest, they would have SOLD more tickets.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2006, 09:56:38 PM »
Figure Skating, football, baseball, basketball, hockey.  Now before you call them uniforms (except skating) if I remember right when I was a little kid at halloween my costume was a football uniform and the next year it was a hockey uniform.   ;)

I forgot about Figure Skating! Damn you Keith. >:(
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2006, 10:00:11 PM »
Packed the place??

You can GIVE away tickets to just about anything and people will show up...clearly not indicative that it was successful, if anything, indicative that it wasn't...if there was interest, they would have SOLD more tickets.

Actually, Bob... you CAN give away every single ticket and still have a successful show, provided you earn $ in other ways.  And as we all know, many businesses run in the red for the first 12-18 months.  The PDI is a new business.  If they choose to operate at a negative cash flow for a bit, what business is it of yours?  Many great businesses will struggle for a bit while winning over their fan base and loyal customer list.

They're new and cannot yet sell 1500 tickets. 

Does it make you feel "bigger" to point this out, even though it's a normal part of many business operations?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2006, 10:01:52 PM »
Well...being that 7 out of 10 people that bought them were WOMEN, I would have to disagree with your assessment.

That being said...it seems you're fighting some "issues" that you might want to work on and come to grips with. It's OK, really....

Intersting numbers.  Are these the actual sales numbers.  10 pics sold isn't something to brag about. :D

Packed the place??

You can GIVE away tickets to just about anything and people will show up

Well at least prove you don't knwo much about promotions and marketing.  They give away tickets to the military every year to the Olympia.  No one shows up.  They are free.  There weree posts about last years Olympia on here that said not one seat in the military was filled.  The Colorado show gave tickets away.  How many showed up.  Son, you want a full house at whatever means you do it.  Especially your first show and with the press there you want a good showing.  And who knows how many tickets he gave away.  You don't.  So no matter what hepacked the place and it something IFBB shows are having a hard time doing.  Now you put down BB shows too.  INteresting how much you campaigned that the NOC won't happen and nowit has you back peddle and grasp for straws.  Dude give it up you lost the battle.  Now concentrate on the war.  You'll end up losing that to but you could put up a good fight.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2006, 10:06:49 PM »
Entertainment is one thing...as anyone who's ever read my stuff will tell you...I'm all for making it more exciting.

Making a clown fest out of it is NOT the answer...and not my idea of making it more entertaining.

See here is the problem.  It's not your idea of making it more entertaining.  So far all your ideas suck.  teh Olympia has been worse each year your have been the rep.  Maybe your ideas and the IFBB's are wrong.  Obviously they are.  The biggest BB show in the world is boring as hell.  How do you explain that.  A splatter of clapping and thats its.  allot more booeing than anything else.  You want to see a show that gives you goose bumps.  Go to an all military show like at Pearl Harbor.  That show is energetic beyond energetic.  If dressing up gives the show some flare then so be it.  Cause your way sucks.  And you can't argue that.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2006, 10:11:38 PM »
It's not my show to make it more entertaining...I'm not the promoter.

NEWS FLASH, Keith...the athletes rep isn't in charge of the Olympia.

Are you stoned...?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2006, 10:16:38 PM »
Need more traps in those army pics bob

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2006, 10:18:06 PM »
Is it just me or do the NOC pics look like a village people reunion

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2006, 10:27:25 PM »

I agree....That looks embarrassing like a bad male revue